Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Alternative To Jamb: How I Gained Admission Without Jamb Into Unilorin, No Runs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alternative To Jamb: How I Gained Admission Without Jamb Into Unilorin, No Runs (845 Views)

Candidates React To Jamb’s 160 Cut-off Mark For Admissions / Gain Admission Into Unilorin Without Jamb / How My Junior Brother Gained Admission To America University With Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative To Jamb: How I Gained Admission Without Jamb Into Unilorin, No Runs by DanielMartin(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
I'm sharing the story of a friend and also using this medium to enlighten admission seekers on getting admission easily without the so called "admission runs".
Its heart breaking writing Jamb every year and making the cut off and not get admitted into the university. I started my journey into the university when I wrote my first jamb in 2013, I had 201 meeting the cut off mark of Unilorin but didn't get admitted, i sat down for another jamb the following year and same thing happened. This was when it became clear to me I needed to burst out of my shell. I was tired of sitting at home as my dad always nagging at me for growing too tall and still at home and not in the university. I was so frustrated, had to look for every possible means to leave the family and struggle for myself gaining admission. Fortunately for me, my dad took me to a business centre to learn some basic programming where I had access to the internet. I began searching online to check for private schools and maybe preliminary studies which I think would save me gaining admission if I pass the final exam and jamb. Yeah? I came across some pages on A'levels which I got interested and took a step in printing them out on papers, I never thought my dad would also be interested too but I guess he hates seeing me at home doing nothing maybe for fear of getting wayward as I'm idle. Fortunately for me, he asked me to get more informations on the Ijmb A'levels programmes and Pre degree. He got interested and I had to travel from Lagos to ilorin to the Ijmb A'levels school. I got familiar with the programme and did went through series of coaching classes for few month before the final exam and Lo, I passed the final exams. I didn't bother writing the jamb exam as I only bought Direct entry form and I applied to Unilorin in 2015, I didn't pay anybody for admission assistance neither did I submit my papers to anybody. It was on a Sunday when I checked my email and got the provisional admission notification into 200Level without having to start from 100Level, I couldn't wait to tell my friends and all of them also got the same admission notification into 200L. Currently I'm in 400L studying my dream course.
Maybe you've been at home for years or just got out of secondary school and you don't wanna waste time at home anymore, you could consider going for the Ijmb A'levels programme, You only need to offer 3 subjects depending on the course you wanna go for. Its not hard at all - Only to read and pass, just like a giveaway exam, There are many study centers around Ilorin but the level of learning differs, maybe I just got lucky to study in one of the best centers close to the University of Ilorin where we had access to the school learning process.
Note: Don't register online as there are scammers online who would claim your money, For more information on maybe how to get started, Call or WhatsApp 07067642161 You can also mail me directly----Daniel Martin
Re: Alternative To Jamb: How I Gained Admission Without Jamb Into Unilorin, No Runs by DanielMartin(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
DanielMartin:
I'm sharing the story of a friend and also using this medium to enlighten admission seekers on getting admission easily without the so called "admission runs".
Its heart breaking writing Jamb every year and making the cut off and not get admitted into the university. I started my journey into the university when I wrote my first jamb in 2013, I had 201 meeting the cut off mark of Unilorin but didn't get admitted, i sat down for another jamb the following year and same thing happened. This was when it became clear to me I needed to burst out of my shell. I was tired of sitting at home as my dad always nagging at me for growing too tall and still at home and not in the university. I was so frustrated, had to look for every possible means to leave the family and struggle for myself gaining admission. Fortunately for me, my dad took me to a business centre to learn some basic programming where I had access to the internet. I began searching online to check for private schools and maybe preliminary studies which I think would save me gaining admission if I pass the final exam and jamb. Yeah? I came across some pages on A'levels which I got interested and took a step in printing them out on papers, I never thought my dad would also be interested too but I guess he hates seeing me at home doing nothing maybe for fear of getting wayward as I'm idle. Fortunately for me, he asked me to get more informations on the Ijmb A'levels programmes and Pre degree. He got interested and I had to travel from Lagos to ilorin to the Ijmb A'levels school. I got familiar with the programme and did went through series of coaching classes for few month before the final exam and Lo, I passed the final exams. I didn't bother writing the jamb exam as I only bought Direct entry form and I applied to Unilorin in 2015, I didn't pay anybody for admission assistance neither did I submit my papers to anybody. It was on a Sunday when I checked my email and got the provisional admission notification into 200Level without having to start from 100Level, I couldn't wait to tell my friends and all of them also got the same admission notification into 200L. Currently I'm in 400L studying my dream course.
Maybe you've been at home for years or just got out of secondary school and you don't wanna waste time at home anymore, you could consider going for the Ijmb A'levels programme, You only need to offer 3 subjects depending on the course you wanna go for. Its not hard at all - Only to read and pass, just like a giveaway exam, There are many study centers around Ilorin but the level of learning differs, maybe I just got lucky to study in one of the best centers close to the University of Ilorin where we had access to the school learning process.
Note: Don't register online as there are scammers online who would claim your money, For more information on maybe how to get started, Call or WhatsApp 07067642161 You can also mail me directly----Daniel Martin
This is the best programme you can apply for. Check the images below.

Re: Alternative To Jamb: How I Gained Admission Without Jamb Into Unilorin, No Runs by DanielMartin(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
DanielMartin:
There's a registered WhatsApp group chat for interaction with Ijmb directors. Send a WhatsApp join request to 07067642161 in WhatsApp

Re: Alternative To Jamb: How I Gained Admission Without Jamb Into Unilorin, No Runs by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
does unilorin conduct post d.e for direct entry? If yes, what subject will one be sitting for because i have also done the ijmb programme and i am awaiting my results, pls explain the unilorin d.e procedures after receiving the ijmb results till getting admission? Thank you in anticipation.
DanielMartin:
does unilorin conduct post d.e for direct entry? If yes, what subject will one be sitting for because i have also done the ijmb programme and i am awaiting my results, pls explain the unilorin d.e procedures after receiving the ijmb results till getting admission? Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Alternative To Jamb: How I Gained Admission Without Jamb Into Unilorin, No Runs by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
pls i am expecting a reply to the above comment. I am not on whatsapp please do me this favour.
DanielMartin:

There's a registered WhatsApp group chat for interaction with Ijmb directors. Send a WhatsApp join request to 07067642161 in WhatsApp
pls i am expecting a reply to the above comment. I am not on whatsapp please do me this favour.
Re: Alternative To Jamb: How I Gained Admission Without Jamb Into Unilorin, No Runs by DanielMartin(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
does unilorin conduct post d.e for direct entry? If yes, what subject will one be sitting for because i have also done the ijmb programme and i am awaiting my results, pls explain the unilorin d.e procedures after receiving the ijmb results till getting admission? Thank you in anticipation.does unilorin conduct post d.e for direct entry? If yes, what subject will one be sitting for because i have also done the ijmb programme and i am awaiting my results, pls explain the unilorin d.e procedures after receiving the ijmb results till getting admission? Thank you in anticipation.
yes, Unilorin conducts post d.e and it comprises of combination of Use of English, maths and general knowledge. Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

My Admission Testimony!!! #faith Booster / See List Of JAMB 2019 Approved CBT Registration Centers (for All States) / How To Process Your Direct Entry Admission Into Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.