Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Making Of An Actor: Majid Michel Tutoring Script2screen Africa Delegates For 4 D - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Making Of An Actor: Majid Michel Tutoring Script2screen Africa Delegates For 4 D (567 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / Name An Actor or Actress Who Was Perfectly Cast In A Movie Or TV Show / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Of An Actor: Majid Michel Tutoring Script2screen Africa Delegates For 4 D by Omonaijablog: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Maverick Ghanaian actor and Pastor, Majid Michel is in the camp of the delegates of Script2Screen Africa TV Reality Show 2018 for a 4-day tutoring on 'The making of an actor'.

http://www.omonaijablog.com/2018/04/making-of-actor-majid-michel-tutoring.html?m=1

Re: Making Of An Actor: Majid Michel Tutoring Script2screen Africa Delegates For 4 D by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Nice one

Meanwhile

The young man with tower on his neck looks like IAMSINZ shocked
Re: Making Of An Actor: Majid Michel Tutoring Script2screen Africa Delegates For 4 D by IamSINZ(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nice one

Meanwhile
The young man with tower on his neck looks like IAMSINZ shocked

LOL, I'm still searching for my lookalike in these pictures grin
Re: Making Of An Actor: Majid Michel Tutoring Script2screen Africa Delegates For 4 D by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2018
IamSINZ:

LOL, I'm still searching for my lookalike in these pictures grin
See this one undecided the guy with that yellow hair color looks like you he is sitting down on the floor with that cloth rapped around his neck cool
Re: Making Of An Actor: Majid Michel Tutoring Script2screen Africa Delegates For 4 D by IamSINZ(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
See this one undecided the guy with that yellow hair color looks like you he is sitting down on the floor with that cloth rapped around his neck cool

That's a chic, not a guy. + she looks nothing like me aside the tinted hair.
Re: Making Of An Actor: Majid Michel Tutoring Script2screen Africa Delegates For 4 D by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2018
IamSINZ:

Sinz just believe it that guy looks so much like you cheesy
Re: Making Of An Actor: Majid Michel Tutoring Script2screen Africa Delegates For 4 D by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2018
IamSINZ:

Sinz just believe that guy looks so much like you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “don’t Snatch Her Husband” – Fan Tells Alex On Visit To Kogi State Fir / Padmaavat Movie Review / Black Panther Cast Wears Naija Kit(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.