Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,199 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" (34275 Views)

One Of Beyonce Girls Shades Her: Says Shes Bad And Her Mouth Stinks / Tatiana Dikeh Attempts Suicide: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drinks Hypo / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 20, 2018
As the video of Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh preaching to 7000 youths at Prophet Shepherd Bushiri's Enlightened Christian Gathering Church has long gone viral, a lady who claims to be Tonto Dikeh's step sister has also reacted to the video.

Tonto Dikeh's step sister, Tatiana Dikeh, who wondered how someone with so much hate will stand in front of a congregation to preach forgiveness, concluded her statement by saying charity begins at home.

Her post reads;

I just saw d most hilarious video of all time.....Like how does a person with so much hate stand in front of a whole congregation to preach forgiveness. Charity they say begins at home but my dear, where is ur charity? The world needs to start practicing what they preach and stop this foolishness

https://lailasnews.com/stop-this-foolishness-practice-what-you-bleeping-preach-tonto-dikehs-step-sister-shades-her/

Lalasticlala

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by weyreypey: 3:32pm On May 20, 2018
I think Tonto dike is bipolar or has dementia...

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by enoch273: 3:34pm On May 20, 2018
Is it just me or is the sister that desperate to become famous

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by Olalan(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2018
To those who see her as a christian I still wonder where they get their definition of who a christian is, cause they are definitely not using the Bible standards.
BTW am not judging her. Maybe if we all can use the Bible standards we will not have many fake pastors as we have now

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by goldbim(f): 3:48pm On May 20, 2018
Singing black eyed peas *where is the love*?I'm sure her ex-husband "ll gladly say same to Tonto.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by austyn0(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2018
She had the courage to stand in front of such a crowd and pass a message, while you sit at home in front of your phone and shade....Idiocy at its apogee...SMH

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by RZArecta2(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2018
weyreypey:
please don't say what you know nothing about, I know this girl and fame isn't her problem or agenda. There are deep seated issues that I thought would be settled by now after all these years even before Tonto got married

6 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by weyreypey: 4:52pm On May 20, 2018
RZArecta2:
please don't say what you know nothing about, I know this girl and fame isn't her problem or agenda. There are deep seated issues that I thought would be settled by now after all these years even before Tonto got married
Deep seated issues... Yea we're saying the same thing.

24 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by Ishilove: 5:37pm On May 20, 2018
She's right. You are preaching forgiveness but have refused to allow your ex-husband drink water and keep cup.

Wetin God go judge on that day go plenty. Shioor

57 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by wingmanII: 5:43pm On May 20, 2018
Sister from hell. Fat piece of shit!

4 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 20, 2018
the time she used in shading her sister she would have used it to enroll in gym class ASAP

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
Linda preaches celibacy hahaha

9 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by kmaster007: 6:36pm On May 20, 2018
battle of sisters
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by Chubhie: 6:58pm On May 20, 2018
I have nothing but love for tonto and Madame kemi.

1 Like

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by mytime24(f): 8:00pm On May 20, 2018
#Nosaint embarassed
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by neolboy(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2018
She wan trend
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by neolboy(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2018
Ishilove:
She's right. You are preaching forgiveness but have refused to allow your ex-husband drink water and keep cup.

Wetin God go judge on that day go plenty. Shioor

Shebi you be her in-law wey you take know say she didn't forgive her husband

1 Like

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by ikelords(m): 12:37am On May 21, 2018
What of stupid pastor that gave her the platform to say trash! I blame the pastor shaaaa.. Then mumu congregation still sat down to listen to nonsense... Its well o!

7 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by Harddiskng(m): 1:42am On May 21, 2018
weyreypey:

Lool I really don’t care about “Celebs” and their lives but I have actually thought this about her too, everything is pointing to symptoms of bipolar.

We don’t know her personally, may God forgive us for being presumption sha.

5 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by femi4: 4:09am On May 21, 2018
austyn0:
She had the courage to stand in front of such a crowd and pass a message, while you sit at home in front of your phone and shade....Idiocy at its apogee...SMH
That's the definition of hypocrite. Hypocrites are unrepentant cos they believe they wrong no one by preaching what they don't do

19 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by weyreypey: 5:03am On May 21, 2018
Harddiskng:

Lool I really don’t care about “Celebs” and their lives but I have actually thought this about her too, everything is pointing to symptoms of bipolar.

We don’t know her personally, may God forgive us for being presumption.
Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by duduade: 6:01am On May 21, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
As the video of Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh preaching to 7000 youths at Prophet Shepherd Bushiri's Enlightened Christian Gathering Church has long gone viral, a lady who claims to be Tonto Dikeh's step sister has also reacted to the video.

Tonto Dikeh's step sister, Tatiana Dikeh, who wondered how someone with so much hate will stand in front of a congregation to preach forgiveness, concluded her statement by saying charity begins at home.

Her post reads;

I just saw d most hilarious video of all time.....Like how does a person with so much hate stand in front of a whole congregation to preach forgiveness. Charity they say begins at home but my dear, where is ur charity? The world needs to start practicing what they preach and stop this foolishness

https://lailasnews.com/stop-this-foolishness-practice-what-you-bleeping-preach-tonto-dikehs-step-sister-shades-her/

Lalasticlala

Is this hate because she has refused to give you part of her "earned" money...

4 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by austyn0(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2018
femi4:
That's the definition of hypocrite. Hypocrites are unrepentant cos they believe they wrong no one by preaching what they don't do
Your thought.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by femi4: 9:10am On May 21, 2018
austyn0:
Your thought.
Deal with it

7 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by Geofavor(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2018
you are right. But, you're also very stup1d.

You claim she's your sister, yet you come out to shade her. It's obvious that you are a jealous and pained attention seeking douchebag. Go and hustle to become famous too, so that congregations will gather before you to hear you speak.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by HeyCorleone(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2018
austyn0:

Just shut up.

It's better to sit and home with your phone than to be caught in your double standards. What message does someone like Tonto have to pass to anyone? Is it to be confident in your skin? Or to be modest? Or to patiently be with your man?

I don't get how Nigerians are deceived by these people called celebrities who aren't very wise themselves.

11 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by maxiuc(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by slawomir: 10:21am On May 21, 2018
ok
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by deebrain(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2018
Tonto has an interesting character. She is charitable. She is a good actress.

But she has an emotional problem. Maybe those closer to her would get it. That evil thing is trying to get attention and break free.

When I saw the video, I just knew its prayers that she needs rather than judgment.

She is not well.

3 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by bikefab(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2018
The fat girl is just hating...

6 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by millomaniac: 10:33am On May 21, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

Her post reads;

Lalasticlala

We know her well na aaa. It is only some fish brained girls that see her as a role model. That nigga Churchill don see chumchin. That woman is the classic definition of a bitch!!

3 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" by CatfishGuru: 10:34am On May 21, 2018
kk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Adekunle Gold Deletes Previous Tweet & Updates New One / Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.