Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos (27975 Views)

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour / Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by kense88: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
myself13:
Understandably, this is a barbaric act perpetrated by her husband but atimes it takes the mercy of God and sheer self-control to contain a woman's excesses. Signing an undertaking isn't the best remedy for domestic violence. Family crisis is best resolved within the family unit. Inviting a relative or other extended family members to mediate and resolve domestic issues like this would produce a more harmonious long lasting solution.
Reconciliation and acceptance that comes from the heart cannot be compared with one enforced by law.
I don't subscribe to beating someone your much stronger than, unless she attacked you first. You can inflict serious inhury on her or even kill her. Just send her away or divorce her.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by asksteve(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
myself13:
Understandably, this is a barbaric act perpetrated by her husband but atimes it takes the mercy of God and sheer self-control to contain a woman's excesses. Signing an undertaking isn't the best remedy for domestic violence. Family crisis is best resolved within the family unit. Inviting a relative or other extended family members to mediate and resolve domestic issues like this would produce a more harmonious long lasting solution.
Reconciliation and acceptance that comes from the heart cannot be compared with one enforced by law.

Well spoken.
I don't condone the husband's action but signing an undertaken is suicidal.
Instead let the marriage end cos the marriage will be built on the law n not love, which will not work.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by castrol180(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
After the beating, the idiot ipob will still want to have coitus with the poor girl. This is what you get as a lady when you lack that marriage/wedding etiquette
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Snow02:
69 is what comes to mind when I see you

I can’t help what comes to your mind but careful what you wish for ....
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Bros let them struggle with their mother, after all orphans do survive.
Not a bro btw but that maybe so however this is why women need to be bringing something to the table at least you can hustle and struggle with the children not be someone’s boxing bag.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Snow02: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

I can’t help what comes to your mind but careful what you wish for ....
or else it might come true?? yes please
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
castrol180:
After the beating, the idiot ipob will still want to have coitus with the poor girl. This is what you get as a lady when you lack that marriage/wedding etiquette
When you lack financial status morelike
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Snow02:
or else it might come true?? yes please
You will meet your ancestors early.....
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by kingthreat(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
donb06:
enyia get sense... This one na marriage until em kill her u go happy.... Sha I understand u maybe u experienced it as a child and the woman involved died in silence

Its your cum-drinking mother that was a victim of domestic abuse.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by donb06: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
kingthreat:

Its your cum-drinking mother that was a victim of domestic abuse.
oh u nw knw the pain of domestic abuse... As for my mum no prob at least she had mouth to drink it... Your mom was constantly injected with it. She couldn't live without it. If she hasn't seen it for one hour she starts shivering because she needs some to sniff . May be that's why ure an hybrid of various cum cool
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
myself13:
That was then not now. Many in-laws can be funny at times
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by kingthreat(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
donb06:
oh u nw knw the pain of domestic abuse... As for my mum no prob at least she had mouth to drink it... Your mom was constantly injected with it. She couldn't live without it. If she hasn't seen it for one hour she starts shivering because she needs some to sniff . May be that's why ure an hybrid of various cum cool

You know nothing about mine but for insulting mine definitely means you're trying to pass the pain your witless mother suffered on me. Such a loser.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
kingthreat:
So your husband beat you, you report on social media?
You want her obituary to be announced on the media?
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by blueeyes1: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Some Women dey take shi:t sha
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by donb06: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
kingthreat:

You know nothing about mine but for insulting mine definitely means you're trying to pass the pain your witless mother suffered on me. Such a loser.
yeah am a loser..... I like losing to fools like u cos winning is a shame of its own.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by mamawin(f): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
If that was the first time I would have asked her to forgive and give the pig another chance, but...nah! the person that did this didn't mind if his victim dies or not. She better run for her dear life.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ellabae:
Bros welldone. 50 shades of grey fan.

Sugar, you can apply too... grin

The more the merrier
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

BDSM FTW grin

Will you let her choose the safe word?

Safe word bawo?

Me dey kill man pikin o. No goin' back!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by rOsy247(f): 12:29am On Apr 11, 2018
Forgive bawo angry madam u better run. Have you not heard of the Danish man who battered his wife but was later forgiven n was made to sign the same undertaken and today she's not alive to tell the story
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Ellabae(f): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2018
ShyCypher:

Sugar, you can apply too... grin

The more the merrier
Thanks but I will pass
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 11, 2018
I pity that woman. She doesn't know she is married to a real unproductive animal and not a human being.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Ellabae:
Thanks but I will pass

Then don't quote me next time.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Ellabae(f): 1:35am On Apr 11, 2018
ShyCypher:

Then don't quote me next time.
Sorry sir. Just having fun
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by delishpot: 2:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong..... did that oyinbo not sign an undertaking before killing his wife in Banana iceland?
She intends to go bavk and expose herself to the possibility of stonning him bread or shoe again? Na her choice. How people can live with spouses who only live peacefully with them because they signed an undertaking. How is that a home?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by delishpot: 2:16am On Apr 11, 2018
donb06:

grin grin nna slow down kwa. Chai biko please jor sit down. No vex again.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Ten06(m): 6:17am On Apr 11, 2018
I hope she will not also stone the man with bread again? She should learn how to control her temper
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Niceguy123: 6:20am On Apr 11, 2018
myself13:
bros family members will never produce any result in this case. The best people to settle this is either, the police, a lawyer and the court of law.

Thanks you
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by deliciousgeh(f): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

And the cycle continues
Abi o
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Dwhyte(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2018
Why marrying a child...u c d result now abi grin grin >
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Yankiss(m): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2018
esthy86:
I hate men that beat their wife

Yes. Women are stubborn but the solution is not beating. Walk away until your anger subsides. These household warriors never quarrel with anyone in the streets. They endure all manner of insults outside. Once home, they turn so petulant. The slightest irritation is met with a volley of blows. Haba.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

Not a bro btw but that maybe so however this is why women need to be bringing something to the table at least you can hustle and struggle with the children not be someone’s boxing bag.
u are right sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom / 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic / Policeman Loses AK-47 With 60 Rounds Of Ammunition While Watching Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.