Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine (44019 Views)

7 Richest Igbo Business People In Nigeria / 7 Richest Men In Nigeria Without A University Degree / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine by emekaceazar: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Alison nko
Her money don finish?
Re: The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine by Okeji(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kingstel:
Nice, but I no believe this list. undecided

Stop being broke and become our Sales Executive & earn more than the minimum wage. Apply via "justice.ayo9@gmail.com"
Only northern residents!
Bros pls don't b annoy, what is it all abt? Just want to b sure is not GNLD n d likes. tnx
Re: The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine by babasolution: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adesolomon2014:
I respect dis kinda ladies i mean mothers who started out ambitious using the right, courteous ways to build an empire unlike some covetous ladies a.k.a slay queens whose main aim in life is to reap where they did not sow and believing they are doin men favours by dating/sexing em and having the guts to say gals are not broke.
To all mumu slay mamas out der, u berra choose one of dis mothers as mentor ooo

the rate at which men are pathetic is alarming,how can men be pushing women to be career focused,instead of being career focused themselves,the height of nairaland males patheticness is disturbing,if this is how men think i nigeria then it means men are finished,no wonder women are making more money than men now.men are weak lazy fools now

1 Like

Re: The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
mosez346:
where is Okonjo iweala in this list now...

Nkojo iweala is not a business woman. No one expects her to be wealthy - except maybe you. Besides, money is not the only measure of success. There's also power and influence and brilliance and talent.

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine by PretopsinYedder: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
YINKS89:
U wont see Dem now...
Who dey help ?
Re: The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine by zudozz: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
this Mou abudu wey just start to dey do tv things few years back?
Re: The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
babasolution:

the rate at which men are pathetic is alarming,how can men be pushing women to be career focused,instead of being career focused themselves,the height of nairaland males patheticness is disturbing,if this is how men think i nigeria then it means men are finished,no wonder women are making more money than men now.men are weak lazy fools now

Be der posing as a man and hustling for frontpage.
Berra choose a mentor outta the aforementioned mothers up der.
Mamasolution calling herself babasolution.
Ya mates are making moneys, u are forming slay mama.... IMPOSTER OSHI ONIRANU JATIJATI
Re: The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
babasolution:

Na u dey create topic, na u still dey comment.
Shows how pathetic you are....i still stand on my advice, choose one of the mentioned mothers the op mentioned or perish danudanu....awon benz destiny.
Re: The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine by harlee(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Festacbreed:
[size=8pt][/size]

Mumu aje way still de chop mama thank u
ode we know your type,rocking Versace but your momma dey hungry,oloshi..
Re: The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine by babasolution: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Be der posing as a man and hustling for frontpage.
Berra choose a mentor outta the aforementioned mothers up der.
Mamasolution calling herself babasolution.
Ya mates are making moneys, u are forming slay mama.... IMPOSTER OSHI ONIRANU JATIJATI

God,i guess these nairaland males are teenagers that goes to show that the future of nigerian men is weak and bleak,with these types of young males
Re: The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine by Rozaytee: 12:11am On Apr 13, 2018
soberdrunk:
.............once i see "oil and gas" i skip to the next 'real' entrepreneur. Any wealthy person in Nigeria that made their money from "oil and gas" is not an "entrepreneur" just an "Opportunistic Criminal" angry
thank u..cus na connection be d koko
Re: The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2018
babasolution:

God,i guess these nairaland males are teenagers that goes to show that the future of nigerian men is weak and bleak,with these types of young males

Speak for ya future, idiat!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M / Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.