Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

#bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post (18225 Views)

What I Did With The N25million From Bbnaija – Efe Finally Opens Up After Being A / #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

#bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by Amagite2: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2018
Following in Bisola's footstep, big brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe Ejeba has taken to Instagram to appreciate the sponsors of the reality show for giving him the platform that led to his success.

He also apologized to everyone he has offended. He wrote;

"Thank you Multichoice Nigeria, @dstvnigeria , @GOTvng, @Payporte, and @BigBroNaija for giving me the rare opportunity of showcasing my talent and achieving my dreams.
Thank you Nigeria and to my fans in Africa and the whole world... i am truly grateful for your enormous support. You've gotten me to where i am today. God bless you all. April 9th would forever be a special day in my life.
I also want to use this opportunity to say... i'm sorry to those i may have offended knowingly and unknowinly in one way or the other. God bless you too.
Always put me in your prayers. God bless
."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-efe-apologizes-to-everyone-he-has-offended-in-new-appreciation-post.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by Solidkay(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2018
If you wanna live your life by pleasing everyone,
you're on the wrong path.

just live your life positively those who'll love will and those who won't won't.

29 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by deliciousgeh(f): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2018
...and to think I was shedding tears of joy when you were announced the winner.... When you were busy shouting " who I be.....who I be! Now we all see who you be.....nonsence pelson!

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by tspouse(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2018
Solidkay:
If you wanna live your life by pleasing everyone,
you're on the wrong path.

just live your life positively those who'll love will and those who won't won't.
exactly my broda

Make e focus on better business not music

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by Tamarapetty(f): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2018
''My belle dey turn me eh, i love you'' i still don't get this.

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Your eyes haff clear innit.
You'll be alright brother Efe.

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by eleojo23: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Has the 25million finished?

34 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by BruncleZuma: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2018

The guy above has said it all...

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by ukehnonny: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2018
wink
Dude na you get your money.
Spend your money the way you want.
It's none of my business. But invest wisely cos money can grow wings overnight.
I think that's what your fans are indirectly telling you because of the kind of music you dish out.

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by mikeweezy(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2018
deliciousgeh:
...and to think I was shedding tears of joy when you were announced the winner.... When you were busy shouting " who I be.....who I be! Now we all see who you be.....nonsence pelson!
hahahahaha accept his apology naw mbok

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by ChangetheChange: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2018

Efe ride on

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by igahdavid(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Good one

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by ChangetheChange: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2018
eleojo23:
Has the 25million finished?

He said he has not touched the money at all

He making money through other business from money he got from Delta State Government, Plateau State Government and Federal ministry of youth and Sports.

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by papi22(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Your appology no go make u go back to the house this year.. Keep it and follow your music career
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by mikeweezy(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Ok ....your case is not an issue yet we thinking and working hard to send bubu back to daura so chill yet

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by slimpoppa(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Apology accepted.
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by fatymore(f): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2018
This efe guy is a copycat.. Just because bisola did an appreciation on her birthday. He also came with his own...

Na buying and selling be your calling not showbiz cos you have no talent.. God forgive me

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by 4lorunsho(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2018
oook oooo. check my status and tell your friends
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by lovethchioma(f): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2018
The money has finished and he suddenly remembers those he offended.

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2018
About time he did

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by ochallo: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Now you are realizing with the new winner, you are about to go into oblivion.

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by kaydp: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2018
lovethchioma:
The money has finished and he suddenly remembers those he offended.
Hahaaa are you his banker
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by Premiumwriter: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2018
Feeling lost. Why am I on this thread self
I've never been a fan of the yimu show
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by Premiumwriter: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2018
Feeling lost. Why am I on this thread self

I've never been a fan of the yimu show
You just read my comment above. Wetin you still dey find
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by lovethchioma(f): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2018
kaydp:
Hahaaa are you his banker
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by DonBenny77(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2018
D guy money don dey finish

Humility...........

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by mokt(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2018
Money don dey finish, eyes don dey clear.

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post by userplainly(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2018
ochallo:
Now you are realizing with the new winner, you are about to go into oblivion.
na Miracle dat has no entertainment in him better? dude only selling point is to cuddle, hang around or bang Nina ( sexDumb)... he's not funny or lively! 85 days almost complete n d junkie noh get highlight to remember!.. my guy miracle will be forgotten the moment channel 29 stops working!

Ini Edo, Toke Makinwa And Seyi Shay On Ebony Life Tv's Moment (pictured) / Alex’s Fans Still Dragging Tobi Over Sex Gossip / Photos: Proof That Kenyan Ladies Always Go Out Without Wearing Panties