Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl (1143 Views)

Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before? / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by Johnnyessence(m): 4:23am On Apr 11, 2018
We may complain about racism but tribalism is rife among us. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/yoruba-guy-says-his-aunts-told-him-not.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by Johnnyessence(m): 4:24am On Apr 11, 2018
racism isn't good too. the worst of it all is tribalism in choosing a partner.
Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by DaddyKross: 4:30am On Apr 11, 2018
I have been told the same thing a lot of times too. The funny thing is their reasons are somewhat valid. Igbo girls dey get wahala undecided

*Puts on bulletproof*

bujebudanu1:

They care less about your family but only theirs . They will make u forget ur family

Straight up fact.

Igbo girls are never cool with having your own immediate family around but will go ahead and bring their own brother, sister, cousin, nephew, niece, relation, kinsmen, igwe's son, ichie's granddaughter to come and stay with you.

They can only try that shit with Yoruba men though, hence the fear of Yoruba Mothers, aunts, sisters because they also have the intention of sending one of your extended family that you dont even know to come and stay with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by agbonkamen(f): 4:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Igbo and Yoruba be like

Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by Johnnyessence(m): 4:48am On Apr 11, 2018
DaddyKross:
I have been told the same thing a lot of times too. The funny thing is their reasons are somewhat valid. Igbo girls dey get wahala undecided

*Puts on bulletproof*
hmmmm narrates your ordeal.
Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by mikejj(m): 5:40am On Apr 11, 2018
grin grin aunty dey advice u naw u no wan hear abi...OK ubianuju Neva bend your life
Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by emmie14: 5:43am On Apr 11, 2018
No apologies. Stay away from Igbo girls. Marry from your tribe

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by Preshy561(f): 5:43am On Apr 11, 2018
daddykross abi wetin be your name,you don deh craze oo.undecided

that your bullet proof won't save you.tongue

trouble kor,trouble ni.undecided
Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by Preshy561(f): 5:45am On Apr 11, 2018
that your aunty is already having inferiority complex.if you love her,do the needful.

btw, it's Obiageli.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by bujebudanu1(m): 5:51am On Apr 11, 2018
I hear that everyday at home cos my gf is Igbo

Reasons from my mum...is only u that will travel a 6 to 7hrs journey to marry
ii.they care less about your family but only theres.they will make u forget ur family

My guard.
Any girl that won't love me and my family should fucck off.
Weve sufferred together.we must enjoy together.
Ain't jeopardizing my family for any girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by donstan18: 6:14am On Apr 11, 2018
That yoruba guy is very smart and wise for knowing the worth of an igbo woman in any family in the world, if you are yet to have an igbo man/woman in your family, nwanne that family is incomplete cheesy

They'll b like.

Igbos too like money......... Yet they'll want to partner or reason with an igbo man when they want to start a business. cheesy

Igbo women are too expensive to marry.......Yet many families will come down all the way from their state to marry an igbo damsel with their life savings cheesy

Igbo women too de fvck.......Yet they'll dump their women and be chasing Ukwu nwanyi owerri, Ukwu bu nti, Ukwu bu 13 odd, Ukwu wu daachii upandan, Davido can testify cheesy

Even other women de feel igbo guyz grin cheesy

The loyalty and respect most igbo women possesses in families is the major reason why every man in the world crave and will want to have them.

That yoruba guy is smart and ready to die because of Obiageli cheesy

We are dope!
Our doings are dope!
IGBO AMAKA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by DonVikings: 6:28am On Apr 11, 2018
Your aunt did right! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by DaddyKross: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
daddykross abi wetin be your name,you don deh craze oo.undecided

that your bullet proof won't save you.tongue

trouble kor,trouble ni.undecided

kiss kiss
Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by ImaIma1(f): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2018
DaddyKross:

*Puts on bulletproof*

Straight up fact.

Igbo girls are never cool with having your own immediate family around but will go ahead and bring their own brother, sister, cousin, nephew, niece, relation, kinsmen, igwe's son, ichie's granddaughter to come and stay with you.

They can only try that shit with Yoruba men though, hence the fear of Yoruba Mothers, aunts, sisters because they also have the intention of sending one of your extended family that you dont even know to come and stay with you.

Inlaws(from both sides) should learn to stay in their own houses and let the couple be. Visiting once in a while and going back same day is ok...not going to camp there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Igbo women are in hot demand! We are like the latest iPhone. Everybody wants you. Buh nor everyone can afford you.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl by Greystone: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:
That yoruba guy is very smart and wise for knowing the worth of an igbo woman in any family in the world, if you are yet to have an igbo man/woman in your family, nwanne that family is incomplete cheesy

They'll b like.

Igbos too like money......... Yet they'll want to partner or reason with an igbo man when they want to start a business. cheesy

Igbo women are too expensive to marry.......Yet many families will come down all the way from their state to marry an igbo damsel with their life savings cheesy

Igbo women too de fvck.......Yet they'll dump their women and be chasing Ukwu nwanyi owerri, Ukwu bu nti, Ukwu bu 13 odd, Ukwu wu daachii upandan, Davido can testify cheesy

Even other women de feel igbo guyz grin cheesy

The loyalty and respect most igbo women possesses in families is the major reason why every man in the world crave and will want to have them.

That yoruba guy is smart and ready to die because of Obiageli cheesy

We are dope!
Our doings are dope!
IGBO AMAKA

Don’t forget that most igbo women are loyal to their partners through times of struggle and hustling.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Divorce. When I Don’t Is Sweeter Than I Do. / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush Into Marriage / Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.