Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

"Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User (23940 Views)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by jumyp: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2018
This ain't miracle, stop deceiving yourself.
this looks like magic and show off and definitely not what God will approve off.
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by MrSly(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What if I told you there are Nigerians that believe a Jew turned water to wine
I pity some of you. You that claim wisdom yet you lack sense. It is a pity. I just pray it won't be too late for you and your likes. I wonder what you ever know in this world you live. You can't even say how your infancy was because you don't know. You can't even see beyond your focal point. You may not even be a scientist. Yet you're here claiming wisdom. Sorry for you. The worst is that you don't even read. If you do read tell me one of the last Charles Darwin's confession before his demise.
IN DUBIO NON AGERE. It is always wiser to do so. It just hope you will understand that language.
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by hopefulLandlord: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
MrSly:

I pity some of you. You that claim wisdom yet you lack sense.

Would you be so kind to tell me where I claimed to have wisdom? Its not my fault I come across as wise in your eyes but that doesn't mean I made such a claim

It is a pity. I just pray it won't be too late for you and your likes.[quote]Too late to do what exactly?[quote [
I wonder what you ever know in this world you live. You can't even say how your infancy was because you don't know.
But you do know how your infancy was, right

You can't even see beyond your focal point. You may not even be a scientist. Yet you're here claiming wisdom. Sorry for you.
again, would you be so kind to show me where I ever claimed to have wisdom?

The worst is that you don't even read. If you do read tell me one of the last Charles Darwin's confession before his demise.
I've read his supposed confession and it looks like a made-up bullsheet

you can read here https://www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/the-fantasy-of-the-deathbed-conversion and see how dishonest most of these deathbed conversations are

Even answersingenesis that usually swallow anything favouring Christianity hook line and sinker concluded the Darwin story is bullsheet https://answersingenesis.org/creationism/arguments-to-avoid/darwins-deathbed-conversion-a-legend/ and that's saying a lot

IN DUBIO NON AGERE. It is always wiser to do so. It just hope you will understand that language.
No I don't, explain it to me oh wise one
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by horia: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I quoted you all at once cuz y'all are saying the same thing

That you can't think of what makes this miracle necessary doesn't make it unnecessary

I can think up a scenario where it's necessary. What if there are certain people in the congregation who don't believe Christianity is true and feel this kind of miracle would convince them? what if some of these people would die very soon and God did this as a necessity to help their unbelief by making this miracle happening thereby convincing them and they make heaven?

Now I'm not saying that's the case but its not the best to say this is unnecessary. Only Yahweh can say what's necessary and what's not!
I would have thought the same but Jesus was faced with the same stuff when the teachers of the law asked him to make them believe by doing it in their presence. he did not even do it in the present of the devil to make himself believe the reason why he was sent.

but I don't know everything na; you might be correct
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by MrSly(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Would you be so kind to tell me where I claimed to have wisdom? Its not my fault I come across as wise in your eyes but that doesn't mean I made such a claim
The worst thing that will ever happen to a man is not discovering his originator and creator.
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Niflheim(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
You have to be a brainless baboon to believe this one!!! Water at the bottom, petrol on top.........................................nothing special about this d.ung!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? / Photos Of Prophet TB Joshua In Israel / Police Rearrest Former MFM Chorister Over Libel Against Church Founder, Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.