Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death (35510 Views)

Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by Nedfed(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
divineRx:
wow nice one from her sister..
stupid bloggers nd their stupid news,Team
Cee-c will keep on voting for her nd all her haters will see her growing stronger nd stronger..
Go girl u rock.. Team Cee-C all d way

Shiooooor
Keeping wasting ur little cash on SMS voting for her, sum1 who will neva know who and who rilli voted for her.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by ArticleBeast: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
That Instablog naija is going too far with her fake news...

Abeg una don see my signature
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Two beautiful sisters.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by Oluwaesko(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't this ho supposed to be busy in her husband's house?
With the energy she spends playing Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina to her ill-trained, mannerless scum of a sister; I wonder the strength she has to give her husband spousal attention.

Cee-C is a dysfunctional weirdo with lots of anger inside her soul.
She has a short-fused brain powered by a bitter spirit.
She thinks slower than she talks and is deluded to think the world revolves around her short legs and yansh pads.

CeeC failed law school and performed in WAEC.
Surprisingly she's scoring high in BBNaija voted because trash sells.

you need rehab

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by kofo844: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Well, i feel cee c's case is more of a wrong upbringing. Av watched her closely and i can say one or two things about her.
And in as much as she has lot of altitude problems, she has lot of good sides too just that she is being unable to balance it up.

First she sees people as pieces of rags. She has no regards for anyone, even biggi. That is why she has no close friend in the house. Then how is she going to exist or survive without peolple?

Second she is not the submissive type even under a man.men out there are watching her. She doesn't see any man to deserve respect or any special adoration from her. Then how would her relationship or marriaGE work? Won't devorce be the order of the day in her case?

Not just bloggers alone, we all see things for ourselves too.

She is too emotional, she has problem of trust, and above all she has an unforgiven spirit. And whatever happened between her and tobi was all her fault. Biggi knew what he was doing to have separated them

So dear sister when she returns, another upbringing needs to be conducted.
Is high time ceec started knowing that she can't expects 100% from anyone and she doesn't av choice but to accept it like that, then the world around her will be better a better one

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by OYIBN: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
There should be consequences for bloggers that publish falsehood to tarnish someone's image. The irresponsibility displaced by some is mind-blogging. If you assert, you must prove and l hope Cee-C family takes this up legally after the show. Cee-C is in the public eye now, how possible is it for the family of the person she was supposed to have killed keep quiet without saying anything. Was she arrested for murder? Was she charged to court and found guilty of murder? BBnaija is a game with only one winner
Why tarnish someone's image and put her life and that of her family at risk? What is this obsession with Cee-C?

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by amazon14: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
divineRx:
Cee-c will keep on voting for her nd all her haters will see her growing stronger nd stronger..

Team Cee-C hear. I vote Ceec any day anytime.
Ceec is very strong woman, a tigress and a lone ranger. I love these about hear.

The idiot of a blogger should be sued ASAP

1 Like

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by wildkat: 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Make I hear word

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by Munzy14(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With the energy she spends playing Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina to her ill-trained, mannerless scum of a sister; I wonder the strength she has to give her husband spousal attention.

She thinks slower than she talks and is deluded to think the world revolves around her short legs and yansh pads.

CeeC failed law school and performed abysmally in WAEC.
Surprisingly she's scoring high in BBNaija votes because trash sells.
You can kill yourself about Cee-C, but please be at the airport to welcome anto again. #Anythingforlikes#

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by sprints1: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2018
emmy4lov:
People must say something Sha..

Samsung galaxy S6 available for sale Condition: almost new National wide delivery via kos logistics Whatsapp: 08050447106
Samsung galaxy S9 dey
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by airsaylongcon: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2018
emmy4lov:
People must say something Sha..

Samsung galaxy S6 available for sale
Condition: almost new
National wide delivery via kos logistics
Whatsapp: 08050447106

65k for verizon S6?! With locked bootloader and all? Lower your price by half let's talk. Verizon devices command the least price on the PRE-OWNED market
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by dennisworld1(m): 12:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Cee cee. Girl is the real drama of this year BBA. Not that fine boy call miracle. Ceecee really this year BBN. She is the most talk about full of drama. She is her real self..not hiding anything from anyone. Kudos girl. For that i go buy airtime vote for her. If u hate me voting her please buy atapiapia and swallow

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by NigelCundy: 12:48am On Apr 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I need you as my mentor
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by enonche85(m): 12:49am On Apr 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Say no more sir!,...this is what I call fertality in MK!
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by Dollabiz: 1:40am On Apr 13, 2018
really
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by crownson(m): 1:50am On Apr 13, 2018
This girl is too insulting and full of anger.
She should work on her manners.
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 13, 2018
When you come on national tv , bridle your tongue. QED!
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by oruma19: 2:48am On Apr 13, 2018
queensvill:
I love ceece alot but truth be told some things re better not
said in public. I watched the conversation and de was no point bringing up dat talk. d way she said it sef. She is strong and beautiful but her mouth shouldn't her in trouble. I
represent teamceece.

u r the only sane person here. Balanced analysis. I watched it live and shook my heard in surprise that as smart as Cee-C she could make such statement. Wise pple don't say such in the open. I HV lived in ozubulu for 3 months and I knw a little abt their beliefs and all that. Cee-C needs to go close to God because she obviously has some "powers" controlling her wc may end up making her not stay under a man. Its not her fault, Satan is wiked. She has scary behavioral patterns that will certainly become a problem in future. Everyone cannot be wrong in their perception of her. She is the realest person in the bbn house but her real self isn't good at all.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by Temple1288(m): 3:38am On Apr 13, 2018
People spend their time watching rubbish yet they keep shouting "Hunger"
This particular show called BBN, together with 9ja bets will keep booming because the lying, thieving and fraudulent govement now and the one to come will keep sponsoring it because it deviates the minds of youths from thinking something positive.. Keep watching BBN while looting continues, impunity goes on well, the younger generation are kept in cages of hunger and deprivation----- Hunger continues to grow rapidly by the day.
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by Codebrain3323: 5:13am On Apr 13, 2018
Hmmm...they are silently campaigning for her

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by Jhoanner(f): 5:39am On Apr 13, 2018
She shouldn't have made an ambiguous statement
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by henryhemon(m): 5:47am On Apr 13, 2018
divineRx:

Go girl you rock. What makes rock?? A girl with silly attitude.
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by deepwater(f): 5:48am On Apr 13, 2018
mostHandsome01:
some people have judged and sentence Cee C to death just from what they read online, bloggers post all sort of lies, manipulating words just for traffics, every single person just like me who took their time just to know who the much talked about Cee C is later gets to realise the lady is not what they paint her to be. some times i watch a scene on the program only to come to nairaland and see the entire scene has been manipulated just to make those who hate her jump on the thread so as to give them traffic. Stop hating this lady for no reason, stop passing ur judgment from nairaland, and if u dont feel like watching the program; u dont have to curse what u know notin about.

That is the problem with Nigeria.
U see white and call it red.
The girl openly said her boyfriend died and his dad died two months later.
She said she wished the whole thing could end and the guy died.

Before she said so, they were conversing about their natural powers, even khloe was shocked at her comment.

That girl is dumb, how could you be so insensitive.
She should be charged for murder, she is happy a person died
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by divineRx(f): 5:50am On Apr 13, 2018
henryhemon:

Go girl you rock. What makes rock?? A girl with silly attitude.
Even if u dnt like her, we her fans love her so biko leave us alone
Team Cee-c all d way
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by henryhemon(m): 5:53am On Apr 13, 2018
divineRx:
Even if u dnt like her,we her fans love her so biko leave us alone
Team Cee-c all d way

You think I'm in your league of BBN bandwagon? That girl's skillset is full of shit, don't even play it's a game card, she is everything wrong with womanhood, this beyond BBN.
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by deepwater(f): 5:53am On Apr 13, 2018
OYIBN:
There should be consequences for bloggers that publish falsehood to tarnish someone's image. The irresponsibility displaced by some is mind-blogging. If you assert, you must prove and l hope Cee-C family takes this up legally after the show. Cee-C is in the public eye now, how possible is it for the family of the person she was supposed to have killed keep quiet without saying anything. Was she arrested for murder? Was she charged to court and found guilty of murder? BBnaija is a game with only one winner
Why tarnish someone's image and put her life and that of her family at risk? What is this obsession with Cee-C?

Obviously you lack sense

Some body openly said on satellite TV that she wished someone ends up with her and the guy died and his dad died thereafter, you are here talking about bloggers and law?

You friend will be charged for murder in a saner country.
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by Chari4: 6:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Wow, so much hate and bitterness for someone you don't know. Calm down, it's never that serious.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by Chari4: 6:12am On Apr 13, 2018
LOL! Which saner country will arrest someone for saying something. Mehn it's obvious people don't read/listen to understand. Just to argue. No country I repeat No country will arrest Tou for even saying you wished someone dead without actual proof that you killed the person, highest thing you will be called for questioning if they suspect foul play. Back to the point, she said she wishes the relationship ends not that the boy dies. Y'all need to calm.doen with your hate Abeg, it's never that serious. BTW, I am no a ceecee fan but fact is fact.
deepwater:

Obviously you lack sense

Some body openly said on satellite TV that she wished someone ends up with her and the guy died and his dad died thereafter, you are here talking about bloggers and law?

You friend will be charged for murder in a saner country.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by proxillin(m): 6:41am On Apr 13, 2018
dennisworld1:
Cee cee. Girl is the real drama of this year BBA. Not that fine boy call miracle. Ceecee really this year BBN. She is the most talk about full of drama. She is her real self..not hiding anything from anyone. Kudos girl. For that i go buy airtime vote for her. If u hate me voting her please buy atapiapia and swallow

Are we suppose to celebrate bad manners? This is a dangerous trend as upcoming housemates will think going on TV to ulter curses, abuses and display illmannered drama is a new tactics.

Ceecee is spoilt brat and should not be celebrated. She should be seen as lesson. No one succeeds by bringing people down.
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by new2012: 6:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Chari4:
LOL! Which saner country will arrest someone for saying something. Mehn it's obvious people don't read/listen to understand. Just to argue. No country I repeat No country will arrest Tou for even saying you wished someone dead without actual proof that you killed the person, highest thing you will be called for questioning if they suspect foul play. Back to the point, she said she wishes the relationship ends not that the boy dies. Y'all need to calm.doen with your hate Abeg, it's never that serious. BTW, I am no a ceecee fan but fact is fact.

I don't like cee C nor watch BBN.. But I think there is a sane society where their warped imagination happen.. U wouldn't sue a blogger that doctored and posted a fake video, its someone that wish some relationship ends that will be sued for murder? Not even manslaughter?

Too many teenagers on Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by proxillin(m): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Chari4:
Wow, so much hate and bitterness for someone you don't know. Calm down, it's never that serious.

It's never serious? The show is being watched by teenage girls. This is how they will project the ideals of rudeness illmannered feminism in the mind of our girls.

That ceecee is a potential victim of marital violence. No man will ever tolerate her foul mouted ever nagging behaviour.

The only talent she got is insulting and cursing people.

Should that be celebrated or encouraged?
Re: Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death by aniweta12(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You people should leave CeeC alone. She has done nothing wrong. She is only explaining how her boyfriend died but unfortunately she is termed the killer. CeeC carry go your fans are solidly behind you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Becomes Payporte Fashion Ambassador (Photos) / BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney / BBNaija: Gedoni Throwback Photo As A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.