Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,695 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board (58570 Views)

Stop Selling Foreign Films - NFVCB - National Film & Videos Censors Board / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board / Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board by TEYA: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2018
Bagehot:

Do you honestly think providing your own infrastructure (i.e. electricity and security) is normal? For your information, telecomms companies have been sharing masts to save cost for some years now; they have been selling their masts to Helios and renting same back to cut costs.
Lol if it is not normal and they only do 'normal' things then I think the reasonable thing to do is to pack their things and head to south Africa where everything is normal. Na wa o!
Re: Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board by OlujobaSamuel: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2018
no need forcing them to host it in naija, just block the voting code if not hosted here and prevent commentary in our various media.
dazzal
Re: Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board by RichDad1(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2018
phemmyfour:
It ll be more expensive to host the show in Nigeria. Its a show that's been sponsored and can't be compare to MTN selling product and services.

BBN only generate income from text messages sent by viewers
And so ?
Are Nigerians not the one spending their money to send the text messages?
Re: Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board by flamingREED(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
kstyle2:
So there are plans to air this programme continually?

I don't know if you're a Christian o,
But I learn to be bold, publicly declaring Christ and His righteousness (if sinners can sin openly and rate it subjective-18).

All the same,
Don't worry about how the blind leads the blind.
It's a world that honors it's god, Satan, who must take his toll on the people for the secret concerts between him and the powers that be.

I know you might be vexed like Lot.
Relax, bro.

BTW, the show will backfire.
I strongly believe it will.
Re: Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board by webizone(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tabelachizza:
****Nigeria?
Until biggie..says "This is big Brother,Tobi go and on the generator,NEPA have seized the light."
Na that time we go know say an South Africa Sure pass..��

But how will the message be passed across and we'll get to see it when there's no light?
Re: Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board by webizone(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
gilgal7:
hillarious

If the pic on your dp is truly yours, I am not ashamed to say that your looks exactly match what I desire in a lady. I've looked high and low, and now I have seen you, I wish I could reach you.
Re: Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board by Kendrick80(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Whrz d light Abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.