Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 (38384 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Cadec007:
u like? Do they like u? Am sure they would tell u 'thank u' if u express ur feelings! Mtcheeeeew
Carry Ur wahala and go.
Thank u.
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Omooba77: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
We will leave to fight in Madrid; 1-1 looks bad but anything can still happen
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 12:12am On Apr 27, 2018
The red card made the game extra difficult for Arsenal cos I believed Athletico would have come out to play and Arsenal would have surely exploited the spaces they will leave behind. Welbeck ain't creative enough, Mkhiki was sorely missed, Ramsey was just being Ramsey, Koscielny has lost it. Not the result we expected but it's not over yet. It's still an open game and if Arsenal starts like they did at the Emirates then they stand a chance of progression. Victoria Concordia Cresit

#Coyg

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Aldebaran(m): 12:41am On Apr 27, 2018
Hmmm grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Seun360(m): 5:10am On Apr 27, 2018
GeeString:

Dont worry, he'll still leave with a bang in 2 weeks time when Atletico pumps 4 in their net. grin

Costa will be fully fit then; Arsenal is legally married to him.

In 2 weeks time?
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Seun360(m): 5:15am On Apr 27, 2018
robinsonmfon:
the same Athletico that couldn't beat Qarabag

Dey try use ur head ones in a while. mbok.

ukpon te kia.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by caprini1: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Iamthoney:
The red card made the game extra difficult for Arsenal cos I believed Athletico would have come out to play and Arsenal would have surely exploited the spaces they will leave behind. Welbeck ain't creative enough, Mkhiki was sorely missed, Ramsey was just being Ramsey, Koscielny has lost it. Not the result we expected but it's not over yet. It's still an open game and if Arsenal starts like they did at the Emirates then they stand a chance of progression. Victoria Concordia Cresit

#Coyg
The game needed an Iwobi,a creative player ,but Wenger thought otherwise..Lacazette was just receiving crosses
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by GaggleNSwallow: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2018
folahann:

We're not out yet. Wait for the second leg and see. Arsenal win 2-0. You will be dumbfounded

So if they tell you Arsenal will get a draw in their return leg you'd believe?
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by starbn(m): 7:14am On Apr 27, 2018
Cadec007:
chineke see insult! any defensive minded, attack lethal team can beat shïttý....ask united we would explain better!! And Atletico fits that description!
i think you only watch football with your eyes and nose;not with your brain.
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2018
caprini1:
The game needed an Iwobi,a creative player ,but Wenger thought otherwise..Lacazette was just receiving crosses
Iwobi has been below par this season bro...his decision making is quite poor, his shooting is erratic and his passes aren't good enough. I hope he find his form really soon and fulfill his potentials. Had mhiki been available the game would have been much easier....he was sorely missed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by GeeString: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Seun360:

In 2 weeks time?

Oh! shocked

Na next week sef
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Bimpe29: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2018
Again Gunners Lads

Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Sanchez01: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2018
folahann:

Common Chelsea beat them at the same home this season. I know you won't believe until it happens. Let's wait and see
There are two nuisances in Europe when it comes to defence and low goal ratios; Juventus and Atletico Madrid. As at the time Chelsea took them out, Atletico, as a club, was struggling and having issues. I hope you remember their encounter with Qarabag too?

This is not being cocky but if there are teams that would take out Atletico, believe me, Arsenal is not one of them. If I was UEFA's prisident, I'd invite Boyz II Men to an opening performance to sing 'End of the Road'.

All Atleti needs to do is to active Nuisance 2.0, sit back and clear every ball in Madrid by holding the game at 0-0 but they won't, they would score at least a goal and park the train.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2018
kingkakaone:
Carry Ur wahala and go. Thank u.
lol!
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2018
Sanchez01:

There are two nuisances in Europe when it comes to defence and low goal ratios; Juventus and Atletico Madrid. As at the time Chelsea took them out, Atletico, as a club, was struggling and having issues. I hope you remember their encounter with Qarabag too?

This is not being cocky but if there are teams that would take out Atletico, believe me, Arsenal is not one of them. If I was UEFA's prisident, I'd invite Boyz II Men to an opening performance to sing 'End of the Road'.

All Atleti needs to do is to active Nuisance 2.0, sit back and clear every ball in Madrid by holding the game at 0-0 but they won't, they would score at least a goal and park the train.
thank u jare!
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2018
starbn:
i think you only watch football with your eyes and nose;not with your brain.
i would pass on ur comment like i didn't see it......my advice to u is i have a switch,dont press it.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Iamthoney:

#Coyg
hmmmm y do u gunners give urselfs false hopes?! Playing all out against a defensive and coordinated team like atl. Madrid is just gonna make work easy for them!
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by BluntBoy(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2018
ugolo2sn:

hw Arsenal will break d queen of ur hearts heart. see flogging wey Athletico want receive

How market, bro grin

Anyway, wait for the return leg.
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by purplekayc(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2018
aieromon:
This Oblak Na winch shocked shocked
he's a good keeper
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by purplekayc(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2018
If arsenal plays like they did last night next week at the second leg match they won't make the final
Most of the players were really disappointing. Couldn't challenge for the ball or take chances to score.
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Cadec007:
hmmmm y do u gunners give urselfs false hopes?! Playing all out against a defensive and coordinated team like atl. Madrid is just gonna make work easy for them!
See bro leave that thing wey u dey yarn.... na next week Thursday e go clear for ur eye...there was nothing coordinate about them yesterday...they were simply lucky cos I didn't see anything special their defence did aside Jan Oblak who had a good game. They might have the upper hand cos of their away goal but that doesn't mean it will be a ride in park for them. The game is wide open for either team and it definitely gonna be who wants it the most. Write off Arsenal all you want but be please be prepared for some shocker and I do hope you got your shock absorbers already?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
purplekayc:
he's a good keeper
purplekayc:
he's a good keeper
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Assenah finally kee me. Put 5k on home win and Rosenberg X2 angry
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Cadec007(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Iamthoney:
See bro leave that thing wey u dey yarn.... na next week Thursday e go clear for ur eye...there was nothing coordinate about them yesterday...they were simply lucky cos I didn't see anything special their defence did aside Jan Oblak who had a good game. They might have the upper hand cos of their away goal but that doesn't mean it will be a ride in park for them. The game is wide open for either team and it definitely gonna be who wants it the most. Write off Arsenal all you want but be please be prepared for some shocker and I do hope you got your shock absorbers already?
i am not suprised at all.....chelsea said the same thing too!!! Barca had a bad game at the bridge and chelsea gave themselves false hope and went to nou camp only to get decimated........so bro i feel ur nervousness from here just face the fact so ur heartbreak won't be too painful.
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 02, 2018
Cadec007:
chelsea and arsenal are now mates in europe ba? I don't blame u sha their fans are even keeping u quiet!!!! Maiconyoung where ath thou?!
Lol. Am here. Am sure d buschester fan tryn to tag chelsea common knows what it takes to beat chelsea.
United fasted and prayed for Europa last season.
Re: Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 02, 2018
Cadec007:
i am not suprised at all.....chelsea said the same thing too!!! Barca had a bad game at the bridge and chelsea gave themselves false hope and went to nou camp only to get decimated........so bro i feel ur nervousness from here just face the fact so ur heartbreak won't be too painful.
Even united said thesame against Sevilla.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 / ESL: All Six Premier League Teams Withdraw From Competition / Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.