Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins (4444 Views)

Tron Mining - TRX Mining Site For 1000 Free Trx / The Cheapest Online Forum For Earning Money / Have You Been Wanting To Learn How To Create An Unlimited Admob App For Earning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good day all,

There is this site I discovered recently where u can earn bitcoins answering paid emails/ surveys

=====================
You can be making min of $1 to $5 or more daily based on your lists joined and your set- amount
================

REQUIREMENTS
=================
1. Gmail for signup

2 Work email/ company mail/ institution mail (.com, .org, .edu) for verification

3. Linkedin acc with atleast 50 connections.

If you have the above requirement then check my signature for link
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
I joined recently and have been answering survey..

Its free to join once you met the requirements.

This is my dashboard screenshot

Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Royzevic(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
how can I get a work mail ..can u help me with one
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Royzevic:

Go to Google and look for
Free work mail providers.

There are many of them..

U can check, zoho.com or fakemailgenerator.com

Although I don't know if they still accept that but that what I used
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by tayotayo60: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Donpett:

Go to Google and look for
Free work mail providers.

There are many of them..

U can check, zoho.com or fakemailgenerator.com

Although I don't know if they still accept that but that what I used
a while ago, I was in the process of creating my account but it was suspended. Till this moment they can't let me log in each time I want to log in. I don't have institutional mail. Which free work mail platform did u use to create ur work mail?
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
tayotayo60:
a while ago, I was in the process of creating my account but it was suspended. Till this moment they can't let me log in each time I want to log in. I don't have institutional mail. Which free work mail platform did u use to create ur work mail?

I used fakemailgenerator
But don't know if it still works now
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by zando64: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Donpett:

I used fakemailgenerator

How will i be able to get Linkedin with 50 connections
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
zando64:

How will i be able to get Linkedin with 50 connections

Create your account on linked
Go to www.linkedin. com

After creating start connecting
Connections are like adding friends on fb

Minimum of 50 connections (friends) is required, although u can have more
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by tayotayo60: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Donpett:

I used fakemailgenerator
am I now supose to use a new earn.com referral registration link to do a new registration using the LinkedIn account I used b4 and the same gmail I used b4 with the institutional mail am about to get? That's what i want you to clarify for me.
Thanks.
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Mikocake(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Donpett:
I joined recently and have been answering survey..

Its free to join once you met the requirements.

This is my dashboard screenshot
how do you withdraw??
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mikocake:
how do you withdraw??

There is a withdrawal option , insert ur btc address and click withdraw.

I have not withdraw before, when I do I will screenshot it here
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by PonzlHater(f): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
For real?
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by adokhai(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
withdrawal is easy and fast through bitcoin, I have done it thrice, as for work email use a friend's that is working and has work email, insert and beg him to help you confirm you are good to go
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 4:50am On Apr 15, 2018
PonzlHater:
For real?
Yea for real try it out
Check my signature
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 5:39am On Apr 15, 2018
Withdrawal made

Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2018
I like when someone have am idea he/she share it openly instead of hiding and lying

3 Likes

Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Warripikin08(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2018
Please is working e-mail different from your own personal e-mail.
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Warripikin08(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2018
Hey bro am interested
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Finest4luv1(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2018
I have tried many attyms to register with my work mail but my account always get suspended what's the cause and how will I prevent this
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by zando64: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2018
Donpett:

Yea for real try it out
Check my signature
Must u have Linkedin acc
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
zando64:

Must u have Linkedin acc

Yea
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Warripikin08:
Please is working e-mail different from your own personal e-mail.

Yea, work email are email with extensions
Like .org .com or .edu

And not gmail. Com
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Finest4luv1:
I have tried many attyms to register with my work mail but my account always get suspended what's the cause and how will I prevent this

Which work email did u use?
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
adokhai:
withdrawal is easy and fast through bitcoin, I have done it thrice, as for work email use a friend's that is working and has work email, insert and beg him to help you confirm you are good to go

Nice idea
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Royzevic:
U can look for a friend that has a website
Beg him to use his site email
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Scholarsticchai: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
I've been on this Earn . com over some months now but I left due to work email I don't know how to get one ..
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by jurist21(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Donpett:
Good day all,

There is this site I discovered recently where u can earn bitcoins answering paid emails/ surveys

=====================
You can be making min of $1 to $5 or more daily based on your lists joined and your set- amount
================

REQUIREMENTS
=================
1. Gmail for signup

2 Work email/ company mail/ institution mail (.com, .org, .edu) for verification

3. Linkedin acc with atleast 50 connections.

If you have the above requirement then check my signature for link

oga any latest way to open the work email.
would love to try this opportunity
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Warripikin08(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Donpett:

Yea, work email are email with extensions
Like .org .com or .edu

And not gmail. Com
Now I got it, so how do o get one.
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Finest4luv1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Donpett:

Which work email did u use?
i used zoho, mail.com it didn't work they keep suspending please what's the way forward
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Finest4luv1:
i used zoho, mail.com it didn't work they keep suspending please what's the way forward

Find some one that owns a , website or Company ask them to use their mail.
Re: Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins by Donpett(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Finest4luv1:

Find a valid company email address u ll be verified ASAP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apps That Pay You Cool Money / How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator / Has Anyone Come Across Millionaire Blueprint Before Scam Or Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.