Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? (885 Views)

Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / Funny Handshakes Between Saraki And Ahmad Lawal (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? by 9jatriot(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
A lot of people accuse PMB of being a dictator, perhaps because of his previous regime as a military head of state, but in this present dispensation, a lot of those tendencies have either being clipped or non existence.

Now compare that with Saraki, who is suppose to be first among equals. He has been known to suspend, remove or warn anyone who opposes him or Dino Melaye. If he can do this to his colleague who are elected into those positions, I wonder what he will do with more powers.

1 Like

Re: Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
When the head (preseident) is a nepotic insincere extremeist despot the rest will follow

If buhari showed respect for law all the rest would be forced to fall in line

Case in point OBJ's governmen

Hence buhari is worse

1 Like

Re: Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? by fk001(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Saraki is the stewpid dictator anyway i don't blame him, i blame the foolish senator's that allowed him to rule the Senate like kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? by asobo: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Saraki have continue to uphold the dignity of the red upper chambers, though people who do not have knowledge of politics would read negative meaning to his style of leadership. The three arms of government are suppose to be independent and that is what Saraki has continued to show not allowing the senate to be a rubber stamp in the hands of the executive. OP who is more of a dictator? Is it the president that has shown that he has no regard for the rule of law with dasuki and the shitte leader still incommunicado despite several court judgement. If not because Saraki is a brave man he won't have been occuping the seat of the senate president till date. OP another question . Why is the unity group and the like minds that was in the senate? They have all come together to give there counstituent a better representation rather than fighting for an already failed president. LASTLY ADMIN THANK YOU FOR THE BAN, SO BECAUSE I CALLED donviking out for calling Ozekhome a bastard pig and Shehu Sani an idiot u ban me.

2 Likes

Re: Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Saraki is a dictator.
Any senator who oppose Saraki either get suspended or get remove from his committee position.

He is a complete autocrat. All other senators appear more like zombie.

He is powerful because Buhari don't believe in buying the Senate with money. because most Nigeria senators worship money, they allowed Saraki to control them like Kids because he is the only source of their corrupt unconstitutional running cost

1 Like

Re: Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? by asobo: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
life2017:
Saraki is a dictator.
Any senator who oppose Saraki either get suspended or get remove from his committee position.

He is powerful because Buhari don't believe in buying the Senate with money. because most Nigeria senators worship money, they allowed Saraki to control them like Kids because he is the only source of their corrupt unconstitutional running cost
Lad u need some political schooling
Re: Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? by kimjongJezebel: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
life2017:
Saraki is a dictator.

Illiterate, go and learn about Parliamentary rules first before coming here to salivate all over the place

May God bless Distinguished Senator Bukola Saraki

1 Like

Re: Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? by asobo: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
fk001:
Saraki is the stewpid dictator anyway i don't blame him, i blame the foolish senator's that allowed him to rule the Senate like kwara state.
ADMIN SO THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE UNTOUCHABLE ABI. USING WORDS SUCH AS STUPID AND FOOLISH MEANS NO OFFENSE ABI. ADMIN GOD IS WATCHING YOU
Re: Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? by asobo: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Illiterate, go and learn about Parliamentary rules first before coming here to salivate all over the place

Thanks bro, people who no little or nothing about politics spewing rubbish. Only God knows what would have happened to this country had it been Saraki is not the SP. GOD BLESS Sen (Dr) BUKOLA SARAKI
Re: Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? by gurunlocker: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
9jatriot:
A lot of people accuse PMB of being a dictator, perhaps because of his previous regime as a military head of state, but in this present dispensation, a lot of those tendencies have either being clipped or non existence.

Now compare that with Saraki, who is suppose to be first among equals. He has been known to suspend, remove or warn anyone who opposes him or Dino Melaye. If he can do this to his colleague who are elected into those positions, I wonder what he will do with more powers.

Are you kidding me? You must be very fortunate to have access to the internet.

So you mean saraki alone will just decide to suspend a senator? what did you smoke?

I guess you want someone that will be licking the ass of the president, someone not able to stand up against him in decision making.
Re: Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? by chivic(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Saraki is only dictating to the senate but Buhari is dictating the nation.
Find your answer in between
Re: Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? by BetaThings: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

A minister can be unilaterally dismissed by the president. Yet Buhari did not move against the minister from Taraba who said she will support Atiku

Anybody who speaks against Saraki is immediately suspended, although Saraki does not even have unilateral power to do such

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Said, Why Should I Vote Out Buhari? / Royal Wedding Live: Discussion (PICS) / Buhari Inaugurates N2.156bn Erosion Control Project In Osogbo, Osun State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.