Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,577 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" (22535 Views)

Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by abefedammy: 1:37am On Apr 11, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Shan George has taken to her Instagram handle to narrate her horrible flight experience yesterday.

According to her, Tue plane was more or less like a commercial vehicle without AC and proper equipments.

She wrote sharing a video;
"I've just landed at my destination and grateful to God we r here in one piece. Seriously, transportation on d road is a write off, (no roads) by water is non existent, by train? just forget it, by air is now becoming extinct wit d kind of planes plying commercial routes. Nigeria which way ? Ive never been this scared being in a plane, it felt like a molue in d sky, the airconditioner wasnt working and we made do wit manual fanning of ourselves (see d person behind me fanning seriously) I'm very angry right now. (In lasisi's voice) this airline, I no mention una name this time, but una kno unasef. Change abeg."

https://www.gistrealm.com/it-felt-like-molue-in-the-sky-actress-shan-george-narrates-horrible-flight-experience/

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by chukxie(m): 1:42am On Apr 11, 2018
That's Nigeria for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by nifemi25(m): 1:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Why can't you mention there name ? If to say na Uber you carry now you for don mention there name abi.

Jesus christ is watching you.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by bigt2(m): 1:59am On Apr 11, 2018
That one na shàku sháku plane from shẹ̀pẹ̀térì junction dedicated to the Ẹ̀kú Malaikas. grin

11 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 11, 2018
she landed safely.. all thanks to the Almighty.

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by OKorowanta: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2018
They deserved to be sanctioned and the airline grounded.

8 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by calddon(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Let her try transportation by witchcraft.. its spiritually air-conditioned

9 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by Dyt(f): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Who else thinks its Arik

cheesy cheesy grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Most Nigerian airlines are Iike dat... Kenya Airways' airplanes feom Lagos to Nairobi and back to Lagos are typical examples of flying molues....so small that their aisle cant contain two slim ppl.... The seats are. So close and jam-packed;no place to even charge ur phone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by Holywizard: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2018
U for buy coke and gala then for air.
Ikpu onye ara shocked embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by tunwumi: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2018
not mentioning name means you enjoy it.

7 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by frank417: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2018
how do you expect change when you delibrately protect them? they need to flog this woman the handle side of koboko

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by boardmem(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2018
Dyt:
Who else thinks its Arik

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Me sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by ralphberry(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2018
abefedammy:
Nollywood Actress, Shan George has taken to her Instagram handle to narrate her horrible flight experience yesterday.

According to her, Tue plane was more or less like a commercial vehicle without AC and proper equipments.

She wrote sharing a video;
"I've just landed at my destination and grateful to God we r here in one piece. Seriously, transportation on d road is a write off, (no roads) by water is non existent, by train? just forget it, by air is now becoming extinct wit d kind of planes plying commercial routes. Nigeria which way ? Ive never been this scared being in a plane, it felt like a molue in d sky, the airconditioner wasnt working and we made do wit manual fanning of ourselves (see d person behind me fanning seriously) I'm very angry right now. (In lasisi's voice) this airline, I no mention una name this time, but una kno unasef. Change abeg."

https://www.gistrealm.com/it-felt-like-molue-in-the-sky-actress-shan-george-narrates-horrible-flight-experience/

maybe that is her first time

1 Like

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by seangy4konji: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2018
oh boy...hell is real ooo
Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by Paperwhite(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
calddon:
Let her try transportation by witchcraft.. its spiritually air-conditioned
shocked grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by sassyclassy: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Attention! Attention! Attention! This post is for wedding photographers in need of vacant office space

The Classy & Sassy Place is a hub for Wedding & Event Vendors!

Benefits
*Easily accessible
*target clientele specific
* it is the ideal environment to grow your business in 2018!
*Constant power supply from 9am-6pm
*Good packing space

Office/Studio space is available for wedding photographers vendors at a very affordable rate !!!! Call/WhatsApp 08181122447
Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by Emrixx(f): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Am even scared to fly these days, i better use bus cox i might be able to jump through the window unlike plane, even parachute we don't have
Which way Nigeria
Get your PVC

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by nonye6194: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
what's the essence of your rant if you can't mention the airliner?
blow that whistle biko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by XingXhang(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Why can't she mention their name?

Stars don't know the influence they have... This will help the airline set up.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by maxiuc(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by goldenval(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2018
You can’t mention the name of the airline till more bad things happen that’s when you will start mentioning their name.

Seems like you wanna gossip or seek attentions from Nigeria bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by smartistics(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2018
That is what you get when you fly a cheap flight. Get on airpeace next time and feel the splendid experience.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by zicoraads: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2018
The other day I narrated my horrible experience about a flight I boarded from Abuja to Lagos, how I was sweating inside, and someone quoted me and was saying plenty rubbish of how I was lying. As usual, the ignorant crowd (which sadly, are in their hundreds here) were liking the comments upnand down. I just ignored him totally.

9 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by smartistics(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
People should also learn this, when you re flying a plane with terrible air conditioning system, it is as same flying a plane with a dying engine especially the Boeing types. The left engine bay is responsible to power the air condition system.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by HoodBillionaire: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2018
men dah na why i wan either by hummer h3
infiniti dah very big jeep woth silver chrome for hood
or latest 4runner
watch me climb pot holes like no tmrw
Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by shepherd003: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2018
:Dthat most be Edo airline in disguise
Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by Pidginwhisper: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Make i help you with the name grin

Arik the flying molue. 300 sitting 199 standing grin

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by zicoraads: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
smartistics:
That is what you get when you fly a cheap flight. Get on airpeace next time and feel the splendid experience.
Which one is cheap flight? How much is the difference really? They are mostly the same across local routes, except when booking at particular times when the number of people travelling becomes huge.

And yes, I was sweating inside Air Peace too undecided

1 Like

Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by Gangster1ms: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2018
That must be dana angry
Re: Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" by nnenna311: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover / Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Camo Shorts / New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.