Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party (33525 Views)

Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Tope Alabi And Her Husband, Soji Alabi Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by CoachEdward(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
That is the good result of those who follow their creator,God rightly. Beautiful marriage... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR.
#Tope Alabi hubby #Toba Edward..... check my profile to know more about me and for speaking gigs
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by iswallker(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
To whom much is given...

grin
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by somehow: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Leeeeeccccchhhhh. Sorry leechy.
TheUpsetGirl1:
nice.. I'd sponsor a date for my man tomorrow... but he's gonna pay back somehow grin
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by Sammy07: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See how she's acting like she really loves him...when we know it's an Armageddon behind closed doors.
Can she swear that she has never cheated on that poor man?

I bet she can't.

Do you really have the 6th Brain? undecided

I don't think you have...

You think every woman is like You or your mom?

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by frowland(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Love that furniture..
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
grayht:
i can translate the songs for u just for a token as an ibo brethren
Can't you do that translation for free Small time now, una go say 'igbo people like money' past una.
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
velai:
Can't you do that translation for free Small time now, una go say 'igbo people like money' past una.
hahahaha... lol
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by JIGHU(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
EVER SINCE THIS WOMAN WAS REVEALED AND EXPOSED TO BE CONNECTED TO OCCULTISM THROUGH THAT DEVILISJ PROPHET WHO LATER FELL OUT WITH HER? I HAVE LOST INTEREST IN HER MUSIC OR WHAT SHE DOES.....MANY DECEIVE PEOPLE LIKE ANGELS BUT ARE DEVILISH

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by iamfromlagos(f): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See how she's acting like she really loves him...when we know it's an Armageddon behind closed doors.
Can she swear that she has never cheated on that poor man?

I bet she can't.
at least she's not a low life like you.
wayray alaso!

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
iykecicero:
I am an Igbo man but Tope Alabi is one of my favorite gospel musician. I bought and have listened to her album “Angeli mi” more than a thousand times. But you know what, I don’t understand even a word in the songs but I love them.

you need someone to translate it for you. you will love it more
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party by marttol: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
JIGHU:
EVER SINCE THIS WOMAN WAS REVEALED AND EXPOSED TO BE CONNECTED TO OCCULTISM THROUGH THAT DEVILISJ PROPHET WHO LATER FELL OUT WITH HER? I HAVE LOST INTEREST IN HER MUSIC OR WHAT SHE DOES.....MANY DECEIVE PEOPLE LIKE ANGELS BUT ARE DEVILISH
SHUT UP... They've separated before the man dies...tope is not an occultist...they separated in 2012,and the man dies around 2015 or 14 I think... Even if you watch videos about what the church members who know the prophet well said about the man... You will know tope ALABI is not among,God quickly separated them before the man dies... So stop saying nonsense, she is real and her songs are great.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh & Revelation Of Zainab Rufai By Godson Odims / Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics / Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.