Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women (20336 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump / Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2018
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Those people are mannerless set of beings sad men are known to be BROSTITUTE using women....... She just asked a question and they're calling her name's smh

I wonder o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by sweetlaw: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
some men are useless but me, I am very useful
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Has Iceberg Slim also washed his hands off her? Isn't that too soon?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by cygnus05(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why ask jamb question in the first place.... Attention seeker got served undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by talk2percy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
This girl naturally na lesbian
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Poor people are always angry and frustrated, i don't know why.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6963208_th_jpeg1251f6b24ca35ffa689cce8dd731f256

She should just block them and move on.
So true, about the poor.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Those people are mannerless set of beings sad men are known to be BROSTITUTE using women....... She just asked a question and they're calling her name's smh
why pained? they aren't calling her names. they simply called the men who have had her. that's all. moral of the story: when u have been used severally and publicly too, u keep quiet and stay humble.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by Doerstech(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

BROSTITUTE.....that got me...i need more info on this

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by Noblefirstlady: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
I pray never to be a celebrity,because all this replies I will just hang my self.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by Apina(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
play stupid games, win stupid prizes undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by AK6464(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Look very well, women threw the dirtiest shade at her

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by kalu61(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
She wanted to cast such men in bad light but the reply wasn't what she was expecting.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by teemy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Am yet to grasp the context of 'used' as usually, women are doing to men the very same thing men are doing to them in the bedroom. Aren't they making 'use' of one another?

However, it seems when one party wants to play the victim card such complaints arise. I believe though the feeling is only justified if the other party had used deception to achieve the sex event.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
bobokeshington:
TWITTER USERS NO GET JOY AT ALL...

SEE SAVAGE REPLY!!!

WETIN JULIET DO ABEG?
She ask yeye question
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by wildkat: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kai I fear twitter. An arena of savagism and death. Twitter users can drive one to suicide
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Doerstech:

BROSTITUTE.....that got me...i need more info on this
Typo I guess or it might mean something in their village. If you don't know, you dont know
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by Doerstech(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
dilodavid:
Typo I guess or it might mean something in their village. If you don't know, you dont know

Not a TYPO....very sure of that
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
Doerstech:

Not a TYPO....very sure of that
Sure, it does. Tot she wrote brostituDE
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by CeeKay17: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What kind of question is that. How do men use women? Use you to do what? Is it sex that women even enjoy more than men? If there any such thing as using somebody, it women who do it all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Men don't use women and dump them afterwards.We pay for sex.Has she forgotten all the recharge cards her ex sends to her.The money bags,the shopping spree,paying for her trip to Dubai,sex?She should even thank the dudes instead of been ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by sapeleboi(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
that I like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by lawrenttaaipoh: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
una finish this girl
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women by MrSne: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2018
Dis is no Savage Mehnn...

Dis is heartless �

Dis naija peeps always tryina Savage everyone's tweet should grow the hell up..
She's human...

Simple questions deserves simple alswers..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election / Small Tinny Entertainment Beats Damilare – Man Alleges / Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.