Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) (77822 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by nwokoromercyme(f): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Proud father and actor Richard Mofe Damijo has taken to his Instagram to show off photos of his lookalike daughter while pointing out the resemblance.

According to the veteran actor, he never saw the resemblance between him and his daughter until she pointed it out to him, saying she is his clone.

In his words:

“She says ‘Dad, I’m your clone’

And I’m bracing up for the Christmas request but none comes. She queries ‘cant you see it?’ I smil my response. My wife says all the time that I’m the lucky one that all the kids look like me. Well, I guess I’m blessed like. proud dad Happy daughter happy father!” He wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B58aI2tgTpT/

6 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
kiss
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Samueltemi337(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kestolove:
So who is 4ucking dix geh?
Your father

203 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wish this man will share his recipe for keeping fit, looking young and strong at such age.

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Moq is 12pcs. Check my signature below to contact me
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Samueltemi337(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
iTearHerToto:
At least she's got wide lips that could comfortably contain the girth of my dik.. Aside that nothing come out for the afonja side.

Pukesangry
That your tiny dik..

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Netanya(f): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by dynicks(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
This dude and Stella Damascus that year...

Just dey made us want to dey fall in love anyhow that year!

45 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Froshloaded: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kestolove:

Me!!!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Pussywar(f): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
iTearHerToto:
At least she's got wide lips that could comfortably contain the girth of my dik.. Aside that nothing come out for the afonja side.

Pukesangry
In other words..."I seek attention by spitting trash cos I wasn't raised properly..."

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Dr
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by luphitay: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
We give 100% warranty on all our UK used laptops

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Roon9(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Maybe there's another meaning for the the term "lookalike"

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry

RMD is not Yoruba.

21 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Fine actor

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
angry
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
ok
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
I see it. Long term goals
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
dynicks:
This dude and Stella Damascus that year...

You head dey there!!!

Exactly wetin dey my mind anytime I see them

9 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Daddy yo feeling funky with his little princess
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by partnerbizn4(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
cool shii
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by fergie001: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

RMS is not Yoruba.

Root Mean Square or RMD?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Emma911: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Beautiful. The semblance is only in their teeth though.

Meanwhile, Watch as Ex Big Brother Naija Housemates throw a surprised Beach Side Party for Anto at Cape Verde, to mark her 30th Bday. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plz9O8NZLJ0
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Like if you think she looks like khafi

Share if you think she looks like mike's wife
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
I want to know the essence of this nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
For every guy that desire this may God grant it onto you in Jesus name.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
Marvieduke:
Daddy yo feeling funky with his little princess

What's that on your profile?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by dfrost: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
fergie001:

Root Mean Square or RMD?

cheesy grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kestolove:

Are you alone?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.