Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja (3106 Views)

HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On / Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by dondo83(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
i need a good business idea that i can invest 2-5m naira in abuja. i also have land(1200sqm) in kuje that can be useful and a warehouse in karu market (though i have tenants at the moment but i can decide not to renew the rent in december) that can also be useful.
I am an estate developer and will prefer a business that can be done without my daily supervision . I have invested in a cold room business and saloon which failed so i wont be welcoming both ideas, also a distributor for an fmcg and it wasn't profitable as well. I will appreciate "experienced entrepreneurs" advice. Thank you.

N.B I'm not interested in get quick rich schemes or betting .

Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by INTROVERT(f): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
If you have trustworthy people who you can entrust cars to run as taxi within the city and airport taxis. It's a cool money spinner. A friend introduced me to it and I currently have 6 taxis working for me and a bus that runs masaka Maraba secretariat.
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by kpas4kpas: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
If you can contact me, we can go into Moringa farming business and get good return within a year. I have a good market for the seeds and all what it takes to raise the seedlings, farm management etc. There are hectares of land here in Abuja. call me 08038350756 if interested. Moringa is highly profitable.

Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by dondo83(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
If you have trustworthy people who you can entrust cars to run as taxi within the city and airport taxis. It's a cool money spinner. A friend introduced me to it and I currently have 6 taxis working for me and a bus that runs masaka Maraba secretariat.

My brother did that years back, he dint even recoup the capital invested. Those drivers can be terrible
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by INTROVERT(f): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
dondo83:

My brother did that years back, he dint even recoup the capital invested. Those drivers can be terrible

Okay then. My 2 cents grin
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by adoks(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2015
I v a business idea n also a drown down plan dat you can invest in but I would want us to talk privately for to get an understanding.
Pricelessb1@gmail.com
08089102550. Reach me if u r still intrested in investing.
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by dondo83(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
adoks:
I v a business idea n also a drown down plan dat you can invest in but I would want us to talk privately for to get an understanding.
Pricelessb1@gmail.com
08089102550. Reach me if u r still intrested in investing.

where will the business be located
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by jobadaiya: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Often I hear/read similar questions like this.
My take sir:
1. You need to do the ASKING and ANALYSIS, i.e., Real RESEARCH - NOT Desktop Research sir!
2. By spending say between N30-N100k on such research, (a) asking say business people some selected businesses and (b) also asking potential buyers of these selected businesses and getting several reports, you will have clearer idea of which to establish. 7 to 14 days should be okay for this.
3. Should You settle for any based on (2) above, you will need do a proof of business concept to determine the economically viable market offer. 14 to 45 days
3. With (2) and (3) above, you will not only save the possibility of big loss in an unfamiliar business/market, but also gain the city market insights such as various markets, prices, players/agents/contacts/network, and some peculiar market challenges.
4. With the above, you can have a better level of assurance to do whatever business that will bring in profitable paying customers.
5. For instance, should someone say business X, or Y or Q is the best for one to go into, questions to ask the person is show us those who are making such money so as to get an idea of how they are delivering value to customers (i.e, their business plan). If, they cannot show us human being who run such, well, it may be poems for the deities grin. You need see evidence, me think for you to spend any money o.
6. Businesses that come to my mind right now, that can be tested in any viable location in Abuja include a business center (you will have advantage of doing your paper works and pursuing contracts market in Abuja), laundry services, multi-service centre (one with say gaming, viewing, saloon facilities), agric production (NOTE- good to start by buying and selling any of such before you go into actual production yourself) or even PARTNERING or BUYING out-rightly any existing business and restructuring it. It's all about the system/business model you setup to run any business you so settle for and of course, ACTION, being proactive!
7. Ultimately, the business you settle for should be one that you can develop interest in so as to contribute into its growth.
Sorry that I wrote lenghty - the answer requires many clarity/obstacles to arrive at sir!

Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by stevojonimi: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Invest/partner with me in my laundry.21st century laundry/dry cleanng servces dadinkowa jos plteau.invst/partner with us and make up to 5%monthly ROI of any amount invested for 4yrs afta which capital is returnd or reinvested.our office is at 72 yakubu Gowonway oppst 2nd gate dadinkowa jos plateau state. .laundry is goldmine yet untapd and higly lucrative in jos.call 08185525338 for mor info
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by agedmanng: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Have you ever considered exportation?
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by 400billionman: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

Transport business is No No unless you buy brand new vehicles. It is a drain pipe.

I have seen businesses...
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by obstrading: 7:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Am a currency trader with over 7 years of experience. You can invest with me. I will open a personal account for you with a broker in your name.fund the account with minimum of $5000, and i will do the trading on your behalf. I will be returning over 80% annually, 40% for me and 60% for you. I will make money for you. But after 6 months of investmenting if your are not satisfied with your investment just withdraw your money. and also your money is 100% safe with you because only you have access to the account and you will be updated with all the trading activities on your account from the broker via mail. Think about it if you can do business with me thats my no-08129547380 or emall me at obstrading008@gmail.com.
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by hedgesfun(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2015
if you don't mind I have a business with d plan ready and it's something very good, it's about, providing services for cars and including some entertainments as side attractions, if you interested you can contact me on 08098151485 or 7F4BD475 to discuss is further am sure you'll love it.
N.B it's gonna be located in Abuja around wuse to be precise.
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2015
dondo83:
i need a good business idea that i can invest 2-5m naira in abuja. i also have land(1200sqm) in kuje that can be useful and a warehouse in karu market (though i have tenants at the moment but i can decide not to renew the rent in december) that can also be useful.
I am an estate developer and will prefer a business that can be done without my daily supervision . I have invested in a cold room business and saloon which failed so i wont be welcoming both ideas, also a distributor for an fmcg and it wasn't profitable as well. I will appreciate "experienced entrepreneurs" advice. Thank you.

Sir, though I am not based in Abuja at the moment, I have a very good business idea for you.

Since you already have a land in Karu which I know is quiet a busy area, how about starting a car wash lounge. I believe with up to that N5million you are intending to put into business, you can have one of the best car wash lounge people will be talking about.

In your car wash lounge, there will be a well organised car wash area, a lounge where people can sit while their cars are being washed and should have drinks, TV to watch music videos or football match and there should also be stuffs to chew.

In another section there should also be a hair barbing salon and a hair dressing salon so that people can decide to do a hair cut while washing their cars and then chill at the lounge after a clean hair cut. Now remember that guys like seeing ladies around them so they can spend some money, that's the essence of the hair dressing salon. When men notice that females always troop in on a regular to make their hair, trust me they will like to wash their cars everyday and also have some chilling time to drink or eat something.

Now the car wash will basically be run by you or a good manager like me if employed to oversee the day to day running of such a great venture and this guarantee a steady income on a daily basis and even from the lounge.

The hair dressing salon and the barbing salon will be put on rent on a monthly basis meaning you will be having some extra money coming from those on a monthly basis.

The place can then be structured in such a way that there will be spaces for suya stand, grilled fish and stuffs like shawama but this stands will also be rented out on a monthly basis to people that want it so that is another extra income on a monthly basis.

If this can be set well just as I can imagine and also manage properly, your flow of income can be unimaginable and your investment is secured.

Like you stated, this business can be run successfully without you always physically present if you can have a humble, sincere and good thinking manager like me who will always be creative to attract more and more customers on a regular basis. For example, just imagine giving a ticket each time you come to wash your car and once you wash up to 5 times straight, you get a free wash. Now no one will come for a free wash without taking a drink or something to chew. Your money will always keep coming in.

I am looking for an investor in Lagos who likes to invest in this kind of idea and just employ me to be the manager and see how I will put my all into it to make it a name people will never forget for years to come. But if you are ready to employ me for this project then we can discuss on how I can relocate to Abuja to make this written dream a born reality.

Best of luck and just think much about this great idea.

Remember, so many people might also like this idea and go ahead to setup theirs somehow. Not to worry, starting it is not the issue but running it and bringing up new ideas to attract customers is the koko and I got so much more ideas I can put into this that one might not even imagine.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by jobadaiya: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2015
Its quite a good idea. I know several ''shared'' or multipurpose services (I alluded to it up thread) in Abuja with such as part of there business model. It thrives on good/accessible location with potential customers having paying capacity and of course a sound management. We are already in a sharing economy in Naija...
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by dondo83(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
hedgesfun:
if you don't mind I have a business with d plan ready and it's something very good, it's about, providing services for cars and including some entertainments as side attractions, if you interested you can contact me on 08098151485 or 7F4BD475 to discuss is further am sure you'll love it.
N.B it's gonna be located in Abuja around wuse to be precise.

lets communicate via email for the time being. ceegee22000@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by dondo83(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
jobadaiya:
Its quite a good idea. I know several ''shared'' or multipurpose services (I alluded to it up thread) in Abuja with such as part of there business model. It thrives on good/accessible location with potential customers having paying capacity and of course a sound management. We are already in a sharing economy in Naija...
the land is at kuje and it not the developed area. karu is a warehouse and it in the market
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by dondo83(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
stevojonimi:
Invest/partner with me in my laundry.21st century laundry/dry cleanng servces dadinkowa jos plteau.invst/partner with us and make up to 5%monthly ROI of any amount invested for 4yrs afta which capital is returnd or reinvested.our office is at 72 yakubu Gowonway oppst 2nd gate dadinkowa jos plateau state. .laundry is goldmine yet untapd and higly lucrative in jos.call 08185525338 for mor info

would have loved this if it was in abuja
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by hedgesfun(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ok Sir, I'll do you a mail now from shawlerinc@gmail.com
dondo83:

lets communicate via email for the time being. ceegee22000@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by MrMcJay(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
dondo83:

would have loved this if it was in abuja
Why don't you launch yours in Abuja?
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by jobadaiya: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Well, just as I have detailed in bullets above, you need do the ASKING - Real Research. Not a desktop thing. I did suggest some steps as business, is subsumed as part of wider resource allocation system as ours.
dondo83:
the land is at kuje and it not the developed area. karu is a warehouse and it in the market
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by afanide: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
dondo83:

I like your last statement.

Have you thought of Importation Business?

It's very lucrative and Highly Profitable.

See detils http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Whatsapp/call 08036932174
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by freaklyme(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Have you ever thought of establishing a cool spot like Barbing salon,a photo studio,game centre like pools table tennis and other board games.Wit that money you can set up two in different locations .It a low risk business in regards to maintenance,handling and security if properly handle .I have one running in lagos,its a business that appreciate with time just like a beer parlour, that has car wash attached.If you provide me your details we discuss better on this outside naira land
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by Greenlandncom(m): 1:13am On Jun 19, 2015
dondo83:

Would you like to invest in a nationwide retailing company with special selling features and goals? You will receive 5% ROI, monthly for the next six months, you can own several franchise outlets that will be paying you monthly for life!
Let's talk if you are interested.
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by WealthMeansBlog: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
You can browse through the categories of this blog to Get wealth/business ideas on entreprenuerial startup In Nigeria http://wealthmeans.com/
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by ExportResource(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2015
dondo83:

Hello, I'm in based in Abuja. We can have a meet. I did like to envisage import and export business in consumer commodities on container basis.
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by kalimera101: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
dondo83:

I sent you an email nworkaenyinna@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja by kunlesufyan(m): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
If you have trust worthy drivers,good..but then I feel the best way to go about the transport business is to give the car to the driver and he pays you back the money spent in buying the car with additional 50% of the total sum and the car becomes his..let's say you buy a golf iii for 600k,the driver will be balancing you 900k the agreement will be that you the owner will handle repairs that concerns engine and car battery..he wil handle the rest if any comes up.(I.e servicing etc)...going with this only an unserious person wouldn't take this offer ..

Zenith Bank Grows Nine Months Profit By 36% To N130bn / CPA Marketing For Beginners To Make 20k Daily (complete Guides Inclusive) / List Of Fake Loan Apps In Nigeria You Should Avoid

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79