Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,036 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

''the Blood Disciples'' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ''the Blood Disciples'' (444 Views)

The Blood Covenant: Ratings and Review / Ibrahim Yekini (kesari) On This One With His Disciples Terrorizing The Community / Omoni Oboli’s House On Fire: ‘i Saw Flames And Screamed The Blood Of Jesus.’ – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''the Blood Disciples'' by seiyefajohn(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
''The Blood Disciples''

‘’The Blood Disciples_ is a thought provoking and sight appealing motion picture plot; crafted to expose how the undertone dictates and operations of the underworld determine situations and circumstances in practical reality.

‘’If evil has species, then The Blood Disciples are the perpetrators of the most devious devices of evil in human society. The grand occult fraternity is spiritually healthy and physically wealthy enough to manipulate all government’s decisions, except for the strong will(s) of opposition leaders Hon. Fiberesima and Dr. Béchamel.

The duo, Hon. Fiberesima and Dr. Béchamel cannot be bent, because they have learnt the art of resisting intimidation. The Blood Disciples are ready to display power, take lives and destroy physical properties using its ground force (the Dark Apostles), headed by Half Mask, followed by Don Dada’s only son; Sluggard.

But unfortunate for the long reign of The Blood Disciples; Yanawari, an immortal descendant of good over evil now exist in their location and right on the timeline of their peaceful reign; which interprets deterrence on productivity and disaster for their diabolical operations.

My dear reader, hear me: Activate your mind for wonders as you sit comfortably in my thought(s) flight that is ready to airborne to a destination of interesting and exciting motion picture entertainment. The Blood Disciples is an extreme imagination screen craft plot‘’

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Emerge First Female Housemate To Be Verified By Instagram / Man Crushed To Death By His Mother’s Coffin / 123]the Nun Full[movie] Onlone-hd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.