Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,447 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

The Healing Power Of God Is Upon You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Healing Power Of God Is Upon You. (237 Views)

The Healing Power Of An Apology / The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Healing Power Of God Is Upon You. by bummyla(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD"
Jeremiah 30:17

He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Psalm 107:20

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5

The God of mercy will show up for you and He will grant you quick recovery in Jesus name psalm 103:3 the healing power of God is upon you in the mighty name of Jesus.

3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalm 103:2-4
2 Praise the Lord, my soul,
And forget not all his benefits—
3 who forgives all your sins
And heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion
https://bummyla.com/2018/04/11/the-healing-power-of-god-is-upon-you/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Day 9 STOG Mass Choir Academy Marathon Praise 1096days / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.