Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) (44209 Views)

Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics) / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by njokuuche77(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Always pressing her phone even with 40billion by her side. undecided
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by njokuuche77(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
E
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Brains1990(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
And so? I just came back with mine from Atlantic ocean.
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by kenodrill: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dude has found an imaginary love.chioma should better make use of her sense and not letting her emotions direct or determine her doings pending when she will be dumped.
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by santricedupas(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
chioma did not have usa or Canada visa, barbados thaat is visa free for 6 month davido come dey do shakara :Pchioma did not have usa or Canada visa, barbados thaat is visa free for 6 month davido come dey do shakara
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Printerscanner: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
donstan18:
The sweetness and dopeness of Igbo woman waist can humble a man and make him apologize for killing Osama binladen. cheesy

Chioma nwanne'm, kpofewa Davido with ukwu gi, onwero ife na eme cheesy

An unmarried single girl going from place to place to country and sleeping with a man that has not paid her bride price is nothing but a prostitute.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
A l'owo ma jaiye eyin le mo awon to jaiye lana da won tiku won ti lo o.
Davido ma gbadun a ye re lo jare.
Haters can choke on it tongue
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Diso60090(m): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Barbados is visa free for six months to Nigerians; I hope that puts it into perspective for you to know how fvcked it is.

Bonny Island would have been a billion times better to vacation in.
But what do I know?

Hide your face if you nor get money make better big head pikin come vacation
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by prechbills1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
why isn't he showing her face clearly? is she ugly or what? all her pics are always blur, smh
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Jtinaonyi(f): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Why are his photo qualities just wack?
lols
wack like chioma's education, school fees N carryover
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by tiredoflife(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Barbados is visa free for six months to Nigerians; I hope that puts it into perspective for you to know how fvcked it is.

But what do I know?

Its visa free but there is no direct flight
So if u don't ve a private jet
U will need a visa to another country before u can find a flight down there
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Icon79(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
LOL. This is so funny but true. In the US, if a black American makes it, he would go for a white girl. And in Nigeria, if a naija man makes it, he would go for an Igbo girl.

Igbo kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwezue nu!!!

Igbo Amaka!!!

O pari
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Icon79(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barbados is fvcked up? One of the best vacation spots in the world is fvcked up for you, eh?

Please STFU, if you don't know something. It's the folks like you that gives racist people the audacity to claim that Africans have an average IQ of 70. And I would believe that if your ilks were the only Africans I know angry sad shocked

O pari

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Surrey2Bimshire: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yay Proud Bajan here !!!

Lol I’m kinda excited ..funny but true

Bimshire all the way grin

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Surrey2Bimshire: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But what do I know?

Erm not true .. Barbados passport is one of strongest in the Caribbean.
Just because it’s visa on arrival for you doesn’t mean it’s fvck up ....

Bajan passport holder can travel to more than 145 countries(how many countries can your passport travel to ?) smh

Tourism is one of the major revenue hence the visa on arrival (to boost tourism )
I’m sure you know their passport is way better than that “green” thing you’re holding on to like your life depends on it

2 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Besto(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
nonix22:
which kind sneakers David wear so. mba o

Thought i was the only who noticed it,this days sneakers ehnnnnnnn trends.. So fugly. Gone are the days of nice curved sneakers.

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by ChiefSweetus: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
This girl na orphan. E sure me die. Cos pikin wey get umunna no fit cast like dis. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
another story of a senseless youth like some senseless politician who would go abroad on a vacation to make themselves feel elated and own a sense of utility for their money. Why cant we patronize Nigerian or African own resorts?? Obviously this guy is another mentally wretched Africans jammed into the 21st century enslavery trend and vibes.

The same way we would have politicians going on vacation in the UK, USA, Canada, and Australia. Obviously, this kids, celebs, and youths have nothing to offer just like their seniors. If elements like this find the way into the sit of presidency, definitely they will exhaust the whole treasury in partying and touring around the world while the poor masses drop dead of starvation on the streets. worse still the whole Aso rock would become another whorehouse like Sodom and Gomorrah. haters wail on.
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why all Davido pics of this girl no dey clear? Why?
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by congorasta: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Printerscanner:

An unmarried single girl going from place to place to country and sleeping with a man that has not paid her bride price is nothing but a prostitute.

oh my God..
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by def111(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
BleSSedMee:
I'm beginning to think he really loves this one.

Yes her pusscy sweet well well
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Mynightmare: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Revolva:
dis one just de waste money on dis old olosho
is it ur money, witch
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by dasparrow: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Is davido sure that is Barbados or some ghetto in Nigeria somewhere? The place looks run down.

So davido took his girlfriend all the way to Barbados to lodge her in a ghetto hotel and in a ghetto part of town and not in the touristy part of Barbados that is nice and presentable?

And then he had the nerve to share these ugly pictures? Since davido loves his girlfriend so much, he should go and marry her but I know he won't. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by OlympianZeus(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
BleSSedMee:
I'm beginning to think he really loves this one.

His eye go still clear one day
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by Revolva(m): 4:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Mynightmare:
is it ur money, witch

WIZARD
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) by solacegist: 7:05am On Apr 13, 2018
The Rock To Play Nigerian Role In Upcoming Blockbuster Movie ‘Rampage’
http://delenewsonline.com/the-rock-to-play-a-nigerian-in-upcoming-blockbuster-movie-rampage/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold In Loved-up Photo / Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos / D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.