Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (51602 Views)

Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp / NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers / Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 13, 2018
tytunji29:

Gosh!!! I did not defend anyone infact I don't ve tym for dat.......if u mention me agan den u ve to argue with ur kidney
Lol, bro, you misunderstood me. I am talking about those guys who quote me to defend the ungrateful dummy not you. grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Okorocha, even tried. Edo state government na 2,500 Naira they paid former serving corpers for transportation fair.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Nothing dey most of these state. The welfarism of serving corps members is poo.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by nathandia(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Nigeria will be great again
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by castrol180(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2018
It is very rear to see a governor attending this type of occassion but they only send their representatives to such...but here I think okorocha's girlfriend is among those passing out and at the same time still want her to stay by promising her a position in any of the ministries of her choice, she was also given 200k for maintenance till she start working fully
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by LAUSUG15: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2018
uchman48:
Just imagine a sitting Governor telling a Graduate that is about to face the uncertainty of life that there is no Job anywhere, i just can't help but marvel at the wickedness of our so called leaders, even if there is no Job must you tell them so as to bring down their morale, you are talking about being their own boss, i want to ask under which government, is it this one that foreign investors are withdrawing their investments? The government is yet to create a condusive atmosphere for small scale business to thrive so your advice is just beautiful nonsense.
. Do u want him to cajole them? Its better he hurts dem with the truth so they will wise up than tobvomfort them with lies. Good deed okorocha. May God bless u
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Junny04(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=bigdot1759 post=66666680]dude but the greatest people who rules dis planet are University drop out and no single professor are in top 1000 richest man in dis planet. what happened to their education legacy
Do you know y they dropped out?....do you knw y mark dropped out? He dropped out because he couldn't handle the Facebook business and schooling together.. Do you think that mark would have been good in programming or networking if he didn't go to school? Or you think he learnt it from Street......even after amassing such wealth, name and fame, he still went back to school to acquire a degree...furthermore, look at the economy of those countries and compare it to Nigeria's ...being a drop out over there didn't mean those dudes had not acquired education to a very substantial level......Steve jobs didn't become who he hqcemae because he was on the street. A large bunk of wat he knee was what he had learnt in school
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Junny04(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2018
bigdot1759:
dude but the greatest people who rules dis planet are University drop out and no single professor are in top 1000 richest man in dis planet. what happened to their education legacy oooo
Do you know y they dropped out?....do you knw y mark dropped out? He dropped out because he couldn't handle the Facebook business and schooling together.. Do you think that mark would have been good in programming or networking if he didn't go to school? Or you think he learnt it from Street......even after amassing such wealth, name and fame, he still went back to school to acquire a degree...furthermore, look at the economy of those countries and compare it to Nigeria's ...being a drop out over there didn't mean those dudes had not acquired education to a very substantial level......Steve jobs didn't become who he became to be because he was on the street. A large bunk of wat he knew was what he had learnt in school.
You are talking about professors.. Those people are in another level because they chose to dedicate their life to researching and making an impact in their field via academics. Is it only professors that acquire education? What about others that acquired education to a substantial level and used what they had studied to make it big in the their chosen fields.....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by BlueScholar(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Dear Governor Rochas, paying us some money for transport cannot make us forget that you couldn't build any companies or even provide the enabling environment for industrialisation of Imo State. We are passing out to remain jobless.

Sir, we still remember you as the charlatan you are. grin

signed; concerned corpers

grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by anita1970(f): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2018
me just dey wait to confirm he has really paid this 10k... scammer at his best
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by eneojoedu(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2018
soberdrunk:
The most hated governor in Nigeria but ironically the "Best" governor ever, the incoming President of Nigeria, Imolites will regret all the hate and vile comments they directed towards him when he is gone. angry
your moniker says it all
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by sylvez(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Mumu governor.....

Money wey u for use build another statue, probably the DG's statue general Kazaure

Who borrow you sense?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by obedfynez(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2018
DAILY INCOME ALERT!!!

GET PAID TO READ ARTICLES COMMENT AND POST...
I think this is high Time we get paid for surfing the net via a Nija platform with ease of registration and easy payment methods too.
Introducing to the house "NNU INCOME PROGRAM".
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS BELOW.

1. You earn #50 for logging in daily
2. You earn #50 for posting articles
3. You earn #1 for any comments on articles.
4. You earn #1000 for referring someone

The good thing is that you register with a one time fee of #1,600 and u earn as long as u want.
You can chat me on for registration/enquiries

Register via link below..

http:///DailyIncomE_NNU
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by hosuji88(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2018
he cant just give u people 10k for free, that man na bad man.,.,
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Angel1696: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2018
no okorocha we want statue gives us our stataue
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
uchman48:
Just imagine a sitting Governor telling a Graduate that is about to face the uncertainty of life that there is no Job anywhere, i just can't help but marvel at the wickedness of our so called leaders, even if there is no Job must you tell them so as to bring down their morale, you are talking about being their own boss, i want to ask under which government, is it this one that foreign investors are withdrawing their investments? The government is yet to create a condusive atmosphere for small scale business to thrive so your advice is just beautiful nonsense.

He simply said the truth. I hate seeing people looking for jobs when they can easily employ themselves.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by oneeast: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
The truth is that Imo state is a worthless failed state, the only economic activity in Imo state is prostitution, that is the only thriving business there. The government in the state is equally helpless. There is no single decent job in the whole of Imo state and useless old man called abagworo is aware.

uchman48:

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by hadjipapiey(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
toprealman:
This is the quintessentially Nigerian attitude that has plunged us into this dungeon of a nation..

That we applaud a laudable step?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by charlesdike: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Good for una.. IPOB told you to boycott the election that nothing good comes
out of the zoo but your greediness didn't allow you to reason well.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by toprealman: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
hadjipapiey:

That we applaud a laudable step?
Get lost!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by hadjipapiey(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2018
toprealman:
Get lost!

Lost is the name of your race
Idiot shocked
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by histemple: 6:52pm On May 09, 2018
Drnice:
@bolded. I want to correct the impression you, average Nigerians make. It's not all about the School you attended or qualification gotten but how well you communicate to people. If he made a mistake, why not walk over or in a polite way point out the right words for him. Must you let the public know his error(s)? School isn't about being educated, but whom you are, defines how educated you are.

I don't understand some of your points herein. What exactly do you mean by "SCHOOL isn't about being educated"?

And again, what do you mean by WHOM you are? Or do you intend saying WHO you are?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Two Corpers Kissing / Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.