Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post (1114 Views)

Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband / Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband's Daughter Becomes A Queen (photo) / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by lodgerill: 7:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Mercy Aigbe's estranged husband Lanre Gentry's on his OG handle congratulates Gabriel Afolayan over his recent marriage as he took opportunity to troll Mercy Aigbe, calling her a pretending proustite.

At a point where there are rumours of his possible re-union with his wife, Mercy Aigbe, he wrote, 'my brother congratulations on your wedding, I pray to your marriage and I know God have made your wife the best not the prostitute that we pretend as wife ,ones again congratulations @gabbylucciii God we protect your home in Jesus name'.

https://www.gistrealm.com/mercy-aigbes-estranged-husband-fires-shit-at-her-called-her-a-pretending-prostitute/

Cc lalasticlala Dominique

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by kunlesufyan(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2018
This bros English poor pieces...chai
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by bjayx: 7:06am On Apr 13, 2018
He should be ashamed of himself.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Look at her eye you can tell she likes money and d d

When you see a "fine" woman marrying an ugly man don't celebrate for him yet check her throw back pics back before the bleached skin, fake her, fake lashes, fake nails, fake eye and all the other fakes then you can congratulate the brother

See her knuckles na I'm sure her knees and ankles are similar and she wore eyelash the size of a small umbrella smh

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2018
Petty much.
Move on already or solve your ish.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by MhizAJ(f): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2018
The horseband's own is too much
He should free her jhur

Mercy Carry go....Nothing do you
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by AdaIhiala(f): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2018
Chai! Marriage is fast becoming the hardest venture one can embark upon.
But Op,he didn't call any name o. So don't be mischievous.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by Deji63: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2018
These actresses lack class. No one should even place any value on them. Just read his write-up and Mercy Aigbe with all her fake shakara actually married this kind of illiterate? Same with Toyin Aimakhu and that fetish illiterate robber Seun Egbegbe. These ladies are truly without class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by Duru009(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2018
AdaIhiala:
Chai! Marriage is fast becoming the hardest venture one can embark upon.
But Op,he didn't call any name o. So don't be mischievous.

Don't worry, I will make it a heaven for you
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by AdaIhiala(f): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2018
Duru009:

Don't worry, I will make it a heaven for you.
Nna jee cholu ogbo gi inugo.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by Lamzee(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Aswear Mercy Aigbe and Toyin Aimakhu have something in common
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2018
I thought that lanre of a man has a masters degree, this is what happens when a woman stoops low.

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by Chinachriss(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Seriously, Mercy saw nwii abi shege in this man 's hand. The man can't even construct good sentences, such a shame!

This man should understand that Mercy has dumped him for good. The embarrassment is too much. Mercy would be ashamed of what made her to condescend so low to marrying such a lousy and unintelligent hubby as Gentry. Lo! Shebi, they said love is blind, kikiki
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post by cheeeoma(f): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Upload Wizkid Twins / Childhood Friend Jheavy Diss Wizkid And Davido For Abandoning Him / Adorable Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze And Omotola Aka Omo Sexy [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.