Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game (44347 Views)

Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by WaywardSon(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
markode777:

I would have called you mumu, but any way sha... on League titles Messi has been in Spain years before King Goalnaldo stormed Spain.

Why not count the numbers of league titles Ronaldo won with Manchester United before moving to Spain. Please fuel your brain

Again Messi is 31.. to put 1 dey hard this liar
unfortunately your stupidity is overwhelmingly high, like heck did you even fact check at all before exposing your immaturity on a public forum.
Ronaldo's 5 league titles i mentioned are a combination of manchester united and madrid, but i guess its easy to be a fanboy and stay ignorant.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by STILESGANG: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
maynia:

And how many trophies has messi and Barça won by winning el classico matches

We are saying important match
You are saying El classico

There is a difference between a big aND importance matches

if you doubt ask Barcelona about Atletico Madrid in champions league
Who are you to tell me which match is important and which one isn't. Barcelona thrashed Madrid 3-0 to comfortably win the league in December and you are telling me the match isn't important. Seems you are suffering from selective amnesia.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Jokkarm2: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
I DONT KNW WHY PEOPLE DONT LIKE MERCY, HE DID HIS BEST AND LOST WHICH ANYBODY CAN LOOS IN A MATCH. PEOPLE SHOULD STOP COMPARING MERCY AND RONALDO, THEY ARE MADE ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Well Ronaldo do jazz sha.. Messi should upgrade to football ++
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by tesppidd: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
maynia:

Why are you lieing
Really?
that's a dubious way of looking at it

because several of madrid midfielders have come and gone

like de maria ozil Alonso

the unbiased way is to looks at it season by season

Messi is most times the highest in Hythe 3 categories season by season.

Ronaldo is just goals
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by WaywardSon(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Ronaldo has 1 Euopean cup for portugal

Messi has none for Argentina.

You are amazingly foolishy
you mean mr touchline cheerleader, faking injuries and missing the final, thanks to eder for giving it to him. He was later exposed at Confederations cup semifinal by Chile. The coward wanted to take the last penalty lol

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
tesppidd:
that's a dubious way of looking at it

because several of madrid midfielders have come and gone

like de maria ozil Alonso

the unbiased way is to looks at it season by season

Messi is most times the highest in Hythe 3 categories season by season.

Ronaldo is just goals

Mention the player in Madrid history that has more assist than Ronaldo.. Then we look it up
SImple

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
WaywardSon:
you mean mr touchline cheerleader, faking injuries and missing the final, thanks to eder for giving it to him. He was later exposed at Confederations cup semifinal by Chile. The coward wanted to take the last penalty lol

Hin sha collect medal
Which one Messi fi do?

Losing finals back tO back

Ooh
Have forgotten reaching final is an achievement too

Bro lol

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by WaywardSon(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
maynia:

Hin sha collect medal
Which one Messi fi do?

Losing finals back tO back

Ooh
Have forgotten reaching final is an achievement too

best player in a world cup tournament is the biggest individual achievment on the international stage, Ronaldo cant even get portugal out of group stage

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by charlesm91(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
gurunlocker:
I have come into conclusion that Messi is not just as lucky as Ronaldo is....

One bad game and he is out, Ronaldo has a lot of bad games at the beginning of the season, but we didn't heat any noise. But he is doing good in champions league and is working for him.

Barcelona really bleeped up yesterday!
Nah, we heard noise, trolling Paulinho was better than CR7. Fact is CR7 is the most disrespected top player out there despite his achievements, and still somehow manages to perform time and time again inspite of it all. Trust me CR7 will be on front page of all media outlet if this happened to Madrid cos you know what? He sells! It's unfortunate what happened to Barca but Roma deserved it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by tesppidd: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
maynia:

Mention the player in Madrid history that has more assist than Ronaldo.. Then we look it up
SImple
irrelevant to the argument.

mention any midfielder/attacker who has spent the same time in real madrid as ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
WaywardSon:
best player in a world cup tournament is the biggest individual achievment on the international stage, Ronaldo cant even get portugal out of group stage

No b balor'd'or again

Chai

grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by gurunlocker: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
charlesm91:

Nah, we heard noise, trolling Paulinho was better than CR7. Fact is CR7 is the most disrespected top player out there despite his achievements, and still somehow manages to perform time and time again inspire of it all. Trust me CR7 will be on front page of all media outlet if this happened to Madrid cos you what? He sells! It's unfortunate what happened to Barca but Roma deserved it.

They really deserved it.... They were so determined, when I saw their formation 3-5-2 with the startup line, I knew it will be hard. No team has ever played us like that this season. They pressed from the first minute till the last.
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by LorDBolton(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
muzeze77:
Without good players surrounding Ronald, he would be no where. Madrid has good defense. Barca does not

Nice joke

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
tesppidd:

mention any midfielder/attacker who has spent the same time in real madrid as ronaldo.

bro just go on to google and type who has most assist in Madrid.. You can also search who has the most goals and assist in champions league.. I cannot argue again bro

Just google it
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by crixlight2(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
WaywardSon:
One funny thing is this
Ronaldo: 4 champions league
5 league titles
4 european golden shoe
33 years
Messi: 4 champions league
8 league titles
4 european golden shoes
30 Years
With the help of Blatter and platini , since they left now how many champions league or golden butt

Messi is still better
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by samyyoung1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Messi has refused to improve himself, n d team isn't helping plus coach, Rinaldo has overtime improved n rededicated himself, n d team plus coach helps him

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by crixlight2(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
WaywardSon:
One funny thing is this
Ronaldo: 4 champions league
5 league titles
4 european golden shoe
33 years
Messi: 4 champions league
8 league titles
4 european golden shoes
30 Years

Messi is still better

With the help of Blatter and platini , since they left now how many champions league or golden shoe
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Foodforthought: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
muzeze77:
Without good players surrounding Ronald, he would be no where. Madrid has good defense. Barca does not
Is Benzema better than Suarez? Is Kroos better than Iniesta? Is Bale , Vasquez , asensio better than dembele? Continue with ur excuses. Real have conceded way more goals than barca this season. Barca fans sef

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by WaywardSon(m): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
maynia:

No b balor'd'or again

Chai

no my uninformed friend.
Ballon dor is player of the year
Uefa best player is for best european club player
Pfa is for best premier league player
World cup golden ball is for best player in a world cup tournament( now listen carefully, this award is the best recognition for individual players in INTERNATIONAL PLAY.

Hope you've learned. And yes the winner of the world cup golden ball could later win the Ballon dor at the end of the year

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by eddyslim(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
STILESGANG:
Messi had one bad match and haters started trolling. I Have lost count of the no of matches where Ronaldo has been invincible, yet there isnt so much hullabaloo about it. People expect so much from Messi, no wonder he is the Goat.
Truely, he is a goat according to you
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Apostlelong(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
muzeze77:

I don't agree Sir. Madrid defense is one not that good in Spain, they virtually concede at least a goal in all their matches
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Effico5real(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
lol...very funny
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
WaywardSon:
no my uninformed friend.
Ballon dor is player of the year
Uefa best player is for best european club player
Pfa is for best premier league player
World cup golden ball is for best player in a world cup tournament( now listen carefully, this award is the best recognition for individual players in INTERNATIONAL PLAY.

Hope you've learned. And yes the winner of the world cup golden ball could later win the Ballon dor at the end of the year

I see
But Rooney has never won a ballon d'or before
And he has won both golden boot and golden ball.

Can you mention the top 4 players who has most goals in international levels!

ronaldo has won something with portugal

Yes,he didnt play the final
But Messi first champions league trophy ,messi also didnt play the final .
But nobody talks about that
Lol
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by babatee90(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
STILESGANG:
Messi had one bad match and haters started trolling. I Have lost count of the no of matches where Ronaldo has been invincible, yet there isnt so much hullabaloo about it. People expect so much from Messi, no wonder he is the Goat.

Oga is English your problem?
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by babatee90(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;
Messi is better than Ronaldo.
But Ronaldo is more fortunate.

Presently, I doubt Messi is worthy to carry any of Ronaldo's golden boots.

Messi is to Ronaldo what John the Baptist is to Jesus.

Ride on pastor
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by cr7lomo: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
tesppidd:

Raul...guti
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by tesppidd: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
maynia:

bro just go on to google and type who has most assist in Madrid.. You can also search who has the most goals and assist in champions league.. I cannot argue again bro

Just google it
you're refusing to use your head so we cannot have an argument.

my point was that for every season messi is always the one who has
1.highest goals
2.highest assists
3.highest chances created

i said season by season because some players are not as old as messi in barca and so it would be unfair to use the total.

so stop telling me about total assists because oil, de maria and co are no longer there.

tell me season by season

if you can't do that we can't have an argument

so beat it.
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by kapelvej: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
gurunlocker:

I really want to write this in my last post but I don't have time for argument with his fanboys as they won't agree. Thank God someone is seeing same thing as I do.

Ronaldo work is basically to score goals, do less work even when he is deployed as a winger. That's why Benzema is having lesser goals because Ronaldo will stay inside the box to be fed by Madrid playmakers. On the other hand, Messi does exactly the opposite, he start the possession, ends it with a goal or give an assist.

Madrid can play very well without Ronaldo, they have proved that many times. Barcelona can't play very well without Messi, they always look lost without him on the field, we saw that of recent.

Madrid keep Ronaldo fresh for important games, so he is always fit to shine because he have lesser work to do. Messi play almost every games, little time to rest and he is injured of recent and just coming up. They always want him to perform magic forgetting everyone must be involved.

I can continue but arguing with those guys is time wasting. They have even started talking about Ballon D'or in less than 24 hours.
E pain am
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by babatee90(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
muzeze77:

Oga shut up if you don't have an opinion...must you contribute?
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by tesppidd: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
cr7lomo:

Raul...guti
i did not say 'spent'

i said 'has spent'

meaning that is still playing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Scores A Hat Trick As Arsenal Legends Beat AC Milan Glorie 4-2 / Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight / Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.