Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

#BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House (15390 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show / BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Alex has emerged as the new head of house, HoH for this week.

Alex emerged after a task involving she and other housemates, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Lolu and Miracle.

Big brother had instructed the housemates to get money out of the glass box and the one with the highest becomes "HoH".

At the end Alex successfully picked the highest denomination.

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-alex-emerges-as-new-head-of.html

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by EphraimDe: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nice
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by caprini1: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
The task was flawed,Alex was putting on a track suit with side pockets ,which allowed her stuff more money,there should have been a rule that all contestant goes into the money box,with clothes without pockets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by GistIsCostant: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
SEE PHOTOS FROM OLAMIDE BADDO MUM'S BURIAL https://www.gistmore.com/photos-olamides-mothers-burial
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by ngwababe(f): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Good one girl

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Remyboyhefty(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by immortal145: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
see my lovely alex o...

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by faithfull18(f): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
My signature...
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by allanphash7(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
All i know is that Miracle is the owner of the 45million naira

11 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by scholes23(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
allanphash7:
All i know is that Miracle is the owner of the 45million naira
what about you, how much do u own

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by marttol: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
I don't watch this show... But I wanna vote for TOBI, someone should tell me the code please, I'm using my two Sims to vote.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by linearity: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Who is Alex, is he that Oyibo Super Eagles player from Arsenal? I talk am, the boy sabi play ball and he come fine well well....the perfect taste and combination for any 9ja slay mama and aspiring babes dem.

Eiya! So na him bi the head of the house aka captain now? Hope say jealousy no go catch Mikel shall.

Dis na good sign say 9ja go carry the World Cup from Russia come home bi that oh!

I just pray say make all dis bad belly ashaw0 for Russia no come go dey disturb dem oh!

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Aibuckher(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alex the hot-stepper

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by bobokeshington: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by litetias(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
2 bedroom for rent in Warri. Check my profile for details

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by kkoreday(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Chelsea may not go Europe next season
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Delaw135: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
I really want to see Tobi fucking dis babe.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Ekugbeh(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Fp? Even with scanty comments.
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by bobokeshington: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
NONSENSICAL NONSENSE!!!!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
shocked
Which time will France and Nigeria (Woman) replay the abandoned match of last week?

Wishing the Super Falcon success on the replay of the Match.
Go on babes, win the friendly cup for us..

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
undecided
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by YINKS89(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kk.
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by gbaskiboy: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
stupidity of the highest order! Nigerians condenming immortality and yet they subconsciously supported it. when are we going to get it right in this system? honestly speaking we need gods that speaks to men to tell us exactly how, where and when we got it wrong

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by afroxyz: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari has just declared and you are worried about Alex being HoH. Anuofias

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by pacifique(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
caprini1:
The task was flawed,Alex was putting on a track suit with side pockets ,which allowed her stuff more money,there should have been a rule that all contestant goes into the money box,with clothes without pockets.

Wetin she do you?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Omihanifa: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
alex with her big azz grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by TVTKOKO(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
marttol:
I don't watch this show... But I wanna vote for TOBI, someone should tell me the code please, I'm using my two Sims to vote.
Tobi is not up for eviction this week as he was saved by Alex. However, you can send VOTE Tobi to 32052 next week which would be the grand finale.
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by moscobabs(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
H
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by eddyslim(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alex my girl..... Cee Cee will be up for eviction for sure..
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by chocorex(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
I like this Alex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project Strongest States In Nigeria TV Show: Photos Of Delegates / Your Best Movie of the Last Decade (1990-2000) / Hollywood Movies That Showcase Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.