Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game (44346 Views)

Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Oduwils222(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
CeeKay17:

Madrid kept a clean sheet, Barca shipped 3 goals. You cant blame Messi for Barca's inability to defend a 3 goal lead
Okay!
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by tytunji29(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
WaywardSon:
you mean mr touchline cheerleader, faking injuries and missing the final, thanks to eder for giving it to him. He was later exposed at Confederations cup semifinal by Chile. The coward wanted to take the last penalty lol
The same Chile made your Messi almost resign from national football!!! U sure rememba dat final
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by blastac: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
U 4got 2 add international trophies, club worldcups, supercups etc nonsense u Dy talk u no add all de oda awards he won at england..

WaywardSon:
One funny thing is this
Ronaldo: 4 champions league
5 league titles
4 european golden shoe
33 years
Messi: 4 champions league
8 league titles
4 european golden shoes
30 Years

Messi is still better
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by CeeKay17: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=JSMMUYIWA post=66623476][/quote]
You guys are talking like Ronaldo hasn't gone missing in big games before. It took Ronaldo 5 season to win his 1st UCL at Madrid while Messi & Barca were dominating then. Now Madrid has the better team due to Barca's poor decisions in the transfer market. Now it's Ronaldo's turn to shine. You guys shouldn't make it sound like it has always been like this. When Messi won 4 Ballon Dor in a row, CR7 was still on 1, I'm sure you didn't agree then that Messi was the better player

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by STILESGANG: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Apoztl3:

Na only barca be the big team wey dey this world? You've forgotten so soon what the real GOAT CR7 did to German and Italian Champs in last season UCL. Abi Bayern and Juve na baby teams
Havent Messi humiliated Bayern and Juventus before. Abi did you just started watching football?
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by CeeKay17: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
JSMMUYIWA:

There was no excuses when Barça was enjoying her unbeaten run since start of the season fah.
See Excuses.cheesy
Barca is still unbeaten in La liga, but people who observe the game well know this is a very poor Barca side. I've been saying it since Neymar left
I don't think it's fair to compare Messi & Ronaldo these days. Ronaldo plays a lot higher up the pitch, Messi plays a lot deeper now. Suarez is Barca's striker not Messi, there's no reason why Messi should score all the time when he's not even a striker.
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by CeeKay17: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
maynia:

What wins games?
Goals, Tackles, Saves, Interceptions, Passes. And Goals are only scored when players make those contributions on the field. Just because a player is in the box to finish them off doesn't make the contributions of the other players less important.
Otherwise every player could as well just wait in the box to score since goals are what wins games.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by uzoma213(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
tesppidd:
For Barcelona
-Messi is their top scorer
-Messi is their top assist provider
-Messi is their top chances creator

For Real Madrid
-Ronaldo is their top scorer

That's the difference!

So Messi is all that and he could not create provide or score just once in that match..
Give Ronaldo the goalsorer just the slightest chance
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by nkemjacob2(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
If Ronaldo DE dat match Roma Vs Barça, e no get weti e wan do
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by saintkeppy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
clive2u:
so eder is better than messi now? People! Smh

Yes, Only on INTERNATIONAL achievement.
Ask Higuain &co who have been missing numerous goal-scoring chances to earn Messi atleast 1 COPA America &World Cup 2014.
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Timfreds(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
cosmatika:
This Messi and Ronaldo argument is just like Buhari and Jonathan respectively. Over time CR7 has shown the world how much he's far greater than Messi, yet his fans do not want to believe it. They re just like Dullari's Zombies
My brother, you don talk am finish.
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Storm321(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
WaywardSon:
One funny thing is this
5 league titles
4 european golden shoe
33 years
8 league titles
4 european golden shoes
30 Years

Messi is still better
Lies, Ronaldo has more than 5 titles. he won 3 league titles with Man.utd alone. some E-Idiot will just be posting stupid records just to favour their favorite. Mtchewww
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
CeeKay17:

Goals, Tackles, Saves, Interceptions, Passes. And Goals are only scored when players make those contributions on the field. Just because a player is in the box to finish them off doesn't make the contributions of the other players less important.
Otherwise every player could as well just wait in the box to score since goals are what wins games.

Goals is the most important
Most important
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by orlahtohbadt(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
STILESGANG:
Messi had one bad match and haters started trolling. I Have lost count of the no of matches where Ronaldo has been invincible, yet there isnt so much hullabaloo about it. People expect so much from Messi, no wonder he is the Goat.
you've said it all "invincible"... I rest my case
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Draei: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Winning the UCL is not enough reason to give Rinaldo ballom d'or.
Barcelona has the chance to win the league and cup with messi clinching the highest goal scorer.

If Ronaldo wins UCL, best know club World Cup is on the way and also Super Cup is at hand so what are you yearning about...

Regarding the game, Valverde made a big blunder. the same blunder he made first leg against Chelsea. how do you buy a player that's so expensive and keep him on the bench for two legs.

Dembele's inclusion in the 2nd leg of Chelsea was what helped Barcelona go through. he added pressure to the defence. Dembele ought to have started or have been out way early in the game after the first goal was scored.
instead he went for Gomez.

Valverde must be f.cuking gomes off pitch, you are down by 2goals and you couldn't field attacking players?
It was simply the coach's failure to act promptly that caused the defeat
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Felixikotun: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
tesppidd:
it's not luck.
ronaldo just has far less work to do.

all he needs to do is just be around the box. modric and isco would supply him.

messi has to work in midfield and still be the one scoring.

that's how messi over labours.

See brain overheating...
Over labor you say?
Who works more?
It’s like you only watch highlights
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
tesppidd:
that's a dubious way of looking at it

because several of madrid midfielders have come and gone

like de maria ozil Alonso

the unbiased way is to looks at it season by season

Messi is most times the highest in Hythe 3 categories season by season.

Ronaldo is just goals
Football is just about goal scoring. Moving around and dribbling matters to the fans but remember dribbles don't win matches.
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by siegfried99(m): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2018
siegfried99:
Messi is a goat

Ronaldo is the cow grin

RONALDO IS THE COW INDEED

CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 12, 2018
WaywardSon:
One funny thing is this
5 league titles
4 european golden shoe
33 years
8 league titles
4 european golden shoes
30 Years

Messi is still better

U no wan add Euro trophy for Ronaldo?
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by WaywardSon(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Storm321:

Lies, Ronaldo has more than 5 titles. he won 3 league titles with Man.utd alone. some E-Idiot will just be posting stupid records just to favour their favorite. Mtchewww
currently laughing at your stupidity, cr7 has 5 league titles
3- epl titles
2- la liga since 2009

Fact check yourself lol
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
WaywardSon:
One funny thing is this
5 league titles
4 european golden shoe
33 years
8 league titles
4 european golden shoes
30 Years
Na three champions league Messi win oooo...two with guardiola one with Enrique

Messi is still better
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by GoshenNLA(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Strictly Original
Contact ASAP

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Sundayjoko: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
WaywardSon:
currently laughing at your stupidity, cr7 has 5 league titles
3- epl titles
2- la liga since 2009

Fact check yourself lol

Please even if Ronaldo has 4 less league titles...he freaking won three with Man U and please who wants to compare EPL to LaLiga....just leave Messi alone to be shining in LaLiga and Pichichi award while CR7 dominates the main stage
Note: it is harder to win one EPL than to win 3 LaLiga league titles
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by WaywardSon(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sundayjoko:

Please even if Ronaldo has 4 less league titles...he freaking won three with Man U and please who wants to compare EPL to LaLiga....just leave Messi alone to be shining in LaLiga and Pichichi award while CR7 dominates the main stage
Note: it is harder to win one EPL than to win 3 LaLiga league titles
tell that to Pep guardiola, useless overhyped, overpriced league. Cr7 moved to la liga to compete with the best, epl teams are competitive amongst themselves, but mediocre among european superpowers.

Shining in Europe? Nigga what part of 4ucl each dont you understand? You started scoring in ucl 2 years before me and i still have better goalscoring ratio, we still share same ucl hatricks(7) so the only logical criteria to seperate them is league. Since coming to "inferior" la liga Cr7 has only won twice, he won 3 times in "hard" epl. Messi has won 6 in that time.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Sundayjoko: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
WaywardSon:
tell that to Pep guardiola, useless overhyped, overpriced league. Cr7 moved to la liga to compete with the best, epl teams are competitive amongst themselves, but mediocre among european superpowers.

Shining in Europe? Nigga what part of 4ucl each dont you understand? You started scoring in ucl 2 years before me and i still have better goalscoring ratio, we still share same ucl hatricks(7) so the only logical criteria to seperate them is league. Since coming to "inferior" la liga Cr7 has only won twice, he won 3 times in "hard" epl. Messi has won 6 in that time.

Bruv don't be fice by using the n word
Now to correct u,the EPL is the most competitive league and almost all teams are good now I'm not saying the clubs are better than the European ones but comparing Laliga how many difficult teams do barca face in a Laliga season compared to a Premier League where even the least teams are stubborn

Now on Ronaldo you can go check it but since Ronaldo moved to Madrid his goal scoring ratio has been way higher than Messi's so no doubt he's the better goalscorer since he moved to Madrid
That should tell u how less competitive the Spanish league is
I'll draw ur mind to something why do u think a plater doing badly in EPL would go to another league and start playing well whereas most other league players falter for sometime before blending in to play the hard football style of EPL,also EPL clubs play week in,week out compared to the Spanish league where they play about once or twice in two weeks

I'm sorry if you are a Messi fan but Ronaldo will always be the better goalscorer,you can leave the playmaking to Messi
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2018
WaywardSon:

Ronaldo has scored 5 goals twice in a single match
ronaldo has 120 ucl goals
When last did Messi score in a quater final match ?

Ronaldo scored 1 last week
Na only group stage and round of 16 hin dey score
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by DONADAMS(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
WaywardSon:

you're a very funny guy..you're just contradicting your self.. if we are to go by what you just said, messi started LA liga I think since 2004 or so...and ronaldo joined Madrid 2009..now go check their goal ratios...thank you
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by WaywardSon(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
DONADAMS:
you're a very funny guy..you're just contradicting your self.. if we are to go by what you just said, messi started LA liga I think since 2004 or so...and ronaldo joined Madrid 2009..now go check their goal ratios...thank you
MY POINT IS MESSI HAS THE SAME UCL WITH RONALDO, THEN HAS MORE LEAGUE TITLES THAN RONALDO, HOW IS THAT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND? SINCE JOINING REAL MADRID, RONALDO HAS SCORED LOTS OF LA LIGA GOALS, EVEN OUTSCORING MESSI ON HATRICKS BUT CANNOT TRANSLATE THEM TO LEAGUE TROPHIES FOR REAL.
FOR FACTS:
MESSI HAS MORE GOALS THAN CR7 SINCE 2009
MESSI HAS MORE ASSISTS THAN CR7 SINCE 2009
MESSI HAS WON 6 LA LIGA SINCE 2009
RONALDO HAS WON 2 SINCE 2009
MESSI WON UCL 2009,2011,2015
RONALDO WON UCL 2014,2016,2017
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
WaywardSon:
MY POINT IS MESSI HAS THE SAME UCL WITH RONALDO, THEN HAS MORE LEAGUE TITLES THAN RONALDO, HOW IS THAT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND? SINCE JOINING REAL MADRID, RONALDO HAS SCORED LOTS OF LA LIGA GOALS, EVEN OUTSCORING MESSI ON HATRICKS BUT CANNOT TRANSLATE THEM TO LEAGUE TROPHIES FOR REAL.
FOR FACTS:
MESSI HAS MORE GOALS THAN CR7 SINCE 2009
MESSI HAS MORE ASSISTS THAN CR7 SINCE 2009
MESSI HAS WON 6 LA LIGA SINCE 2009
RONALDO HAS WON 2 SINCE 2009
MESSI WON UCL 2009,2011,2015
RONALDO WON UCL 2014,2016,2017

That's a lie about Messi having more goals than cr7 since 2009 bro
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by WaywardSon(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
maynia:

That's a lie about Messi having more goals than cr7 since 2009 bro
i argue with facts see for yourself

Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
WaywardSon:
i argue with facts see for yourself

Where is Messi stat.
Why show only Ronaldo?
Re: Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game by WaywardSon(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
maynia:

Where is Messi stat.
Why show only Ronaldo?
(facepalm) left is messi, right is cr7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Queens Football Club's Bus Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen / Kanu Nwankwo Scores A Hat Trick As Arsenal Legends Beat AC Milan Glorie 4-2 / Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.