Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site (11301 Views)

JAMB Speaks On Rescheduling 2019 UTME / JAMB Speaks On How It Will Work If UTME Forms Sell For N500 / "The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by 3Ebisco: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said that the 2018 Unified Tertiary University Examinations (UTME) candidates who could no longer access their results might have had their results withheld.

The Board’s Head of Media, Dr Fabian Benjamin disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, Monday in Abuja.

NAN reports that some candidates had earlier cried foul, following the removal of their released results from the website of the Board, after initially accessing it.

The candidates complained that the site displayed, “You do not have any result yet” or “you did not write the examination,” after such results were earlier published.

According to Benjamin, the board may reschedule the examinations for some whose cases were exceptional but some results may have been withheld.

“Once you don’t see your result after a while it means it has been withheld.

“However, there are exceptions and the board intends to reschedule the examinations for those who fall in that category but they would be contacted before then,” he said.

He explained that the board was still working to release other results.

He also noted that the board would continually give an update to the general public on its latest developments as time goes on, especially if there are any changes in the system.

Benjamin also enjoined those who intend to change their choice of institutions before the 2018/19 admissions process begins, to visit the board’s site and follow the procedure as displayed.

He said the process had been ongoing and costs N2, 500 only and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/utme-2018-jamb-speaks-on-removal-of.html

Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by opera1(m): 5:57am On Apr 10, 2018
Dat's too bad
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by deepwater(f): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2018
What actually happened was that the snake swallowed the results.

It was when they were praying, the pastor revealed that students with poor results come like snakes in the night to swallow the grades off the internet.

3 Likes

Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by deepwater(f): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2018
If the above sounds stupid to you.

Don't worry it's just how typical our accepted news sounds to foreigners.

Heck! No one takes us serious. undecided

9 Likes

Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by Xerox01(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2018
grin I de go resume today, JAMB bye bye
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by laidian(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2018
Jamb been thinking upside down since 1900
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by fourhayz: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2018
I thought they have released all results....
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by sanny1(m): 7:14am On Apr 10, 2018
REAL TRUTH
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by okonja(m): 7:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Beautiful nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by pennywys(m): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Ever useless examination body called JAMB

1 Like

Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by egbeocha(m): 7:18am On Apr 10, 2018
Eeeyaah,,,,,,,,,,,,jamb and their story teller.
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by wisdomkid: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2018
Yes, I also noticed this issue from commenters.
WHY is Nigeria always like this?

1 Like

Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by Timiblanko(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2018
This rubbish only happen in Nigeria. the result that has being seen was removed and you will have to reschedule it for them. Please tell me where is the earlier result? I have come to realise it that nobody will fight for us again lets fight for ourselves

2 Likes

Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by morikee: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2018
Useless shithole country men
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by partnerbiz4: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2018

Someone close to me has not seen hers.

Please what could the problem be?
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by tobechi74: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2018
after releasing? incompetency?
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by Sarang(f): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2018
Okay

Please see my signature
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by labisibrass(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Toying with people's destiny... Result withheld, on what basis. Only if this stupid body called jamb knows what some parents passed through before they could get the money to register their children. Incompetent fools!

2 Likes

Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by Ogbenisoft28(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2018
I think it’s the right time for the parents of these students to sue this JAMB. I can’t imagine seeing my results at first and now it’s no longer available and you be telling me it’s being withheld. So you didn’t verify before releasing them at first? That’s a fraud!

1 Like

Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by LibertyRep: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2018
Jamb seems to have outlived its usefulness.

It won't be repealed yet because it's a source of insane revenue for the government.

I wish the affected candidates can sue the body for emotional distress

1 Like

Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by adinoyi360: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2018
Snakes has lunched operation crocodile smile in Jamb office. Change of course and institution money may miss any time soon.
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by SOFTENGR: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2018
deepwater:
What actually happened was that the snake swallowed the results.

It was when they were praying, the pastor revealed that students with poor results come like snakes in the night to swallow the grades off the internet.
Exactly grin grin grin
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by SOFTENGR: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2018
adinoyi360:
Snakes has lunched operation crocodile smile in Jamb office. Change of course and institution money may miss any time soon.
Operation Cobra Laugh grin grin grin
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by jonesky080(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2018
seek for the best alternative today, avoid the headache

Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by sammirano: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Actually, JAMB used to work under the former leadership. But now, it has totally lost it's place
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by EyeGlass(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2018
People are yet to see their Results. Its stupid to be honest.
#ScrapJamb
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by Westlander(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nigeria is a joke
Re: UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site by ajmahmad033(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
let dem release cutoff mark nahhh

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State University Rewards Its Top Students With N4m For Making 4.5 Cumulati / I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku / Army Children School Where Pupils Sit On Bare Floor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.