Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Proofs God Don't Answer Black Prayers- Aroms - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proofs God Don't Answer Black Prayers- Aroms (403 Views)

Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward / God Don't Let Me Go To CASABLANCA. Man Pray Against Womanizing On Crusade Ground / True Men Of God Don't Take On Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proofs God Don't Answer Black Prayers- Aroms by Adieza(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
One day I would like to put some educated Nigerians together in a big stadium and teach them something. I guess if they know more, the scales will fall off their eyes and they might wake up.

Somebody wrote me that God has decreed that Nigeria will be a great country. I asked, Which God? When did he make that decree and how come I was not aware of it? Why do people keep making up outrageous statements without foundation and proof? The medical term for this is Delusional disorder.

This next part of this write up is however, based on facts. I know few companies in the world, some are old and others are not too old. There is one called Walmart which was started by a man called Sam Walton. It happened to be the biggest stores in America. Walmart alone is doing a revenue of $480 billion a year. Yes, that is a "B". The company is 53 years old That is more than the GDP of Nigeria. I never heard him talked about God once before he died.

Verizon
Allianz
Toyota
Dailer
Apple
Google

And over 30 other companies in the world make over 100 Billion USD revenue a year each. In Africa, there are only five countries with a GDP over $100 billion per year and that is not income. In fact, I know 10 companies make more profit yearly than the budget of all African countries.

Most of these companies were started by a small group of people, sometimes, just one person. without mineral resources. Now compare that to a country. Every country is a sovereign state with a Flag, a seal, a Central Bank, Currency, Laws, workforce. etc. The resource of any country in the world to start and build something great is much more that any of the companies I mentioned above had and still have. It is much more easier to build up a country today to be rich, more than it is to build a company. Yet, Africans cannot even build one country up. Please stop blaming the british.

How does the British stop people from cleaning their neighborhood, loving their neighbors, spending time to think their way out of their problems and investing in themselves? For crying out loud Africans cannot even feed themselves.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=358852607954187&id=158338594672257

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proofs God Don't Answer Black Prayers- Aroms by Adieza(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
cc: lalasticlala and seun cc: mynd44 and maclatunji

1 Like

Re: Proofs God Don't Answer Black Prayers- Aroms by Niflheim(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
A brilliant write up!!! Especially the part that talks about "delusional disorder"!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proofs God Don't Answer Black Prayers- Aroms by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Adieza:
One day I would like to put some educated Nigerians together in a big stadium and teach them something. I guess if they know more, the scales will fall off their eyes and they might wake up.

Somebody wrote me that God has decreed that Nigeria will be a great country. I asked, Which God? When did he make that decree and how come I was not aware of it? Why do people keep making up outrageous statements without foundation and proof? The medical term for this is Delusional disorder.

This next part of this write up is however, based on facts. I know few companies in the world, some are old and others are not too old. There is one called Walmart which was started by a man called Sam Walton. It happened to be the biggest stores in America. Walmart alone is doing a revenue of $480 billion a year. Yes, that is a "B". The company is 53 years old That is more than the GDP of Nigeria. I never heard him talked about God once before he died.

Verizon
Allianz
Toyota
Dailer
Apple
Google

And over 30 other companies in the world make over 100 Billion USD revenue a year each. In Africa, there are only five countries with a GDP over $100 billion per year and that is not income. In fact, I know 10 companies make more profit yearly than the budget of all African countries.

Most of these companies were started by a small group of people, sometimes, just one person. without mineral resources. Now compare that to a country. Every country is a sovereign state with a Flag, a seal, a Central Bank, Currency, Laws, workforce. etc. The resource of any country in the world to start and build something great is much more that any of the companies I mentioned above had and still have. It is much more easier to build up a country today to be rich, more than it is to build a company. Yet, Africans cannot even build one country up. Please stop blaming the british.

How does the British stop people from cleaning their neighborhood, loving their neighbors, spending time to think their way out of their problems and investing in themselves? For crying out loud Africans cannot even feed themselves.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=358852607954187&id=158338594672257

""British stop people from cleaning their neighborhood, loving their neighbors, spending time to think their way out of their problems and investing in themselves?""

The British n generally other African colonial masters are our main problems.

(1) (Reply)

Exhortation / Who Told You That The Name Of Satan Is LUCIFER? / So Terrible A Woman Vomit Live Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.