Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Have A Great Business Idea: I Need Serious-minded Investor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Great Business Idea: I Need Serious-minded Investor (2022 Views)

I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja / Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 / Great Business Opportunities: Abuja Technology Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Great Business Idea: I Need Serious-minded Investor by Panacea1: 6:02pm On May 13, 2010
Goodday everyone,

I'm sorry I have to do this anonymously, it is for 'safety' measures. Presently, I'm a mid-level management staff in a leading Newspaper outfit who wants to break out on his own.

I have a business idea I've been nursing for like two years now. I want it kicked off this year, but I can't do it alone because of start-up capital. Though I work and try as much as possible to save towards kicking it off, I've not been able to raise enough capital to get it started, and I don't want to borrow to start the business too.

Therefore, I need an investor that can provide an office space [not too big] that can seat at least 5 people, and invest a minimum of N500, 000 for take off.

Profit or loss will be shared on a 60:40 basis [Idea originator : Investor]. Investor won't have to do anything than be a key member of the Board of Directors of the company when registered. He/She, could be in Nigeria or abroad, no problem, as I will handle the business end to the best standard.

Serious minded investor should send me a mail at panacea.executive@yahoo.com stating intent, short introduction of self, religion and present occupation.

I'll surely get back to you.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation

Panacea 1
Re: I Have A Great Business Idea: I Need Serious-minded Investor by snowdrops(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2010
I thought i saw a similar post in another section. You are really desperate.
Re: I Have A Great Business Idea: I Need Serious-minded Investor by Guarantor(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2010
Sir, there is need to have atleast a slight idea of the nature of the business and also your own financial contribution in other to know the actual capital involve in the business and the office location.
Re: I Have A Great Business Idea: I Need Serious-minded Investor by consultmartins(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2010
Please i want to ask a question. Do you have a business plan?
Re: I Have A Great Business Idea: I Need Serious-minded Investor by Panacea1: 1:43pm On May 14, 2010
Guarantor:

Sir, there is need to have at least a slight idea of the nature of the business and also your own financial contribution in other to know the actual capital involve in the business and the office location.

Hi Guarantor, thanks for raising this issue. I deliberately did not touch on those issues for reasons best know to me. If you show interest by following the instructions given above, then we'll sit down and talk as prospective partners. If you're not satisfied with what I have to offer, you don't need to proceed any further. Nothing to lose!

Hoping to hear from you soon.

(1) (Reply)

Airfreight Enquiry From Manchester To Nigeria / 7 Steps To Consider When Establishing A Record Label In Nigeria / OLX Nigeria Changes Its Website Outlook, Whats You Take? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.