Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Does That Wedding Ring Mean To You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does That Wedding Ring Mean To You. (374 Views)

Call Of That Wedding Now! / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does That Wedding Ring Mean To You. by Kenog4real(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Right from time, I'v seen people joined together as husband and wife without wedding ring and are happily living together. But today people put their trust/love in that same Ring and I believe you and I are both aware of what is happening in some families.
I'v witnessed people hid their wedding ring to cheat on their spouse while some dont even care if they have one on them.
So, to the Married and to those that has turned themselves to Lord of The Ring,
What does that ring on your finger mean to You?
Please enlighten me.
Re: What Does That Wedding Ring Mean To You. by izaray(f): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
I'm here to learn to learn too
Re: What Does That Wedding Ring Mean To You. by Greatzeus(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
The most important thing is the hearts of the couple and their motives of getting married,their maturity and ability to weather the storm. Our spiritual ancestors in the Bible and our Biological ancestors in Africa never wore wedding ring,yet the institution of marriage was respected and lasted for them.
Wedding ring is nothing,its not even a christian tradition,but a borrowed pagan tradition. I know a particular church that dont use wedding ring,yet you hardly see them getting divorced.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help / Free Online Training On Snacks, Cooking, And Organic Skin Care On Telegram By Ft / Home Maintenance Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.