Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics (32081 Views)

19-Year-Old Apprentice Stabbed To Death By His Friend In Benue / Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by CastedDude: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
A 10-year-old apprentice was seriously dealt with by his master after disobeying his orders. Facebook user, Dumeje Okafor, who met the injured apprentice while receiving treatment - revealed that the boy's head was busted by his master in Anambra state.

Below is what he shared online;

Down here if your 10years old boy apprentice misbehaves or disobeys you, you can choose to emulate 'that master' and quickly Burst his head. Cracked skull and torn scalp everywhere.

I was returning from an evening walk, when I saw this little boy in a chemist (patent medicine) shop. The boy was bleeding from the scalp. The chemist was busy bandaging the head and about to administer some injections.Poor management.

I introduced myself to the Chemist and took over management.

Very deep laceration. I cleaned, scraped the hair, found the edges and stitched them up. There was no lidnocaine (anaesthesia), so it was the most harrowing experience for the little boy. I gave him NSAID analgesic and Narcotic injection. But the screams kept coming with each stitch.Yeah I would have referred to a hospital but the caregivers even almost refused my attending to him, for fear that Charges might be exorbitant.

I included this as part of OurDrKing's Free Medical Outreach, Hence I did my work free of charge but they had to pay the chemist for his drugs.His head was bursted by his Master and nobody can ever do shit about that.

Apprenticeship is hell and Devil is always the master.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/master-busts-his-10-year-old-apprentices-head-for-disobeying-him-graphic-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by CastedDude: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2018

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by pbells006: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ftc

brutality everywhere in the country

2 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
can you do that to your son?

23 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by IsYou: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2018

Wickedness.
Please someone should bust his head too.

13 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by olusledge: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
damn
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by apesinola001: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
What kind of master is this

4 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by uchman48(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
So that was how they burst your head and you became oga abi, and the painful part is that nobody is even talking of arresting the idiot, this are the disadvantages of poverty. Nna sorry God will surely clean your tears, you will be greater than your master, he knows, that is why he wants to shift your brain to yabaleft so he will not settle you.

10 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Some people are really wicked and angry

9 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by apesinola001: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is too much
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by rawpadgin(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
This was the reason i never wanted to become an artisan or join a football club

Those so-called masters/coaches can be very brutal

I would have been a successful footballer or mariner by nownow embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedembarassed
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Jerrypolo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
When the time Is right, dude will take his revenge. Never Bleep with a scar.

15 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Ussy4real(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Which kind wickedness be this

1 Like

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by prettyzee11(f): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
So sad, can he do that to his son?

8 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by HRHF: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ear no dy hear word must contact
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by King4Roller: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
As day break everyehere burst.
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by apesinola001: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oga Master, can you allow somebody to do this to your pikin

6 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by delzbaba(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
revenge on his mind
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by SeniorZato(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
See the kind sowing way them do for this boy head hope the master is now chilling in jail

4 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Sagay212: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
violent ipods at it again. LMAO!! OP what do you mean by bust head? is the boys head a balloon? Please find a better word to use next time

5 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by excomarow(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Heartless people in my country angry
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by tundeayo2020: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thanks Dr. you do well jare

3 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
All these masters wey dem no dey like accept adults as apprentice so that make them eyes no swell if them wan show themselves.Na underage boys their strength reach.This is an attempted murder.

3 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Pavore9: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
And t&e abuser escapes justice.
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by dalass(f): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Omg
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by id4sho(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
DEVELOPERS AGAIN. na dem

1 Like

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Damme94: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerians and frustration, May God just help us.
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by WisdomFlakes: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
cry
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by enemyofprogress: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na ibo man,na so dem dey do grin grin

But op na wetin be your own?person cannot burst person head in peace again?
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by castrol180(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Too much wickedness in the land of Biafra...

Ipob's evil disposition and wickedness are like 5 and 6

They can kill their kinsmen for anything even because of anger or money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by enemyofprogress: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
id4sho:
DEVELOPERS AGAIN. na dem
e dey their blood

(1) (2) (Reply)

9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) / Felebration;Fights Breaks Out At African Shrine In Lagos, Suspects Arrested.PICS / Hoodlums Attack Presidential Task Force At Tin Can Port (photos, Video) - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.