Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different (76159 Views)

Most People Don't Know That These Words Exist. / Some Crazy Acts That Are Actually True / 20+ ‘same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by sylva1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tablets and Pills I didnt know there are not thesame thing!
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by geemarock: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Interesting
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by toye440: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
SPERM . Sperm is the motile microscopic male reproductive cell which is transmitted into the female reproductive system through a process of sexual intercourse.
SEMENS semen refers to the seminal fluid that is a whitish and viscous liquid released from the penis.
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by piagetskinner(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
I have been educated
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by piagetskinner(m): 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:
Na only butter and milk I know.
madam you're so beautiful I'll buy all the bottles of soap u have
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by seangy4konji: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
This one no resemble CCEEE C topic...

Na dis type of thing u soppose deh putt for front page...not all dis olonsho topics.
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by chukxie(m): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
I've learnt a lot of things from this very educational topic. Thanks, Op for creating this topic.

1 Like

Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by AreaFada2: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Great thread.

1 Like

Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by greypencils: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nice
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by jbass1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nahwao
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by geogex4u(m): 12:03am On Apr 14, 2018
Cool
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I so much miss butter
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by officializzijac: 12:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Very educative
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by emmysoftyou: 1:12am On Apr 14, 2018
Very educative..

Op you try..

1 Like

Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by ProfTel98(m): 2:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Insightful!
Great work...
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by flamingREED(m): 3:11am On Apr 14, 2018
Nice and..
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by flamingREED(m): 3:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Poets will find these counters useful.
E.g

'Through the waters, as the turtle;
As the earthly tortoise have I,
In all places, determinedly and carefully,
Searched for you'
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by stevejomo(m): 3:18am On Apr 14, 2018
nice one
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by evatee(m): 4:28am On Apr 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Has someone ever told you that you used a wrong word? Well, you're not alone. Many people confuse terms without even knowing it. You might think that it's usually the English language learners who get the names of concepts or objects all mixed up, but it's not unusual for native speakers to get tangled up in misconceptions too.

https://www.boredpanda.com/commonly-misused-words-pairs-different-meaning/

Hello bro. I love these pictures could you please send them to this email ajayibode90@yahoo.com. I look forward to it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by SoapQueen(f): 4:55am On Apr 14, 2018
piagetskinner:
madam you're so beautiful I'll buy all the bottles of soap u have

Thank you! I'd very much welcome that, I mean you buying all of my soaps!
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by RNEI: 5:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Very informative. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by Dave141(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2018
RoyalBlak0 GGG07:
thank u mr post

1 Like

Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by ioreth69(f): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Hmmmmm,nice
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by Water101(f): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2018
God is indeed great imagine the mushroom and the other look alike which is poisonous.
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by BlueScholar(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2018
interesting and formative. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by tpascal: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2018
Nice one.
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by loteliz(f): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Not all pills are capsules
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by Mryacks: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nice....pill/tablets and the emoticon/emoji ones I know better now..
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by Akalia(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thank you! I'd very much welcome that, I mean you buying all of my soaps!
Who dash you fine, get off your high horse.
Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by UDUJ(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Has someone ever told you that you used a wrong word? Well, you're not alone. Many people confuse terms without even knowing it. You might think that it's usually the English language learners who get the names of concepts or objects all mixed up, but it's not unusual for native speakers to get tangled up in misconceptions too.

https://www.boredpanda.com/commonly-misused-words-pairs-different-meaning/

These are the types of educative threads that should grace the front page.

1 Like

Re: ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different by ofexpryz(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / JAMB/UTME 2011 Results: How To Check / Unilorin Remedial Studies 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.