Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Comedian Igo Dye Vows To Support Bbnaija Star Rico In His Restaurant Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Igo Dye Vows To Support Bbnaija Star Rico In His Restaurant Business (357 Views)

Don Jazzy Unveils His Restaurant; Congrats To Him! / Bbnaija Cross With Girlfriend Actress At His Restaurant In Abuja(video) / I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Igo Dye Vows To Support Bbnaija Star Rico In His Restaurant Business by Nigerianblogs: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Top Comedian Igo Dye has pledge to Cough out Some Huge amount of money to Support Evicted Big Brother Naija Housemate Rico, The father and husband while sharing the photos on his page said Rico has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is a true African..See below!

[b]I kindly use this medium to celebrate one of the finest gentlemen,with modest standard,who expressed a pleasant social decorum an exemplary quality,that projected the real values of a young Africa man,as a symbol of respect,dignity, cultured in domestic activities.

You have proven that we still have more responsible youths in Nigeria, your character will change a lot of perception's about our Nigeria men, my profound respect to you .

Please understand that your eviction,doesn't not stop you from becoming what you desire, try and maintain this standard,soonest the sky will become your stepping stone,because you are the next stage butterfly.

However,I over heard you mention, that you will want to embark on a restaurant business, at any time you want to commence the project,please contact me ,I will be glad to support with the little I can towards achieving this goal.
Once again,sail on; inspiring many others,proving the point that it is worthy to be responsible, devoid of immoral justification that was expected from you.
I shall continually celebrate anyone with your kind of remarkable character and humane attitude of purpose.congratulations.[/b]

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/comedian-igo-dye-vows-to-support.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2017 Day 78: Miss Nollywood International 2018 Drums Support For Miracle / Mercy Aigbe Marks One Year Of 'leaving' Her Marriage Due To Domestic Violence / Mimi Orjiekwe Acquires Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV Worth Millions Of Naira(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.