Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Nina Weeps As She Calls Off Her Relationship With Miracle #bbnaija (videos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nina Weeps As She Calls Off Her Relationship With Miracle #bbnaija (videos) (705 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina / BBNaija: Nina Had MouthAction With Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Weeps As She Calls Off Her Relationship With Miracle #bbnaija (videos) by made4naija(f): 5:58am On Apr 11, 2018
#BBNaija housemate, Nina, has called off her ”relationship” with her in house lover, Miracle.

Their lover affair began having problems when during the live eviction show, Nina found it difficult to define her relationship with Miracle. Ebuka, the show host, had asked her who Miracle was to her. After stuttering for a minute, Nina said Miracle was her best friend and her everything. When asked who her boyfriend outside the house, Collins, was to her, Nina said Collins was just her boyfriend.

Nina and Miracle had a discussion in the house Tuesday, where Miracle expressed his displeasure to Nina on how she refers to him as just her friend. According to him, people will begin to see her as someone who is playing a game using him. This got Nina really upset and sad. During her diary session, she asked Big Brother to ensure Ebuka ask her about her relationsship with Miracle so she can clear the air once and for all.

However things got heated last night between them. While she was speaking with Tobi, Nina said she is done with Mina and doesn’t want to have anything to do with him again.

Watch a video from the scene below

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/04/nina-weeps-as-she-calls-off-her-relationship-with-miracle-bbnaija-videos/

Re: Nina Weeps As She Calls Off Her Relationship With Miracle #bbnaija (videos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Nina has low self-esteem issues and miracle in the other hand is a prude dude..... can't bring myself down to a point where I'll be the one begging to save the relationship when there are so many fishes in the river cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nina Weeps As She Calls Off Her Relationship With Miracle #bbnaija (videos) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nina has low self-esteem and miracle in the other hand is a prude dude..... can't bring myself down to a point where I'll be the one begging to save the relationship when there are so many fishes in the river cheesy
So you mean there are many men presently in the house?
Re: Nina Weeps As She Calls Off Her Relationship With Miracle #bbnaija (videos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Ahmed0336:

So you mean there are many men presently in the house?
Nop I'm talking about the ones in your fathers house cool

1 Like

Re: Nina Weeps As She Calls Off Her Relationship With Miracle #bbnaija (videos) by tyson98: 6:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Fish brain looking at her alone you will know she's second to an imbecil.e ode

See how she dey talk sef oponu
Re: Nina Weeps As She Calls Off Her Relationship With Miracle #bbnaija (videos) by Tolams16(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2018
A must watch! Pls like comment and tag som1. Thanks�..https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYprBTnB5j/
Re: Nina Weeps As She Calls Off Her Relationship With Miracle #bbnaija (videos) by Homeboiy: 6:51am On Apr 11, 2018
tongue
Re: Nina Weeps As She Calls Off Her Relationship With Miracle #bbnaija (videos) by swiz123(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2018
Come one nina, we all know that your first reply to ebuka was the truth.

We also know why you refused to acknowledge him as your boyfriend.

Wouldn't it be such a shame to refer a 30 secs man as your boyfriend grin
Re: Nina Weeps As She Calls Off Her Relationship With Miracle #bbnaija (videos) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nop I'm talking about the ones in your fathers house cool
See her like ant wey just get abortion

(1) (Reply)

Marvel Next Six Movies After Avengers / Soapy Dance - Ajanlekoko Comedy (download Video) / Bbnaija Tacha Has Been With Her Friends & Family Since Yesterday - Ebuka Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.