Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

BBnaija: Bambam - 'Rest' (Audio) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BBnaija: Bambam - 'Rest' (Audio) (31360 Views)

'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video / Falz - Child Of The World (official Video) Feat. BAMBAM (2018 BBN) / Bbnaija Bambam - Your Rest (gospel Mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBnaija: Bambam - 'Rest' (Audio) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:12am On Apr 12, 2018
slimpoppa:
She truly needs rest.
Congratulations to the new famous Artiste.

Please Check Our Signature In Blue Below And Click/Call Us For Further Inquiries
Re: BBnaija: Bambam - 'Rest' (Audio) by CheedyJ(m): 2:45am On Apr 12, 2018
CSTR1003:

Follow him and win him over to christ.?

Yeah right. That is how sinners are converted. cheesy

You don't know the meaning of being shallow.

See,Mr man free me OK..I no get tym 4ur meaningless abeg...whatever ur faith is,is ur headache
Re: BBnaija: Bambam - 'Rest' (Audio) by arnold123: 4:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Ex-BBnaija Housemate, Bamike Olawunmi a.k.a. BamBam as she’s now popularly called, is a super-talented damsel, with skills ranging from broadcasting, Radio/TV show hosting, acting, modelling and singing.

She is excellent voice-over artist an On-Air Personality, she debuts her professional singing career with her official single titled “REST”, produced by Mac Roc.

This is beautiful, she sings like an angel..

Download and enjoy.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/bambam-rest-rest-by-bambam/
teddy, come and wash my yansh lemme rest! May God have mercy on the jezzebel
Re: BBnaija: Bambam - 'Rest' (Audio) by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2018
wagazala:
Truth be told, Christianity is now a laughing stock. We all need to go back to our roots. Traditional worship, bring back the fear factor.

Just the other day, Snoop Dogg released a Gospel Album and Christians are falling over for it .

Christianity is never and will never be a laughing stock, Just remember that Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Afro (juju) And Highlife Musicians In Nigeria / Download Latest Nigerian Gospel Songs Free - Xclusivegospel / AFRIMA 2017: Full Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.