Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Unbelievable!! Stop Celebrating People When You Can Be Celebrated See This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable!! Stop Celebrating People When You Can Be Celebrated See This (443 Views)

Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’ / 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals / Veronica Ebiweni Omofoma Bags PhD At Age 28, Celebrated By Ali Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! Stop Celebrating People When You Can Be Celebrated See This by showitnaija: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
www.showitnaija.com .ng

when jamee adams stared working on her brand showitnaija a talents discovery , promotion and empower agency
she was just doing it for fun , she never for a day think it will go far or take her to somewhere far beyond her expectation.

the passion for it kept her going even thou money was not come from it she kept doing it cos she is happy doing it.

gradually people start to accept the agency talents begin to register, invitations started coming

she has been able to partner with other brand in the music industry to the fashion industry, to modelling agencies , movie industry .

''the journey to this point has not been easy it takes a lot of dedication and love for what you do''she said.
2. Join Music Industry: People like music alot. Some attributes musics to “food for the soul”. You can join the music industry as a song writer, vocalist, producer, instrumentalist or marketer. Almost everyone in any of these music industry lines are famous. From there, you can cave a niche for yourself and build lots of followers who are willing to engage even when you are sleeping. See: 5 Tips to Succeed in the Nigerian Music Industry

LET PEOPLE SEE YOUR TALENTS AND CREATIVITY PROWESS ON SHOWITNAIJA.COM.NG A PLATFORM WHERE TALENTS MEET SPONSORS SIGN UP NOW FREE

3. Act Movies: Almost all the Nollywood actors and actresses are celebrities. So, if you want to become a celebrity in Nigeria, this is one of the fastest way. Simple start acting. Feature in many home videos, comics and reality shows. Once you do this, you are a celeb. You can achieve this very fast ff you are female actress, because they really attract attention especially if they posses an appealing looks. See: 8 Tips to Become a Nigerian Female Actress

LET PEOPLE SEE YOUR TALENTS AND CREATIVITY PROWESS ON SHOWITNAIJA.COM.NG A PLATFORM WHERE TALENTS MEET SPONSORS SIGN UP NOW FREE

4. Be Innovative: A breakthrough in ideas that affects another persons way of live is called innovation. All inventors are famous. Don’t go far… simply come up with a breathtaking business ideas then people will start talking about you. I will even write about you. I even wrote Top 10 Nigeria Young Entrepreneurs Under The Age Of 30. All of them there are celebrities because they have touched lives.

5. Involve in Sports: Sports is another way to become a celebrity. If you want to become a celebrity in Nigeria, then do sports. You can join any of the sports; football, basketball, athletics, extreme sports etc. The likes of Mikel Obi and Blessing Okagbare are talks of the town in Nigeria.

6. Become Fortune Tellers: You won’t believe popular prophets and prophets are in Nigeria. Today, you will hear predictions about Buhari, tomorrow you will hear about deadly diseases outbreak. These people are popular and they are celebrities. Just look around you will find many of them in your community. They are extremely popular.

7. Own a Church: Almost all the top ministers in Nigeria are celebrities. They own private jet, grow in fame and money and increase their wealth. If you want to become a celebrity in Nigeria, then start a Church.

8. Walk from Lagos to Abuja: If you can walk with your legs from Lagos to Abuja with good media coverage, then you will automatically crowned a celebrity in Nigeria. I could remember the guy who did this when Buhari worn the presidential election. This guy got a presidential handshake and that’s it.

9. Start Comedy: Sometimes you might just be stupid for a living by doing naughty things just to make other people to laugh. You will agree with me that all the top comedians in Nigeria are celebrities. Many of them went ahead to win huge endorsements from big multinational companies. So, if you want to become a celebrity in Nigeria, drop your pride and act stupid.

11. 10. Become Controversial: Most people just talk when win blows. They almost go against everyone opinions. Yes, many of them are celebrities. They are mostly very intelligent and tends to understand deep life’s issues. Don’t get it? Ok see for example, many professors are not celebrities buy Wole Soyinka is. Ok, see another example is this controversial singer and write called Etcetera. Like it or yes, he’s a celebrity.

12. Become a Model: You might not know that you have modelling gift until you try it. In fact, anyone can become a model in Nigeria. Don’t say I am short, fat, or dwarf. Any status is a model for that status. So, if you want to become a celebrity in Nigeria, then start modelling. You will agree with me that almost all models are celebrities. So why waiting….

13. Start Dancing: Dancing could be a way to enjoy yourself but it could also make you famous. Many event entertainers who are dancers are celebrities. So, if you have that flare of dancing, then put it to more use and you will become a celebrity in Nigeria.

14: Fight for a Cause: You can become a social, political, environmental or human or animal right activist. By fighting for a particular cause, you might be really popular if you are not dead in the process.

15. Just Get Weird: I don’t know how you will get this done… But I know that many people are really famous by doing wired things. Charley Boy get’s many body piercing, Maheeda shares unclad pictures, Ivan get full body tatoo, Donovan turn to a lady and so on… These people attracts enormous public attention that makes them celebrities. So, if you want to become a celebrity in Nigeria, just find something and do but don’t go mad.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Lord! Fans React As Korede Bello Shares Funny Throwback Photo / Cee-c Warns Her Father Ahead Of The End Of The Show #bbnaija (video) / Checkout The Makeup Transformation Of A Male NYSC Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.