Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party (33470 Views)

Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Tope Alabi And Her Husband, Soji Alabi Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by LifestyleTonite: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Below are pictures from the surprise birthday party held for the husband of Gospel singer, Tope Alabi. Notable celebrities like Yomi Fabiyi, Ayo Ojewole and Instagram comedian, Wole Agba were in attendance .

The gospel singer took to Instagram where she also celebrated her husband, Soji Alabi with a wonderful note.

She wrote:

”Help me to celebrate my wonderful Husband on his birthday. Happy birthday to you my husband, God has assigned you for my destiny and the angel of my life. I pray for more grace and and strength for you. You will be there for me till our old age in Jesus mighty name”.

Yomi Fabiyi shared a video of the event with the below caption.

Omg! so much earlier today at the ALABI’s residence where Evangelist Tope Alabi @tope_alabi_ and her daughters dance with so much joy as everyone gathered to celebrate a humble and meek soul Pastor SOJI ALABI who is a year older today. We actually started with a surprise for the celebrant. From bed to unexpected guests. Many Happy Returns.
And the spiritual father of the day Woli Agba @woliagba_ayoajewole on hand to observe all the religious dancing steps and listening to lyrics and drums too.

https://www.wotzup.ng/tope-alabi-surprise-birthday-party-husband/

Watch video here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhY-UGwDSTO/?taken-by=realyomifabiyi

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by haywire07(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
I wanted to exhibit my true nature , but no.
I want to hear NwaAmaikpe view
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by LifestyleTonite: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
more

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by BluntBoy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
This man is a really good pianist. Tope is very gifted but she must constantly thank God and her gem of a husband for making her successful.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by GloriaNinja(f): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
THIS CAKE LOOKS YUMMY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by NwaAmaikpe: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked

See how she's acting like she really loves him...when we know it's an Armageddon behind closed doors.
Can she swear that she has never cheated on that poor man?

I bet she can't.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by IdeyFindWife: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
I said it!

This is the man that should have mentored that TEEBILLZ manchild! It would have saved us all his embarrassing #LagoonDive stunts he forced us to endure without later jumping!

He complemented Tope all the way; coolheaded, loving, supportive, appreciative and no-skeletons thus far, commendable really.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See how she's acting like she really loves him...when we know it's an Armageddon behind closed doors.

I bet she can't.
Which Armageddon? U tink everyone is as miserable as U?
Can you even swear you're the only one knacking #MrsNwaAmaikpe? OR, that she no dey flog you if you no wash her pant clean?!
Go one corner go Siddon, we know ur type grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by partnerbiz4: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
They planned it all along jor shocked

GET 10% bonus on Etisalat data purchases.

See over 679 testimonies below. All cannot be lying.

Just click below...✌

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by WotzupNG: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by fourhayz: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Are they Bleaching

POO

1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by miracool946: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
nice of her.

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by castrol180(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
this ganganist behind his wifey...though I summon your courage

this remind me of late pastor Ajanaku and Tope back then

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by inoki247: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
d man dat can disvirgin d virgin
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
nice.. I'd sponsor a date for my man tomorrow... but he's gonna pay back somehow grin
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by Innov8ve1: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Contact me if you need a web designer for your business or blog

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by abike12(f): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
aww bless! I love how she's been able to manage her marriage and career. Happy birthday to Engr Alabi!

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by enemyofprogress: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
That's what happens when a woman is well fokd,sucked and taken to the climax.

Labake1 missing you like kilode
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by Phythondancer(f): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
cool he will love this smiley
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by enemyofprogress: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
abike12:
aww bless! I love how she's been able to manage her marriage and career. Happy birthday to Engr Alabi!
abiku sorry abike how are you? grin grin
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by edo3(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Just passing
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
see big mouths grin grin grin
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she can't.
Where you the one she cheated with? angry
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by handsomeyinka(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nice one...May God continue to bless your union.
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by CheedyJ(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she can't.
Can u also swear with amadioha DAT she has? Just bkus ur mom cheated on ur dad doesn't mean every other woman would..

I don find trouble..

9 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by Afflalo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sum one Shuld Send Me D Cake
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by iykecicero: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
I am an Igbo man but Tope Alabi is one of my favorite gospel musician. I bought and have listened to her album “Angeli mi” more than a thousand times. But you know what, I don’t understand even a word in the songs but I love them.

6 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
iykecicero:
I am an Igbo man but Tope Alabi is one of my favorite gospel musician. I bought and have listened to her album “Angeli mi” more than a thousand times. But you know what, I don’t understand even a word in the songs but I love them.
i can translate the songs for u just for a token as an ibo brethren
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by Lloydfather(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she can't.
oyoroba women cannot be trusted.

They celebrate infidelity like when a young girl got dis flowered without her parents noticing it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles / Somadina Adinma Rocks Blonde Hairstyle (photo) / Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.