Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Mini Importation Bullets. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Bullets. (3642 Views)

PHOTOS: Armed Police Officer Firing Bullets Inside Innoson Residence / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation Bullets. by EverestChinwe22: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2018
MINI IMPORTATION TIPS.

How To Spot Hot In Demand Products That Will Sell Like PURE-WATER.....

Hello Nairalanders. This Post is going to be a bit Long... But its WORTH IT.

Right in this Post today, I'm actually gonna Show Every MINI IMPORTER HOW TO SOURCE/SPOT HOT IN DEMAND PRODUCTS Effortlessly without any form of Guess work.

If you read till the very and, You will Discover the 2 dynamic methods I use in Sourcing/Spoting Hot in Demand Products that sells Like Pure-Water.

Let's get to it....

You have to First Understand that not all Products that sells Oversea will Sell here in Nigeria as well... Because we have different needs and tastes..

However, these are the two DYNAMIC ways in which I use in Getting Highly demanded products.....

1. What's Trending..

One Dynamic Feature of Every Mini Importer is SMARTNESS. As a Mini-Importer, You've got to be very SMART, Else a lot of opportunities will just Fly Across your Face without you Knowing.

As a mini-importer, you have to be updated to actually know what's Trending in order not to "Sleep on the Bicycle". Lol

When you catch a Trend, You leverage on it in order to generate kesh' for yourself.

Don't worry, you will get it.

Just Come with me.

Last Year, Amongst other Events which Transpired in the Country, I was able to Leverage on 2 Trending Events which Pulled in real Kesh' For Me.

Case study 1: Was about a woman who hired a Househelp, Whenever the woman leaves for work, this Evil house help will start Maltreating the Baby.(Just a 3years old Baby oh).

Whenever the woman gets back from work she will see her Baby in Pains and most times Very Sick and vomiting. That continued for a very long time, and whenever she takes her baby to the clinic, the doctors always suspect that it's as a result of MALTREATMENT somehow. So she got a Hidden Camera and Installed it somewhere in her Palour, and Low and behold, she Caught that HOUSE HELP RED HANDED...

The Hook Point: The video was Everywhere and it got everyone talking about it, Everyone was busy Laying Curses on the Househelp and all Emphatic Comments and advice.

When that news was Everywhere, I Leveraged on it and SOURCED for a Product on the INTERNATIONAL PORTALS that would SOLVE that Problem, I got a Little device, its like a Wall Charger but has a hidden camera in it.... You will just Plug it in your Wall Sucket in your Palour and it Captures Everything going on in the Palour, just like a CCTV, but Unknowingly to the Persons in the Palour or room...

I got that Product and Ran Ads here on Facebook with A Copy in reference to the Event that Happened and how that Camera would help Prevent their Kids from being Humiliated and all that...

I made a lot of SWEET KESH' from that Singular Product before it became Rampart.

Case Study 2: You all knew about the Incident of EVANS THE KIDNAPPER...

When Everyone was busy lamenting about the UGLY event. I was busy Looking for a way to Leverage on that Incident and Milk Kesh' off the Public LEGITIMATELY.

I got hold of this Product "KIDS GPS WATCH".

That watch is just like a normal ordinary watch kids put on. But the watch has a GPS installed in it, which will enable you as the Parent KNOW EXCATLY where your Child is at Any Point in time.

So I got the Product, Wrote my copy in reference to KIDNAPPING, and I sold that Singular Product like a GangBuster.

See... You don't need Varieties of Products, alot of you just Import this, import that, some people even import up to 10differnet Products .. Now you will be finding it very hard to sell them off...

You just need one or two KILLER PRODUCTS to help you Milk Kesh' like a baby Sucking his mum's Breast...

You've got to know what's Trending....

It seems I will have to stop right here, I wouldn't want to Cluster your Brain. Read this one over and over again and let it SINK.

By tomorrow, I will continue from where I stopped today.... I will reveal the Method 2 I use in Spotting Hot in Demand Products, and How you can Screen a Product to know if it will be Hot in Demand.

PS: For those who don't really understand MINI IMPORTATION.

I will as well Throw More Light on it and how YOU too Can be a MINI IMPORTER.

Got any Question? Ask it right in the comment section, and I will see how I will Give an ANSWER to your HIGHLY ESTEEMED Questions...

Prince Promise...
Serial Entrepreneur.

2 Likes

Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by Horpsy17(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2018
I dey front sit
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by BHPbummy: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2018
thanks boss
my question is this:

WHAT IS REALLY THE BEST CHINESE WEBSITE TO BUY FROM AND WHAT BEST AGENT CAN SOMEONE ENGAGE IN NIGERIA FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND SHIPPONG ,PAYMENT AND PRODUCT PURCHASE ETC
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by DonBenny77(m): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2018
Pls I just need a list of websites I can order these gadjets you talked about (spy camera n GPS watch)
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by eben123(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2018
DonBenny77:
Pls I just need a list of websites I can order these gadjets you talked about (spy camera n GPS watch)
Aliexpress
Alibaba
Taobao
1688.com....
I personally order from 1688 because things are very cheap there compare to aliexpress and the rest.... However you must understand how 1688 works before you can order there...
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by EverestChinwe22: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
BHPbummy:
thanks boss
my question is this:

WHAT IS REALLY THE BEST CHINESE WEBSITE TO BUY FROM AND WHAT BEST AGENT CAN SOMEONE ENGAGE IN NIGERIA FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND SHIPPONG ,PAYMENT AND PRODUCT PURCHASE ETC
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by EverestChinwe22: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2018
Best Chinese Website to Buy From is 1688.com

Best Agents to Engage with => NBC SKYE LOGISTICS Agents.
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by jefy(m): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2018
UcheLogistics:
We can help you buy from 1688/taobao.com
www.ucshipping.com
what are your rates?
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by jefy(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2018
eben123:

Aliexpress
Alibaba
Taobao
1688.com....
I personally order from 1688 because things are very cheap there compare to aliexpress and the rest.... However you must understand how 1688 works before you can order there...
plz,step by step guide on how this is done...
1. Visit 1688.com
2. Translate site to english
3.use ur translator to search for what u wnt on 1688
4. What next? Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by eben123(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
jefy:
plz,step by step guide on how this is done...
1. Visit 1688.com
2. Translate site to english
3.use ur translator to search for what u wnt on 1688
4. What next? Thanks
If you're using an agent to procure on your behalf, after you must have gotten what you wanna buy, you copy the link and send to the agent, the agent will be the one to help u chat with the supplier and place the order buh I buy from 1688 myself, so after I get whatever I wanna buy, I chat up the supplier, make payment and I send him or her the address to ship to and I get a tracking I'd from the supplier....
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by richardsfoster09: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
eben123:

If you're using an agent to procure on your behalf, after you must have gotten what you wanna buy, you copy the link and send to the agent, the agent will be the one to help u chat with the supplier and place the order buh I buy from 1688 myself, so after I get whatever I wanna buy, I chat up the supplier, make payment and I send him or her the address to ship to and I get a tracking I'd from the supplier....

What ur medium of making payment?
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by fergieboy: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Plz were can I get this cheap

Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
jefy:
what are your rates?

They are very expensive.

Normal shipping is $5.5 per kg while others charge $4.5

I have a parcel with them for 8 days and it hasn't arrived Nigeria. Normal shipping is meant to take 4-7 days but no information. Even the almighty Uche refuses to respond to customers but he's busy showing pictures of how he's flexing...run from Uche Logistics please
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by Sandycee: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for this. I want to start mini importation with small capital but I don't know the product to go for. Please advise
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by tunbosun002(f): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please help on how to make orders and payment on aliexpress..

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by jefy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Teeworld13:

They are very expensive.

I have a parcel with them for 8 days and it hasn't arrived Nigeria. Normal shipping is meant to take 4-7 days but no information. Even the almighty Uche refuses to respond to customers but he's busy showing pictures of how he's flexing...run from Uche Logistics please
thanks for the info. Have u tried any other reliable shipping company aside them...?.
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by eben123(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
richardsfoster09:

What ur medium of making payment?
Wechat payment
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by EverestChinwe22: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
MINI - IMPORTATION TIP 2.

STRATEGY 2 - on How to Spot Hot In Demand Products That Will Sell Like PURE - WATER...

Yesterday, I Unveiled the First POWERFUL STRATEGY on LEVERAGING on Whats Trending, and today will be the Phase 2.

Today... Two Things Will Happen to you...

1. You will Know Exactly Where to Get Hot Products EFFORTLESSLY that You will be Guaranteed to SELL.

2. You will know Exactly How To SCREEN Products you've Gotten to know If They Will Really Sell Here in Nigeria.. Remember I told you yesterday that not all Products you see Abroad will Sell here in Nigeria....

Now this is the Point where you Keep your eyes Glued to your Phone in order not to Get it Wrong....

Let's get to it...

This Second Strategy Most People Call it PIGGY BACKING, But I call it - THE LAZY MAN'S APPROACH...

Here, We Find Products to Hot Problems on International & Successful Ecommerce Sites.

This Strategy is Very Simple and Sweet because you Just go on these International Sites, Look out for Products with High Rankings, More Likes and No of Pieces Already Sold...

This is How I Spot Hot Products on International Portals...

Rankings - 5star
Likes - 1000+
No. Already Sold : 1000pieces +
Reviews: Positive Reviews

Then I head over to Google and Type the Product's Name, then I will see what People are talking about it...

If the Comments are Positive - That SHOWS THAT ITS HOT.

Stop Here.....

If you don't Understand what I just Explained... Go up and read it again Gently....

Now let's move on...

After Spoting it as a Hot Product on the International Portals... How Do I know it would Definitely Sell Here in Nigeria...?

Then I ask Myself...."What Problem is it Solving".....

Obviously, its solving a Problem that the More reason Why it has such Rankings and Orders... But remember I told you Earlier that, Not Every Product that sells Over there, will definitely sell Here.... Why? Because we have Different Needs and Tastes...

So you have to know the EXACT problem it will Solve here in Nigeria, and how Large the Market For it will be Like....

In fact Ehn.. The more reason why most MINI - IMPORTERS Don't Even know what to write in their AD Copy is because they don't know the TROUBLING PROBLEM that Product is really Solving.... They just see a Product and Grab it..

Just like a Client AD I was Looking at Yesterday, the Copy was Something Else, I needed to ask him - "You if you were the one, will you Buy this Product after reading this thing"? He couldn't Even answer me..

Well.. I'm not here to talk about AD copy, that should be a discussion for another day.

But You should Definitely Know the Problem a Product is Solving in order to Know if there Is a MARKET for it right here in NIGERIA....

Here are the 5 Classes of Products in which the Demand for it is really HIGH in Nigeria..

When you can Screen Your Product Through these Classes, You're Good to Go.

1. HEALTH RELATED PRODUCTS - Nobody Jokes with his/life's... Tell a HIV Patient there is a CURE for HIV, Even if it cost 2million, He will Look for ways to Get it no matter how poor he is..

Tell a Woman with a Fat Belly that you have a Product that Reduces Fat Belly.. She will do anything to get it... It all depends on your AD Copy...

Examples of Health Related Products Includes - Weight Loss, Sexual Enhancers, Hair Growth, Eye sight tea, Vagina Tighteners, Slimming tea, Womb Cleaners etc. Get one of these Products and RUN FAST with it....

2. SKIN CARE PRODUCTS - Ladies will do anything to keep their Skin Shinning and Glamouring... As a Smart Entrepreneur, Take Advantage of that.
Some of the products includes - Stretch Marks Removal, Wrinkles & Eyebags Remover, Armpit whittener and so on.

3. SECURITY GADGETS: Everyone wants to be Secured... Products like- Car Trackers, GPS kids Watch, Spy Cams, Smoke Alarm and so on..

4. CAR PRODUCTS: Poor People don't own Cars, Rich People Do.. So they can pay any amount for a Product that will be installed in their car for Convenience.. Products like - Car Bumper, Seat Arranger and so on.

5. CONVINIENCY PRODUCTS: Products which Saves Time and Energy are HOT products.... If it takes You 3hrs to do a thing, and you see a Product that will enable you do that same thing in Less than An Hour.. Won't YOU get it?

When most People hear IMPORTATION, The First Thing that Comes to their Mind is PHONE and Laptops...

Let's Analyze: Let's say you have a Bore head as a Man. Two Persons Brought two different Products to you..

One is a Mobile Phone, and the Second is a Hair Restoration Oil.

Which will you buy?

Of course you will buy the Phone Later, but weighing the Needs right now. You must get your Hair Restored First...

Some of the Successful International Portals in which You can Spy on are - AMAZON, WALMART, SHOPIFY, EBAY, FLIPKART and Many More.... Get on this sites, Spot HOT products, Take it and RUN FAST with it...

That's it My Dear Entrepreneurs, Always Think of Problems to Solve....

Go Out There and Kick ASSES.

My next Post will be for NEWBIES, as I will be doing a Breakdown for those who are new to MINI - IMPORTATION...

Feel Free to Ask Any Question at all...

3 Likes

Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by Sandycee: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
God bless you. I have been looking for this as I will like to start my mini Importation business very soon. Thank you so much
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by morireoluwagba: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
eben123:

Thanks so much for this boss... Pls can you shed more light on how you pay yourself without using a shipping agent to pay on tour behalf?
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by jefy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nice work,we learning...and following
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by eben123(m): 3:06am On Apr 12, 2018
morireoluwagba:

Thanks so much for this boss... Pls can you shed more light on how you pay yourself without using a shipping agent to pay on tour behalf?
I pay my suppliers via wechat, you need to own a verified wechat account before you can pay with this method... All you've to do is chat with the supplier, get his or her wechat I'd, add up and make payment there, once they receive the payment, they'll process your order... You must have placed your order before, after that copy your order number and send it to the supplier, they'll track your order and process it after they must have received their payment...
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by africanman85: 5:40am On Apr 12, 2018
eben123:

Aliexpress
Alibaba
Taobao
1688.com....
Can I get contacts of agents u use in 1688 ?
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by pryme(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Teeworld13:

They are very expensive.

Do you know of any logistics agent that charge $4.5/kg for normal shipping?
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by pryme(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2018
From what I have gathered so for, china is the best place to source for physical products, most health product (what you put in your body or what you put on your skin) don't usually have 5 star feed backs from costumers in on Chinese websites.

Apart from hair products that are OK from China, health products should be sourced from the US.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by jefy(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2018
eben123:

I pay my suppliers via wechat, you need to own a verified wechat account before you can pay with this method... All you've to do is chat with the supplier, get his or her wechat I'd, add up and make payment there, once they receive the payment, they'll process your order... You must have placed your order before, after that copy your order number and send it to the supplier, they'll track your order and process it after they must have received their payment...
don't you think one can easily be scammed through this process, since no escrow unlike aliexpress?
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by jefy(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2018
eben123:

Aliexpress
Alibaba
Taobao
1688.com....
how does the site work especially in terms of spotting a reliable supplier,direct payments,return policy if any,how to avoid scam suppliers etc since it's a chinese site, how do you get along till u import you first product? What are the shipping options if you can buy and pay directly without an agent?
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by eben123(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2018
africanman85:
Can I get contacts of agents u use in 1688 ?
I don't use agent sir
Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by eben123(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2018
jefy:

don't you think one can easily be scammed through this process, since no escrow unlike aliexpress?
Before I deal with any supplier, I do make my research well, I go to his or her store, check the star ratings, reviews and number of products sold before carrying out any transaction with the supplier and note that 1688 also support escrow but that's only if the transaction is been done on 1688 and to do that, u need a verified alipay account linked to your 1688 profile

3 Likes

Re: Mini Importation Bullets. by africanman85: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
eben123:
I don't use agent sir
wat are d steps ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: / Daily Forex Trade Journal 2020. / Become A Proffessional Soccer Punter...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.