Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Need Suggestions About Moving To Lagos! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Suggestions About Moving To Lagos! (666 Views)

Moving To Lagos From Kogi For Greener Pastures / Loyalty To A Company Vs Gaining Experience And Moving To Another Company / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Suggestions About Moving To Lagos! by baba4dgirls: 5:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

I would be rounding up NYSC, in a months time and hopes to move to Lagos state after that. This is due to the opportunities that abound there.

However, I'm short of adequate information and would appreciate any possible suggestions about:

1. the best area for someone just starting up.
(with a not-too buoyant budget).

2. Details about the rent cost of a room apartment in any of the aforementioned area.

3. I am also open to any further general advice.

I'm serving in Ogun state, and its particularly difficult to go to Lagos and make this search, due to my engagements here.

I would appreciate all suggestions, thank you.
Re: I Need Suggestions About Moving To Lagos! by ipobarecriminals: 6:32am On Apr 12, 2018
sad dnt let me discourage u,peepz here too dey struggle. .Ad for where u can move to,u fit try shibiri/okoko(after Lasu,Egan/igando,Abule Egba,Agege,ipaja/iyanA ipaja,Egbeda,Aboru,mushin,Oshodi,Apapa
Housing. here within. lekki is too expensive. if u wish. to move to lekki,i can share accommodation with sumbody

1 Like

Re: I Need Suggestions About Moving To Lagos! by baba4dgirls: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad dnt let me discourage u,peepz here too dey struggle. .Ad for where u can move to,u fit try shibiri/okoko(after Lasu,Egan/igando,Abule Egba,Agege,ipaja/iyanA ipaja,Egbeda,Aboru,mushin,Oshodi,Apapa
Housing. here within. lekki is too expensive. if u wish. to move to lekki,i can share accommodation with sumbody

thanks bro, do you have an idea of the rent cost in those specified areas. one room apartment?
Re: I Need Suggestions About Moving To Lagos! by ipobarecriminals: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2018
baba4dgirls:

thanks bro, do you have an idea of the rent cost in those specified areas. one room apartment?
i knw one agent that can help u.U can ask him about dat.U can also ask about cheap one around shasha/orisunbare axis.U can mention me on Saturday, i'll send his num to u

1 Like

Re: I Need Suggestions About Moving To Lagos! by FunnyDude(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2018
baba4dgirls:
Hi Nairalanders,

I would be rounding up NYSC, in a months time and hopes to move to Lagos state after that. This is due to the opportunities that abound there.

However, I'm short of adequate information and would appreciate any possible suggestions about:

1. the best area for someone just starting up.
(with a not-too buoyant budget).

2. Details about the rent cost of a room apartment in any of the aforementioned area.

3. I am also open to any further general advice.

I'm serving in Ogun state, and its particularly difficult to go to Lagos and make this search, due to my engagements here.

I would appreciate all suggestions, thank you.

I just finished service too. We can add resources and rent a room or self con around mainland axis.. I'm brought up in Lagos so I know my way around.
Re: I Need Suggestions About Moving To Lagos! by baba4dgirls: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
FunnyDude:

I just finished service too. We can add resources and rent a room or self con around mainland axis.. I'm brought up in Lagos so I know my way around.
Hi bro, thanks for this. please add me up on WhatsApp. 080. 92. 99. eight six six 2.
thank you. please, I would be expecting your message

(1) (Reply)

Carpentry/furniture Making A Viable Business For Females / As A Final Year Student , What Business Can I Start With 800k / Nsia Gap 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.