Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Job Interview - Android Tech Squad - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Job Interview - Android Tech Squad (995 Views)

Passing Remote Job Interview Tests and land high paying tech jobs / Got My First Job Interview / Programming Job Interview Questions And Answers- Get Your Dream Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview - Android Tech Squad by tosbobby(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bosses in the house,
Please I have been scheduled for a job interview as an Android App developer.
I need your suggestions on what to expect as I cant just let this job pass me by though i only have little theoretical knowledge.
Please dont just view the content as i expect you to say something
See message below...

Dear X,

You are hereby invited for the first level assessment of the android tech squad.

The assessment will be in two stages, then the interview.

Kindly take note of the following important information:
1. You must be an android OS user running on MTN network.

2. You must be resident in Lagos, unless you trust your skill set and level of smartness.

Best Regards,
Re: Job Interview - Android Tech Squad by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Have you ever built an Android app before ? Because you will be quizzed on Android Life Cycles, Storage the Android Architecture like how it communicates with the Android API and possibly best practices like non blocking of the UK thread, preferences and stuff. Really I don't see how you will pull this off reading about code and writing code are two different things.

2 Likes

Re: Job Interview - Android Tech Squad by islamics(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
pcguru1:
Have you ever built an Android app before ? Because you will be quizzed on Android Life Cycles, Storage the Android Architecture like how it communicates with the Android API and possibly best practices like non blocking of the UK thread, preferences and stuff. Really I don't see how you will pull this off reading about code and writing code are two different things.
I guess you mean to write UI thread.
@tosbobby you might also expect some simple/hard algorithm question. I have been applying for Android developer role and most of the assessment sent to me has been to implement certain algorithm stuff. All the best!
Re: Job Interview - Android Tech Squad by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
islamics:

I guess you mean to write UI thread.
@tosbobby you might also expect some simple/hard algorithm question. I have been applying for Android developer role and most of the assessment sent to me has been to implement certain algorithm stuff. All the best!

Lol autocorrect

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Web Developer Need / Any Software Consulting Farm Services Provider? / Sports Betting Website Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.