Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display (2867 Views)

Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread / Unveiling The New Infinix Hot S3 / Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by Kalapizim(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2018
fashrola:

I'm kinda disappointed with the display and audio sound of the phone...

The battery, RAM and lightweight are the selling point of the phone
interesting because most people's opinions have been contrary to yours.
Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by Johnsonwise: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2018
fashrola:

I'm kinda disappointed with the display and audio sound of the phone...

The battery, RAM and lightweight are the selling point of the phone
oga I don't understand the kind of world u are in... � lol u need to find a new world bro...hot s3 is the best
Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by Crazythinker: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Come on who no know say the audio sound Na the best!!!
Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by Johnsonwise: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2018
Themotivator:
abiiooo...Omo!! Eleyii gidii gan oooooo... Am so hungry of the phone now!!Lollllzzzz...... Phone to gbayii..... The display becomes like real life!!!!!!
phone that operates at a very high speed ... This made it distinct from every other kinda fone!!!!
Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by Crazythinker: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2018
Johnsonwise:
phone that operates at a very high speed ... This made it distinct from every other kinda fone!!!!
It can be used to take a shot at a longer range!!!
Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by Johnsonwise: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2018
Great phone with great features
Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by fashrola(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Johnsonwise:
oga I don't understand the kind of world u are in... � lol u need to find a new world bro...hot s3 is the best

Like seriously? I bought the phone two days ago...

Crispy display: Poor and washed out pictures
Audio Production: The speaker sound is awful to my ears....

Well the camera is top notch (Rear and selfie)

Super fast... And the battery life is awesome
Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by dragnet: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
fashrola:

It is quite unfortunate that we hardly have independent reviews of phones by true users, what we have spamming this section are tecno and infinix puppets and marketers deceiving the populace.
Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by Kalapizim(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
fashrola:

i find this surprising in all hornesty, especially the audio part you mentioned.
Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by fashrola(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
dragnet:

It is quite unfortunate that we hardly have independent reviews of phones by true users, what we have spamming this section are tecno and infinix puppets and marketers deceiving the populace.

Asin eh... I'm currently using the phone and they are trying to gag me cos of my review lol

Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by fashrola(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
i find this surprising in all hornesty, especially the audio part you mentioned.

The audio production is poor in my own observation... I even played music with Poweramp pro

I rate it 6/10

They should have used Dolby or Maxx Wavv audio sound drivers
Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by dragnet: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
fashrola:

Asin eh... I'm currently using the phone and they are trying to gag me cos of my review lol

they should spend more energy on R n D than they spend on hypes and fake buyers and users.
Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by Kalapizim(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
fashrola:

The audio production is poor in my own observation... I even played music with Poweramp pro

I rate it 6/10

They should have used Dolby or Maxx Wavv audio sound drivers
interesting, well I find it good sha.
Re: Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display by barackodam: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Banter apart, I really do have high hopes for this device

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Unlock Blackberry Phones? / LG Rolling Out Magna, Spirit, Lion And Joy Announced / Hot Cake: Enjoy Unlimited Free Call On MTN From 5am – 8am Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.