Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach (49403 Views)

Chioma Toplis Dances In Bikini To Celebrate New Year / Princess Vitarah Wears Bikini To Promote Her New Music / Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Throwback: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
How did Davido end up with such a useless woman as the mother of his child?

Bikini pictures every week?

Hasn't she got any talent to exploit for economic gain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by tytunji29(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
HolyHero:
I swear to God she's ugly.

I'm just being honest.
I concur to dat she ugly wella

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by MissRaine69(f): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Name: Sophie Momodu
Job: Baby mama
Experience: 5+ years
Skills: Vagina

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by shakyum: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
The second picture got me shall
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Donopsiano(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
wakanda post is this!!!!
all i see is a fallen olympus
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by bolinjkezzy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
HolyHero:

I'm just being honest.
I think say na only me notice am. Babe is ugly
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
By the way, what does this girl do for a living? undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by theapeman: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Davido’s babymama,Sophia Momodu showed off her banging beach body in a pink bikini .

The mother of one has been chilling out in Miami.

http://www.ngg.ng/2018/04/10/sophia-momodu-flaunts-bum-in-thong-bikini/
I wonder what davido was thinking when fvcking this ugly girl angry

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Meekdon: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
i love this girl how i wish i was Davido i woudn't have broken her heart. i heart her die see beauty smiley
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by cr7lomo: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Somebody's mother... this one na lost sheep...only a fool will take this one serious
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by jayson87: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
HolyHero:

I'm just being honest.
I like that you being honest. We all share the same mind. I salute your honesty, it is the best policy
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Joshuamilarge(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
D grin grin grin Ashawo Jersey no. 11
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by systemz(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
You mean 'haunt'?
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by HolyHero: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
jayson87:
I like that you being honest. We all share the same mind. I salute your honesty, it is the best policy
just keeping it real

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by KongressMann: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Throwback:
How did Davido end up with such a useless woman as the mother of his child?

Bikini pictures every week?

Hasn't she got any talent to exploit for economic gain?
Why are you so salty? You sound pained �
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Diso60090(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Omihanifa:
I just hope all these her flaunting won't hunt her later in life

Look better thing make you leave hunt alone
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by our9ja: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
lilmax:
davido and yansh, smh

I don't just know how guys bang without a pretty face

a face like this turns me off

1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Troublemaker007(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thebrightest:
Even inside water, she still looks dirty. What a pity.

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Coldfeets: 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
I just dey wonder wetin she wan sell now... tongue
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by chucsmoore(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
We are d Vaseline crew... smiley

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
This is the only kinda picture this girl loves to post... Bikini, bikini, bikini. No ambition, except sit around,be a slay queen, and probably hope davido will come and give her preggo number 2. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Neoteny(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
I was going to say "what did David see in her sef", but then i realized that to a toad, a frog is beautiful.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Raimond(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
I am sure Davido was drunk, when he F.ucked it or she seduced him. #Tasteless
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Afritop(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
The first lady that open yansh for Davido and davido waste no time in doing the needful. But must she demonstrate how she open yansh for him.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Assassin101: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Davido no get good taste for women, dats why he thinks d world of chioma as d first fine babe in his life. Even d chioma sef nor fine reach
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Macmoni(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
HolyHero:

I'm just being honest.
dat y she uses bikini to cover her ugliness
she should just bear
Sophia bikini momodu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Dah last picture ehn

1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Burgerlomo: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thebrightest:
Even inside water, she still looks dirty. What a pity.

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by michael9ja(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
www.data9japhones.com is a website where you can get the best, quality and the cheapest used phones in Nigeria.
You can get *Tecno Spark For Just 28k* and *Camon CX for Just 36k*.

They even offer pay on delivery within LAGOS.

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Horladipupo0505: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
why she can ugly like dis....I swaer money miss road ooo ,and always like family Mr dele.even obasanjo fyn pass them
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
cool shocked shocked shocked

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Neoteny:
I was going to say "what did David see in her sef", but then i realized that to a toad, a frog is beautiful.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Celebrates Twin's Birthday Who Turned 26 / Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" / Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.