Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) (60868 Views)

Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Wayo qualifying
u look like a Ghanian.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
he actually looks terrible. oh how I hate this guy!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Banter1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
post=66650190:
We saw it last night......

NEXT news please!

Accept my Condolence Buffon and co!
yoruba's be like, accept my Condomlence
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
He can strip naked. This is still my GOAT
I wish ronaldo WL mercy NeSSI dash am some skills n strength
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Dhanidhamy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:
He should be ashamed. He was as ineffective as a flaccid d!ck for well over 85 minutes. Only to score a penalty and he's whipping his shirt off like someone who dribbled the whole world to score a winning goal in a final.

He should be thankful to Lucas Vazquez for that clever fall

P.S. If you are a Ronaldo fangirl and want to counteract my assertion, do so intelligently. Don't fly at me like a street urchin with useless insults. Me too sabi use gutter lingua.
sorry, you must be going through a lot right now, wanted saying I feel ur pain, but I don't because Madrid qualified

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
abimbawealth:
damn!!!

What? undecided undecided
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:
He should be ashamed. He was as ineffective as a flaccid d!ck for well over 85 minutes. Only to score a penalty and he's whipping his shirt off like someone who dribbled the whole world to score a winning goal in a final.

P.S. If you are a Ronaldo fangirl and want to counteract my assertion, do so intelligently. Don't fly at me like a street urchin with useless insults. Me too sabi use gutter lingua.

With your Moniker, i am not surprised....I assume you are an Arsenal fan, there is this simile that says....as blind as an Arsenal fan.

You will get healed.....dont worry.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by sukar886: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
that's my world best.....
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by columbus007(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
IVORY2009:
Asipaka......
edo man,i sight you cheesy na true,na wetin him resemble o.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by bodeifaluyi: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:

you did not watch the match . if you do you'd know Ronaldo was our best player last night

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Is this news,me self get beta pack than him.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

This is the advantage of having a low body fat percentage. Ronaldo has less than 10% bodyfat and that's why he is in total control of his body and can do amazing things with it, movements we only have in dreams. 100% Class-act cool

How does one calculate percentage fat?
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by ericmor: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:

That guy just get luck. Him mama witch really dey work for him. Me no dey see watin him dey play that is fantastic, is just d goals I see and dem go dey talk as if him play like Okocha

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
columbus007:
edo man,i sight you cheesy na true,na wetin him resemble o.

Sipowho was nor cheesy

O otewen' nor re Italie.. Oboken, Egbe ranne haa? Koyor.... cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
odomanis:

Even Messi has said CR7 is the best.

What do u expect from a very Humble dude

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Saverin: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
ororo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

some girls go don dey release grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wetin dem dey release?
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
sacluxisback:

How does one calculate percentage fat?

There are various online bodyfat calculators an example in the link below. Or you could get a bodyfat caliper and do it manually. You can get the calipers online from sites like Konga and Jumia. The online calculator link below

https://www.active.com/fitness/calculators/bodyfat

I did mine and got a bodyfat percentage of 14.2% which is not bad for someone who just started working out, eating healthy and going to the gym cool
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by flackoFlint(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:

how can you say he was ineffectively... That guy made several attempts, about 5 players were given card cause of him...
If you wanna know what ineffective means, pls watch how messi performed against roma

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by preciousosas1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:

he wasn't ineffective. he was fully involved in the match, if not for varane and vellejo that were playing with low confidence they shouldn't have been 3 0 down. don't forget that it was ronaldo that had the shot that isco rebounded which was a wrong call because he wasn't offside. he also made it a bit hard for Stephan Lichtsteiner that he even earned a yellow card. if Vazquez had scored that goal he would have had the assist. in conclusion, he wasnt ineffective for over 85 mins as you insinuated....

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by kpaofame: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:

It was a harsh penalty considering the time it came but nonetheless it was a foul worthy of a penalty...my opinion tho

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by preciousosas1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Anonylander:
he actually looks terrible. oh how I hate this guy!
lol... hate is not a good thing o. it can lead you to do bad things to yourself

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ijaya123:

But statistics say otherwise.

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi in court:

Judge: Have any of you won the
Golden ball?
Ronaldo: Yes, 5 times.
Messi: Yes, 5 times as well.

laugh.... you ar just like d Judge, asking questions based on Penaldo's strength.
now let me school u.

Both Players are Good
they have thr respective achievements.
Ronaldo score more goals than Messi

but

Messi is a dribbler, Playmaker, Score goals, King of Assist, Genius etc All in One

Lastly... Despite Ronaldo's Great ability to score Goals. Messi holds Guinness World Records title for the most official goals in a calendar year: 91 goals (2012)

don't forget to check the diffrent btw Career App and goals. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:

one of d reason Ronaldo n Messi r football great is because dey deliver when it matters.dey can b flaccid through some minutes in a match but one moment of magic from dem will change d course of dat game.if u v played football before u will know is nt easy to compose yrsef under such condition n score dat penalty. pls let appreciate dis two great players n stop comparism

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sapeleboy911:

I mean no insults. But, to be honest you are pained. Someone who scored on such a crucial game, sending his team into the semis deserve such a huge celebration. Not all players would have the guts to take such a penalty. As a matter of fact, he was even the man that caused 80% that penalty. He was there when his team and, fans needed him most. So he has every right to celebrate as he deems fit . Okay!!!
To be frank, pained is the last thing I am!

None of them teams are teams I support. So why should I be pained?

I an neither what you'd call a Messi fan or Ronaldo fan. As a matter of fact, I do my beat to steer clear of such arguments. I do admire both players...

But what I have written has depper connotations than what you deduced, obviously.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Niyinficient:

With your Moniker, i am not surprised....I assume you are an Arsenal fan, there is this simile that says....as blind as an Arsenal fan.

You will get healed.....dont worry.
I am not a glry hunter. I have supported Arsenal since the early 'OOs so I have seen my team doing well too.

The person who needs healing is you. For thinking everyone should support teams like Real Madrid and Barca ot jump about to oil money bags like Chelsea, City and PSG

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
rubbish. go and sleep
Come and put me to bed...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:
To be frank, pained is the last thing I am!

None of them teams are teams I support. So why should I be pained?

I an neither what you'd call a Messi fan or Ronaldo fan. As a matter of fact, I do my beat to steer clear of such arguments. I do admire both players...

But what I have written has depper connotations than what you deduced, obviously.
OK like I earlier said no insult meant. And thanks for your mature response. But you just have to give to C.Ronaldo!!!!!!
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by BianoJay(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:

Uncle, you didn't see that match, did you?
Just to correct you, Barca had just 3 shots on target in 90minutes against Roma, and Ronaldo had 3 shots on target against Juventus. He was a problem to the Juventus defence all night, and it was his brilliant drop-back header that led to the penalty and goal, eventually.

So, saying that Ronaldo was ineffective in that match is entirely your opinion, which you are entitled to, but far from facts and statistics.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by samisj4real(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Compare Him at your own peril..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ronaldo my man.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by ChimuchiYola(f): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
graphicsgal3000:
the fruits of hard work smiley

Seriously
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
IVORY2009:

Sipowho was nor cheesy

O otewen' nor re Italie.. Oboken, Egbe ranne haa? Koyor.... cheesy
epa koyor o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video) / Referee José Arnoldo Amaya Dies After Being Beaten By Players And Fans / Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.