Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Take On The Aou Prof That Requested Sex From A Female Student That Failed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Take On The Aou Prof That Requested Sex From A Female Student That Failed (468 Views)

Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / Prof B. L. Adeleke(08071878926): Meet the Prof that Won't let you Graduate / Kaduna Pupils Protest Over Planned Sack Of 21,000 Teachers That Failed Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Aou Prof That Requested Sex From A Female Student That Failed by Kingsley10000: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sex-for-grade is technically a form of trade-by-barter.
I don't think trade-by-barter is prohibited by the Nigerian
constitution.
Why will a female student go to a lecturer to plead for
grades?
Pleading for grades puts you in the precarious position of
having to pay for the grades.
And it will be unfair or rather extortive of a lecturer to
demand cash from female students who barely have any
when they can pay in kind.
Life is simple,
Schooling is simpler.
If you are good, you'd definitely get the grade you deserve.
A good student begs no one for grades.
Most of these accusations are blackmails from non-
performers who actually threw themselves at these
lecturers.

most of these slay queens cohabit with their boyfriend,go to clubs but can't devote time to study their books
Re: My Take On The Aou Prof That Requested Sex From A Female Student That Failed by Kingsley10000: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
all school most guys pay huge amount of money to pass course,slept with female lecturers but we don't hear them expose their lecturers,if you can't do the man's bidding why not carry the course over

exposing the man to me seems immature,and I learnt you're the one that even called him.......cheap prostitute
Re: My Take On The Aou Prof That Requested Sex From A Female Student That Failed by GraGra247(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
I have another way of looking at this. Its usually students that approach lecturers to request for help with their grades.

Lecturers hardly request students to come pay them for higher grades. Although some lecturers can deliberately fail students to make them come begging for help.

Solution: Any student that approaches a lecturer to pay for grades should meet the same punishment as lecturers that accepts reward for higher grades.

Any student that feels he/she was unjustly failed or deliberately singled out by a lecturer should report it and have his matter investigated and scripts remarked.
Re: My Take On The Aou Prof That Requested Sex From A Female Student That Failed by Kingsley1000(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
most lecturers coarse their students who happened to perform abysmally in an exam to pay for them to avert carrying the course over while they sleep with the ladies,it happens in virtually all higher institute all over nigeria....where 'm venting is if you dont want to do their bidding,kindly repeat the exam.i was once approached by a female lecturer,i turned her down maturely without exposing her
Re: My Take On The Aou Prof That Requested Sex From A Female Student That Failed by Kingsley1000(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
CC lalasticala
Re: My Take On The Aou Prof That Requested Sex From A Female Student That Failed by Kingsley1000(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
CHEAP LovePeddler FORMING SAINT

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Students Win 2018 Microsoft Imagine Cup Nigeria / Computer Science Final Year Students (ND, HND, B.sc) Read This / Financial Scandal Rocks Delta State Polytechnic As Rector Siphons Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.