Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Stronger Than Your Enemies Part 3. Sermon & Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stronger Than Your Enemies Part 3. Sermon & Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye (1574 Views)

January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service - Stronger Than Your Enemies (part 1) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stronger Than Your Enemies Part 3. Sermon & Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye by bummyla(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Stronger Than Your Enemies Part 3, Give Me This Mountain. Sermon & Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye.

Shall we lift up our hands to the most high God and begin to bless His holy name.

Let us worship the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of days, the One who never grow old, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending

Worship Him

He is worthy to be praised; worthy to be magnified.

There is no one like Him;

Bless His holy name.

Thank You Father

Thank You Almighty

In Jesus mighty name we have worshipped.

Lift your voice to the Almighty God loud and clear and say: Father, please don’t let me miss my miracle tonight.

Go ahead talk to the Almighty God.

Father, please don’t let me miss my own miracle tonight. Thank You Father.

In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

We are serving the God of miracles

I know, yes I know

We are serving the God of miracles

I know, yes I know

(Hallelujah)

We are serving the God of wonders

I know, yes I know

We are serving the God of wonders

I know, yes I know

(Hallelujah)

We are serving the King of glories

I know, yes I know

We are serving the God of glories

I know, yes I know

(Hallelujah)

Thank You Father

Oh, thank You Father.

Daddy says there is someone here tonight, He asked me to tell you, no more fruitless efforts.

Daddy asks me to tell someone, as hopeless as the situation may be now, before the sun rises tomorrow you will sing a new song.

Thank You Lord.

The Lord asks me to tell someone, the enemy thought there is no way you can escape; Daddy asked me to tell you, I will surprise the enemies.

Daddy says there is someone here tonight, your hunger is for the power of God; Daddy asked me to tell you, even by next Sunday you will see evidence.

And so my Father and my God I just want to thank You, glory be to Your holy name. Thank You for saving my soul. Thank You for calling me into the ministry; thank You for the Holy Ghost service; thank You for all You have done in the past; thank You for all You are doing now; thank You for what You will do in the Future; thank You for January, thank You for February, thank You for March, accept our worship in Jesus’ name.

Father, in the life of all Your children: those who are here, those who are watching by television, those who are watching on the internet, those who are listening by radio, all over the world, in all our lives today do something special; make this day unforgettable. Thank You my Father.

Amen.

Let somebody shout hallelujah.

Shake hand with one or two people and say God will bless you tonight.

And then you may please be seated.

I told those of you who were here last month about speaking to your mountain that you will tell the mountain: there are two of us and one must move out of the two of us and I am not the one who will move.

And then I told you a story; it is for the benefit of those of who were not here and did not watch.

I said, when I was in the Primary school, there was bully in my class.

I was very tiny and he was big.

And every day he will just come and slap me on the head.

He knew I cannot retaliate because he is too big for me.

After sometime I made up my mind that I will take this no more.

So I decided I will fight him

He will surely kill me and then the Government will kill him.

So, we have a draw.

One day, he came and slapped me.

And I told him, you have slapped me for the last time.

He said, you! You spoke!

So he hit me another time and we started fighting.

He kept on knocking me down and I kept on bouncing back.

After awhile he came to his sense that this boy wants to die.

So he started running and I chased him.

I want you to stand on your feet and cry to the Almighty God and say: Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, every mountain blocking my way to joy must move tonight.

Open your mouth and cry to the Almighty God.

Every mountain, no matter how huge they may be, they must move tonight; they must move tonight. In the mighty name of Jesus, every mountain blocking my way to joy must move tonight; every one of them, no matter how huge, you must move tonight; every one, every one of them must move tonight. Every mountain blocking my joy must move tonight; must move tonight. I am not tolerating any mountain blocking my joy, they must move tonight; must move tonight; they must move tonight. Thank You Father.

So shall it be in Jesus’ name.

Please be seated.

I want to appeal to you tonight that to treat this service as a destiny changing service.

Every word that comes to you tonight please don’t handle carelessly.

The Lord spoke to us from this altar on the 31st of December at the cross over service:

One of the words of prophesies that came that this year the cold will get colder and the hot will get hotter.

I had news that the whole nation of Ireland had been shut down because of snow - Colder than it has ever been.

I had news that a city called Denver in Colorado dropped in temperature thirty degrees in one night.

Please, we are not here to joke tonight.

When God speaks to you tonight, grab it.

You will testify.

Joshua chapter 14, reading from verse (because of time let just read from verse 12):

12 Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the Lord spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims were there, and that the cities were great and fenced: if so be the Lord will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the Lord said.

13 And Joshua blessed him, and gave unto Caleb the son of Jephunneh Hebron for an inheritance.

Caleb did not ask for soft landing; he did not ask for mountain that has no giants; Give me this mountain and leave me and God alone and let see what will happen.

Tonight, I want you to join you faith with mine and tell the Almighty God to give us a sea to cross; because in Exodus 14 verse 21 to 28, a sea blocked the way of the children of Israel to their promise land.

But then something happened that I believe it is going to happen here tonight: the wind blew

If God would give us a sea tonight, the problem as big as a sea, the wind of the Holy Spirit will blow.

And when the wind blows suddenly there will be a way where there was no way before.

Because I have a feeling deep within me that before somebody gets back home, where there was no way before, there will be a way.

The one they say can never have a child will come back here next year with a three month old baby.

That the one they say they are going to sack will be promoted.

For someone tonight when the wind blows, there will be a way where there was no way before.

When the wind blows according to Acts chapter 2 verse 1 to 4, power came because Jesus had told His disciples: you will receive power when the Holy Ghost is come upon you.

And no power came until the wind blew.

When power came, an ordinary fisherman spoke and things began to happen.

He touched a cripple and the cripple began to walk (Acts chapter 3 verse 1 to cool

I am grateful to God that even before I started preaching, He had already seen somebody who is hungry for the power of God and He decided to satisfy such a fellow.

Who is that fellow here anyway?

I want to assure you, from now on you will lay hand on the sick and they will recover.

In Acts chapter 5 verse 1 to 11, because the wind blew, power came, an ordinary fisherman issued a decree and became established.

Some people where trying to bring confusion into the church of Peter;

He spoke and they were uprooted.

In the Name of the One who called me, from this moment onward, whenever you say that every plant that my Father has not planted shall be uprooted, it shall happen immediately.

In Acts chapter 5:14 to 16, because the wind blew and power came, the shadow of an ordinary fisherman began to heal the sick.

This year, you are not just going to blessed; you are going to become a blessing.

In the name that is above every other name, from now on even your handkerchiefs will be raising the dead.

So, I want you to pray; every prayer you pray tonight, please pray as if your life depends on it.

Lift your voice to the Almighty God and cry to Him: Father, give me sea to cross and let your wind blow.

Open your mouth and cry to the Almighty God.

Let Your wind blow Daddy. Let Your wind blow on my behalf tonight. Let Your wind blow; let it blow on my behalf. Let Your wind blow so power can descend. Let Your wind blow so that my touch will begin to heal the sick; my handkerchiefs will begin to cast out demons. Thank You Father. Let Your wind blow. Thank You Father. Let Your wind blow for me. Give me sea to cross and let Your wind blow; let there be a way where there were no before Lord, let Your wind blow for me; tonight, let Your wind blow for me. I don’t want to be an ordinary Christian, I want to be Christian in power and might and in Holy Spirit; let Your wind blow for me; let power come down. Thank You Father.

Please be seated.

Give me this mountain could also mean ‘give me a wall to pull down’.

The children of Israel were on their way to the promise land; directly on their path was Jericho.

Unless the wall comes down there is no moving forward.

Are you at a standstill now?

That is going to change before the sun rises.

Have you been stagnant all this years, working for years no promotion, those who met you there have already gone ahead of you, because someone has become a wall, that wall will fall tonight.

Because in Joshua chapter 6 verse 20, the children of Israel shouted and the wall of Jericho came down

Thank you.

Why will I ask God to give me a wall to pull down?

So that I can have divine visitation:

No challenges, no miracles.

No obstacles, no testimonies.

In Joshua chapter 5 verse 13 to 15, when Joshua saw the wall blocking his way, he was surrounding/surveying the wall;

For the first time in his life, an angel visited him; give him instructions (Joshua 5:13 to 15)

I need a divine visitation and I know some of you need a divine visitation.

Because whenever there is a divine visitation, wombs that had been closed will open.

In Genesis chapter 18 verse 1 to 14, it was a divine visitation that put an end to the barrenness of Sarah.

In John chapter 5 verse 2 to 9, there was a man who has been sick for thirty-eight years, going around the circle for thirty-eight year; he had a divine visitation and his fruitless effort ended.

I need a divine visitation because in Mark chapter 10 verse 46 to 52, it was when Bartimaeus had divine visitation that he could say bye-bye to darkness; bye-bye to poverty; bye-bye to reproach.

In Mark chapter 5 verse 35 to 43…

Thank You Father.

Somebody here tonight according to Daddy, what you need is a brand new lung and He said you have already got it now.

Daddy says right now He is distributing spare parts.

It would be a great idea if you can claim one for yourself: A new brain, new eyes, new heart, new womb, new liver, new legs, new hands, whatever you need.

When Bartimaeus had a divine visitation, darkness lost its grip on him; he never had to beg again, he never had to wear the garment of shame again.

I have told you before, a time I visited a young man in his house and he saw the way I was looking at the house.

I have travelled the world, I have seen houses, I have visited president, I have seen their houses but this young man house was different.

He looked at me and smile.

He said, Daddy, I was once as poor as a church rat, and then I had a special encounter with God.

Just one miracle, and the house you see, the only thing that is not imported in this house is sand, every other thing here was imported; because he had divine visitation.

I have good news for somebody here today your testimony will be bigger than that.

Stand on your feet and cry to the Almighty God: if You are visiting two people here tonight, let me be one of them; please Lord, let me have a divine visitation tonight.

Let me have a divine visitation tonight; give me a wall to pull down and then give me a divine visitation; give me a divine visitation so that wombs that have closed will open, so that my fruitless effort can come to an end, so that an end can come to my shame, my reproach, my poverty; give me a divine visitation tonight. Give me a wall to pull down and then give me a divine visitation; give me a divine visitation Lord so that an end can come to all my fruitless efforts, my poverty, my reproach, my shame. Thank You Father.

And so shall it be in Jesus’ name.

Please be seated.

Give me this mountain can mean ‘give me a lion to fight’ – give me a lion so that I can tear it into two.

In King Judges 14 verse 5 to 6, Samson was minding his own business…

Thank You Father.

God asks me to tell someone here, those who are saying to you now: where is your God?, will soon be saying, are you the only one serving God?

So Samson was minding his own business when a lion chose to attack him.

Then, the Spirit of God came on him and tore the lion into two.

Give me a lion so that Your Spirit can come heavily on me; so that every yoke in my life can be burnt off; so that everything I touch will begin to prosper.

Because in Judges 15 verse 14 to 15, when they brought Samson bound to the enemy and the Spirit of God came mightily upon him, all the ropes binding him were burnt as if they touch fire;

And he saw the jaw bone of an Ass but because the power of God had come upon him, even the jaw bone became a weapon of mass destruction.

There are some of us today we are bound one way or the other: bound by generational curses, bound by evil covenants, bound by some witches or wizard;

What everybody his doing and they are succeeding, the moment you touch it, it will fail

But when the fire comes down, yokes will be destroyed; whatever you touch you are going to prosper.

And when that fire comes, it has a way of driving away the spirit of fear because one of the greatest binding forces on earth is fear.

Some of us are afraid to take a step that will lead us to success.

Because fear is a spirit according to 2Timothy chapter 1 verse 7.

What happens if I fear?

Even some now are afraid of success.

When the Holy Spirit comes upon you mightily, He drives away your fear, destroy yokes and empower you to defeat your enemy.

Several years ago when I was very little, I had an encounter with a snake.

From that time onward, I had a great fear of snakes.

But then one day, years ago when the camp was still mainly jungle, I was going for my prayer walk in the middle of the night, I had my walking stick with me;

Some of you know what it looks like; it is just a piece of aluminum that I hold when I go about.

I was walking through a bush part that I normally walk any night.

Suddenly I saw a long wood crossing the road and I stopped.

Who will put firewood across a road?

So I switched on my touch light and lo and behold it was a python – big fellow.

So I froze; thinking maybe if I stand still it will just continue on his journey;

And suddenly he raise his head, open his wide mouth, about to attack.

Suddenly, the power of God came down on me, my fear disappeared, the two of us had a little fight; by the time the fight was over, the python was dead, his head was battered.

I went to the nearest house and I borrowed a cutlass;

Because like I thought you last month, don’t leave goliath without cutting of his head.

I went back to the python, cut of his head.

To carry that thing from the bush to my house, we needed a car – a big car, and the thing filled the boot of the car.

From that day onward I have never been afraid again.

I want you to stand on your feet, lift your voice to the Almighty God: today, every spirit of fear drive them out of me; let Your Spirit come down mightily mightily mightily; drive out every spirit of fear; give me a lion I will tear into pieces.

Give me a lion I will tear into two, just let Your Holy Spirit come down mightily on me Lord and drive out every spirit of fear out of me Lord. Let Your Sprit come down mightily on me now to destroy every yoke in me so that everything I touch will become successful; don’t let me know fear again; I don’t want to be torment by fear anymore, let Your Holy Spirit come down mightily on me; drive every spirit of fear out of my life. Thank You Father.

Pastor E. A. Adeboye
https://bummyla.com/2018/04/12/stronger-than-your-enemies-part-3-give-me-this-mountain-sermon-prayer-points-by-pastor-e-a-adeboye/

(1) (Reply)

See What Pastor E.A. Adeboye Speaks On Make-up, Jewelry, wigs & bleached / Apostle Johnson Suleman -biography And Prophecies / Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.