Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c And Tobi Finally Have A Conversation After A Long While (videos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c And Tobi Finally Have A Conversation After A Long While (videos) (388 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c And Tobi Finally Have A Conversation After A Long While (videos) by Amagite3(f): 5:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Big brother Naija housemates, Cee-C and Tobi whose relationship went sour after the 3rd week in the house have finally had a conversation after ignoring each other for weeks.

This is coming after Alex made Tobi to go talk to her for them to clear things up, but as usual, it didn't end as lots of people wanted.

Cee-C said she wants to continue the way she is now, that this is who she is. She said if Tobi cannot go back to the way he was in the first 3 weeks that they can't be friends.

Part of their conversations;

Cee-C: Are you happy?
Tobi: Yes, I have peace of mind.

Tobi : First few weeks it wasn’t like I pretended... we saw things differently and in a way it made me raise eyebrows.

CeeC - I never had issues with the people you are close to. I just felt a certain way about them.

Moving on, they resolved to stay out of each other’s way for the rest of their stay in the house!

Watch the videos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-cee-c-tobi-finally-conversation-long-time-videos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Test Results (mark Angel Comedy) Episode 155 / Abdulmalik Adebisi Popularly Known As “bizz On The Track” / Mr Legend Ft Charlie Song_ I Found U Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.