Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nigeria’s Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK (283 Views)

#whatif: Seun Kuti Wins The First Grammy Award As A Nigerian Based Artist? / Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK by AllNews(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Teenage singer, Ruti Olajugbagbe, has been crowned the winner of United Kingdom singing contest, The Voice UK. The 18-year-old Nigerian defeated her runner-up Donel Mangena.

Olajugbagbe broke down in tears on Saturday night after host Emma Willis announced her as the winner.

Her coach Sir Tom Jones while describing her singing prowess said Olajugbagbe is ‘wonderful, magical, sincere’ singer. He said he is touched by her voice. She takes home the prize money of £100,000 prize, and a record deal with Republic Records.

Speaking after her victory, according to Dailymail, Ruti said: ‘I Wasn’t Expecting This… I Didn’t Expect To Get To The Blind Audition, I Don’t Know What To Say!’

To Read Full Article-https://candytv.com.ng/2018/04/10/nigerias-ruti-olajugbagbe-wins-the-voice-uk/

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 20 February 2018 (friday) – No Food For The Lazy Man / Adele Wrote About Her Honestly And How Much She Loves Rihanna / I Will Defeat Mr President 2019- Ex Miss Nollywood Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.