Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Have Your Baby In America For Free - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Your Baby In America For Free (377 Views)

Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan / Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Baby In America For Free by Babyblissng: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Born Abroad Frequently Asked Questions

Hello, How is your day going?

Do you want to have your Baby in America? Do you want to know more about the Babybliss "Give Birth Abroad' promo?

Here are some questions that can help you decide.

Q: How real this is? Sounds too good to be true
A: Babybliss is launching her gift voucher and gift registry and our CEO decided to give back to our esteemed customers.
We are also in partnership with oasis birth services, a leading birthing service in Nigeria.

Q: How can I be a part of this?
A: Please Visit http://gift.babybliss.com.ng to purchase your gift voucher

Q: How much is the voucher?
A: N30,000, N50,000 and N100,000 giving you 1 entry, 6 entries and 15 entries respectively.

Q: How can I make payment?
A: You can make payment via paystack or via bank transfer to Babybliss account.

Q: When is the raffle draw holding?
A: The draw would now hold next Saturday, 14th April.

Q: What will happen if I don't win?
A: The vouchers are fully redeemable to purchase items online or at any of our stores.

Q: What is the validity of the Gift Card after purchase?
A: 1 year from date of purchase

Q: If I win, what does it cover?
A: It covers flight tickets, two months accommodation, doctor & hospital bills, and assistance in getting a visa.

Q: How can I get access to more information?
A: You can call 09072478294 for more info.

Q: Is the win transferrable
A: Yes it is

Q: When will the voucher sale end?
A: Saturday, April 14th, 2018 by 12 pm.

Hurry now! Click here to get started Your Baby would Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Heartfelt Father's Day Messages To Send To Dad On This Special Day / 4 Ways To Teach Your Kids About Work (without Adding More To Your Plate) / 96th Express Entry Draw Issues 3,750 Candidates ITA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.