Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" (30845 Views)

I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency / Shola Kehinde: Habibat Jinad's Baby Daddy Dies From Kidney Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by NaijaCelebrity: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Some days ago, popular Yoruba actress, Habibat Jinad exclusively shared a chat between her and a hitherto unknown fan, who privately chatted her up to have her nipples sucked, and also involve in other dirty sexual activities with a fellow woman. The actress, according to the chat, quietly told the said lady that she is not a lesbian and the case was buried. This irritating tale began to gain relevance on social media when the actress went further to share the chat on her page. However, GBOLAHAN ADETAYO had a brief chat with the beautiful actress, who revealed to us the truth behind the story. Enjoy it:

How did you involve in the lesbianism tale?

A fan slides into my Instagram page and sent a direct message, just to express herself to me, and I told her that “I’m not a lesbian”. That was how the whole thing began.

How did you get to know her?

I don’t know her from Adam; I thought she’s one of my normal fans. I saw her messages on Instagram, she said “hello” and I replied her with “Hi”, which are normal greetings, not knowing that she’s a lesbian and she proceed in asking me out.

Before the message, are you at a loggerhead with anyone?

Not at all. Why should i? And how does that has to do with this?

Don’t you think this maybe a set up for you?

Oh really? I don’t think so and if anyone was behinds this, such person will witness God’s anger.

What do you normally do that would have gotten you attracted to her?

Lolz! I wouldn’t know. Some of my fans do say I am beautiful and that might get her attracted to me. However, I still see it as nothing but rubbish. How can you be hunting your fellow women for sex when you have a lot of hard disks around you? For real, it’s crazy.

Did you make any attempt to reveal her identity or report the case to the law enforcers?

I didn’t reveal her identity. I can’t do that, I just cried out just to inform others not to make any attempt again. I don’t like it at all. I would definitely inform the law enforcement for future purpose.

Would you have done it if she had given you a better offer; I mean a sum of $1million?

Do it for what? I can never do it for anything. This is because Almighty God is against it, and that money is dirty. I would wait for God’s time because it is the best my brother.

What does the word Lesbianism means to you?

Laugh! Sexual activity between women and it is nonsense.

http://news.nollyzone.com/yoruba-actress-habibat-jinad-confesses-on-the-truth-behind-her-lesbianism-tale/

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by adeniyilamlek(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmm

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by xty50(f): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by brutal1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
With pictures like that last one, every Tom, Schlong and Harry will hit on you.

Not Ladylike at all.
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by soberdrunk(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
angry
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by NwaAmaikpe: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked

It's natural to assume that every rickety car on the road is either a taxi or a commercial vehicle.

You can't portray yourself as a bisexual slut online and expect to attract wives of General overseas of churches.
You attract your kind.
It's even more of a shame that she is a practicing Muslim.

She just exposed that lesbian wrongly.
This girl will forever appear bisexual to me...those who know, just know.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by wink2015(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
ATTENTION SEEKER!

It is well!

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by huzyboy: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
This world has turned into something else. Na wa o
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by Alejoas(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
well done Ma

grin grin

grin
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by fourhayz: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
This Jinadu funny ooo

When you have a lot of hard disks around you

13 Likes

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by XingXhang(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lesbos everywhere!

It's getting to the point that when you ask a girl out and she vehemently refuses and prolly hates you for trying...Check out, she might be a Lesbian.

BTW, still ruminating on this goal. Even Jet Lee and the Shaolin soccer guys can't do this. It is inimical. It's against the rule of football. It's wizardry. Ororoooooooooo for World Best!

Messi is a Mess.

7 Likes

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by olusledge: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
she even ugly.that lesbian no even get taste

5 Likes

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by Aderewah: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ibadan J
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
She be learner! Omoshepeteri grin
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by Diso60090(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Banana fall on you
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by straighttalk(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Very commendable of her. Though she doesn't look entirely free from being said to be rough, it's however good that she resisted that one.

Afterall, nobody is entirely from sin but sins get grades

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by Drinkwater(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hala Madrid
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by Akalia(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lesbians and gays are growing bold by the day in Nigeria;no big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by Reference(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
kennygee:

Not Ladylike at all.

Hmm...yes indeed. The greatest conundrum of our time... 'are women sexual objects'. They say no, but I know of no woman who will take offence at being called 'sexy' at some point in her metamorphosis to grannyhood.

This lady in question acknowleges that fans tag her not for her acting skills but 'her beauty'. The question is:

Can the average lady today delineate the limits of beauty and appeal.

In summary, what is at play in the mind of a woman concerning her looks, her personality and the outside world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by Nasir123(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
olusledge:
she even ugly.that lesbian no even get taste

Spotted.
grin
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dat so called lesbian na guy man

2 Likes

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by castrol180(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
she must have gotten a particular quality of lesbianism in her or into it before and now repented because I see no reason why a fellow lady would be asking to suck her nipples and clitoris...

How can you be hunting your fellow women for sex when you have a lot of hard disks around you?
This really baffles me a lot
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by horia: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
kennygee:

Not Ladylike at all.
what do you mean by not ladylike? almost every girl walking in every street today put on provocative wears many of those not putting them on do that because of their family's eyes on them .
I'm not hondastandinyu o.
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
horia:
what do you mean by not ladylike? almost every girl walking in every street today put on provocative wears many of those not putting them on do that because of their family's eyes on them .
I'm not hondastandinyu o.

Please speak for the females in your life.

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by horia: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
XingXhang:

Lesbos everywhere!

It's getting to the point that when you ask a girl out and she vehemently refuses and prolly hates you for trying...Check out, she might be a Lesbian.

BTW, still ruminating on this goal. Even Jet Lee and the Shaolin soccer guys can't do this. It is inimical. It's against the rule of football. It's wizardry. Ororoooooooooo for World Best!

Messi is a Mess.
out of all the thousands of good players messi is the only one give u heart attacks and nightmares.

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by tflourish9: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
A primary school student will ask better questions,whoever conducted the interview did a terrible job
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by XingXhang(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
horia:
out of all the thousands of good players messi is the only one give u heart attacks and nightmares.

Like he gave Roma yesterday right?

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by horia: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
kennygee:

Please speak for the females in your life.
I know you don't like mini skirts and tight, light polo materials, short, gowns and ’expository’ leggins but I can count how many girls with descent dresses I've seen for the past 3mths.
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by horia: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Reference:

Hmm...yes indeed. The greatest conundrum of our time... 'are women sexual objects'. They say no, but I know of no woman who will take offence at being called 'sexy' at some point in her metamorphosis to grannyhood.

This lady in question acknowleges that fans tag her not for her acting skills but 'her beauty'. The question is:

Can the average lady today delineate the limits of beauty and appeal.

In summary, what is at play in the mind of a woman concerning her looks, her personality and the outside world.
girls, nowadays, are incorrigible pretenders. I've seen good ones but...
Re: Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
horia:
I know you don't like mini skirts and tight, light polo materials, short, gowns and ’expository’ leggins but I can count how many girls with descent dresses I've seen for the past 3mths.

Doesn't make it okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj's Daughter, Grace's First Birthday Party (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos / Georgina Onuoha: Any Man Who Loves You Will Never Record You During Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.