Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

You Cannot Remain The Same After Praying This Prayer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Cannot Remain The Same After Praying This Prayer. (343 Views)

Break Sturbborn Anti-marriage Forces By Praying This Prayers / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Remain The Same After Praying This Prayer. by uchkochi(m): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2018
THIS PRAYER SHALL BE ANSWERED INSTANTLY.

Just to boost your faith before you pray, I like you to know that I prayed this prayer extensively in the early hours of today. And God spoke to me that everyone that shall pray and believe it shall have instant answer. Mark 11:24. Its time to pray;

Father I give you thanks for giving me another day, LORD Jesus I celebrate your faithfulness and commitment to see that today ends better than yesterday. Holy Spirit, I acknowledge your helps and the help you shall be sending my way today. Help me Lord to recognise my opportunities today in the name of Jesus Christ.

From today I will begin to eat the fruits of my labour, I will begin to make progress in per hour basis. Give me the wisdom to proffer solution to that problem that has become a concern. LORD Jesus decorate me with your glory that when sinners see me they will see you and repent.

Make my hands your hands here on earth, make my feet your feet here on earth, make my voice your voice here on earth. Let today be filled with TESTIMONIES of all kinds.

Thank you Jesus because my going out is blessed, my expectations shall come to pass, depression and regret is far from me and my family. I shall live a purpose driven life today.

Favour me with whatever you want to favour me with, help me through whomever you choose to help through today. Above all let your will of prosperity, healing, protection, favour, blessing, wisdom and increase be done in my life today.

I forgive all my offenders, I pray for the eyes of my enemies to be opened to see you and repent, I pray for my weaknesses to be converted to strength. I pray for my country, my state and my leaders, I pray for the schools, hospitals, banks and market places, Let your word spread and let your glory be seen today in Jesus name. Thank you Lord for instant answers, thank you Lord for the angels that have been released to work for me today, give them speed in Jesus mighty name I have prayed.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232
Re: You Cannot Remain The Same After Praying This Prayer. by rexana: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Judgement. / Let Go Of The Past / ''Anyone Who Is Not Paying His Tithe,will Not Go To Heaven"- Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.